The online racing simulator
What is up with you guys...?
(94 posts, started )
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I've never seen someone come in and ask a polite question using readable english, get flamed because someone asked the question before them. If there are 10 other threads on the same page asking the same thing, with that thing written in the thread titles, then they might get told to open their eyes and use their brain, but that's not flaming in my opinion, it's just common sense and useful advice.

Agreed.

If the person is nice and polite, we respond in a nice polite way, pointing things out to them and being helpful.

If they come in and be a complete wanker, then we're wankers back to him

Sounds fun Sam
Quote from SamH :One of the most entertaining aspects of moderation are some of the angry Reported Posts we get. I also get the occasional threat of physical violence via PM if I don't immediately delete posts by certain people.. or threats to hack my computer, or threats to begin spamming the forum if we don't delete lerts' threads, etc. I love this job sometimes

How many moderator applications have you received since that post?
Quote from SamH :
I also get the occasional threat of physical violence via PM if I don't immediately delete posts by certain people.. or threats to hack my computer

Blimey. We have some freaky psycho types on the boards do we? I think name and shame should be allowed in these cases, for our own safety
Quote from SamH :

One of the most entertaining aspects of moderation are some of the angry Reported Posts we get. I also get the occasional threat of physical violence via PM if I don't immediately delete posts by certain people.. or threats to hack my computer, or threats to begin spamming the forum if we don't delete lerts' threads, etc. I love this job sometimes

errr, insta-ban? It's amazing how often complainers are more abusive, offensive and generally disruptive than the thing they are complaining about ever could be.
Anyone for a group hug? :grouphug:
Quote from SamH :Perhaps you'd like to lead by example, NoYPiDRiFTER, and delete your "Proudly banned from [Lc] Liberty Cruise" signature. It is divisive, antagonistic and likely to cause needless upset to some of the people in this community, all for no good reason. It's not even funny.

whats it to do with you? This is an example of the LFS forum. Should we all have blond hair to post? Freedom of speech. You don't own the forum you know tsk...
#83 - SamH
Quote from Bontemps :whats it to do with you? This is an example of the LFS forum. Should we all have blond hair to post? Freedom of speech. You don't own the forum you know tsk...

LOL.. it's an interesting view on life you have going on there
Quote from Bontemps :whats it to do with you? This is an example of the LFS forum. Should we all have blond hair to post? Freedom of speech. You don't own the forum you know tsk...

Read this and tell me if this part of NoYPiDRiFTER former signature: "Proudly banned from [Lc] Liberty Cruise" doesn't stand in any kind of contradiction to the post of him.

Also, i guess that instead of blond hair, common sense would be very much apprechiated.
Haha, he changed that pretty sharpish.
#86 - AMB
Quote from SamH :threats to begin spamming the forum if we don't delete lerts' threads, etc. I love this job sometimes

That was me, not afraid to be named, and it's true, I did spam, that's why I got 2 out of my 3 infractions, at least he's banned.
#87 - AMB
Quote from 510N3D :Read this and tell me if this part of NoYPiDRiFTER former signature: "Proudly banned from [Lc] Liberty Cruise" doesn't stand in any kind of contradiction to the post of him.

Also, i guess that instead of blond hair, common sense would be very much apprechiated.

btw you can't really talk, you spammed phlos's website....
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
Hmmmmm.... This is very slowly going into a flame session. But its oddly staying on the topic.
it's the thread destiny
Quote from AMB :btw you can't really talk, you spammed phlos's website....

Well there are always two sides of the same coin. While everyone was bootlicking him i was actually telling the truth (what a bad thing to do, really) which he obviously couldn't handle. So what did that wannabe samaritan do in return? He said i was spamming and added all that nonsense into my reply.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

And as to your post in general, there's something called "Freedom of Speech".

Which means nothing...people dont understand that freedom of speech just takes away the government's power to arbitrarily censor speech...this does not work on a private or individual level and seeing as how this forum is not exactly "government property or funded", the mods can censor any speech they want no matter how arbitrary.

Quote from SamH :
I love this job sometimes

Ya I'll bet you do sam......
#92 - AMB
Quote from 510N3D :Well there are always two sides of the same coin. While everyone was bootlicking him i was actually telling the truth (what a bad thing to do, really) which he obviously couldn't handle. So what did that wannabe samaritan do in return? He said i was spamming and added all that nonsense into my reply.

I don't bootlick him, I haven't got a problem with him, I think he's smart tbh, but you got annoyed with him because he got all your WR's setups wasn't you?
Can you read? :doh: Besides, have a look at inferno's setupfield. I'd like to publish these kind of setups on my own and not by a third party, some arrogant selfish monkey in that case who took them out of a replay. That in mind, your previous comments here are speaking for themselves. Well done.

/end of conversation
#94 - AMB
Whatever go back to oval.

or at least get a WR that involves using the brakes and going RIGHT, and no not KY1r.
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D

What is up with you guys...?
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG