The online racing simulator
What is up with you guys...?
(94 posts, started )
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :Hi Live for Speed Racers,

I have noticed around this LFS community, that a lot of people are just getting flamed for no reason. I've seen reasons like someone made a topic for something and there is already another topic for that something. Then when someone bumps that said topic and its very old, that person gets flamed again. I think people really should be able to say their thoughts without getting flamed or dissed. We should all be friends. This is really unacceptable in my opinion. If there is more flaming here, then I would suggest a mod to close this thread.

-NoYPiDRiFTeR

its a bit of a late reply but.... as i see... it seems that its a new trend to flame demoers that post s2 content.... or flaming s2 users when they say something stupid...... =(
Quote from el pibe :its a bit of a late reply but.... as i see... it seems that its a new trend to flame demoers that post s2 content.... or flaming s2 users when they say something stupid...... =(

Not really. It has always been like that.
Quote from G!NhO :yeah because you are dumb ^^

Very nice of you to show so many examples of a S2 user saying something stupid.
Yes this was just an example to show you how an S2 user could make a stupid post.
Quote from G!NhO :Yes this was just an example to show you how an S2 user could make a stupid post.

Why don't you go back to your drift/cruise server noob!!11!

:melting:
Quote from Gills4life :Why don't you go back to your drift/cruise server noob!!11!

why? racing is what i do most

cruise is boring and drifting is fun "sometimes"
No, people come here with a selfish attitude, thinking the game should stay as it is just because they wrote a bit of code for it, or they made an ugly interior, or they made some texture for a track, or they played the demo for 4 years and want to keep their favourite car. They think they have the right to tell people how they should reply in their threads, they think they are owed something by the dev team, and they have a stick up their arse because they think S2 users hate whatever little community they are in. Drifters, Cruisers, Drag racers, Racers, nobody cares, if you act like an asshat then you will get a healthy dose of reality served cold on a plate of **** you.

I've never seen someone come in and ask a polite question using readable english, get flamed because someone asked the question before them. If there are 10 other threads on the same page asking the same thing, with that thing written in the thread titles, then they might get told to open their eyes and use their brain, but that's not flaming in my opinion, it's just common sense and useful advice.
Quote from G!NhO :why? racing is what i do most

cruise is boring and drifting is fun "sometimes"

It was a sarcastic joke ...

I call it "LFS Puberty"
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :Hi Live for Speed Racers,

I have noticed around this LFS community, that a lot of people are just getting flamed for no reason. I've seen reasons like someone made a topic for something and there is already another topic for that something. Then when someone bumps that said topic and its very old, that person gets flamed again. I think people really should be able to say their thoughts without getting flamed or dissed. We should all be friends. This is really unacceptable in my opinion. If there is more flaming here, then I would suggest a mod to close this thread.

-NoYPiDRiFTeR

i am with your opinion, the agression factor got very high in the last year and i am somtimes disappionted that some posts reaches counterstrike and WoW nieveau...
but why the choice of words go so negative? i dont know why some here got so agressive.... even some mods... its inacceptable!

so here are my two cents i write as a racer:

to the racers: accept that there are people out there using this racing simulation for drifting and cruising and stop this flaming on counterstrike nieveau!

to the drifters: accept, that this game is a RACING simulation and drifting is normally not a feature of the game. use what is in the game and please forget wings, spoilers and other tuning parts.

to the cruisers: same i said to the drifters, except the tuning parts

to the mods: you are responsible that this forum should be clean of flaming and "f" words.... dont get agressive and stand over all posts!
in the last time i saw some things i would better forget!

to the flamers: shut up and drive!

to the devs: good sim, take it further please
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :
to the drifters: accept, that this game is a RACING simulation and drifting is normally not a feature of the game. use what is in the game and please forget wings, spoilers and other tuning parts.

This hasn't got much to do with the game itself. It's just what they see on their monitors. They just aren't allowed to be shared on offical forums though.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :This hasn't got much to do with the game itself. It's just what they see on their monitors. They just aren't allowed to be shared on offical forums though.

it HAS: just watch the improvement suggestions section how often engine tuning, choice of rims/wings/bodykits was suggested, what they do with their models i their cup of beer and i cant see it on my client.... so where is the sense behind model modding?
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :to the mods: you are responsible that this forum should be clean of flaming and "f" words.... dont get agressive and stand over all posts!

The mods are doing a very good job IMO.
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :
to the mods: you are responsible that this forum should be clean of flaming and "f" words.... dont get agressive and stand over all posts!

That's why is I wanted to ****ing swear they would be ****ing blanked out.

And as to your post in general, there's something called "Freedom of Speech".
#69 - SamH
Quote from S14 DRIFT :And as to your post in general, there's something called "Freedom of Speech".

Not on this forum there isn't. There may be on others but not here.
LOL.

If I was in an argumentitive mood, I'd point you in the direction of the BNP thread, but since you're a super powerful moderator policeman dude I shall retire to the depths of the off topic section. :hide:
#71 - SamH
I'm just pointing out that it's a fact that the forum is moderated and that free speech is not a right on this forum (or in fact in UK law). It's an illusion, it's not real.

We try not to interfere with people expressing themselves but we don't bear responsibility for the content of other peoples' posts. Only the individuals bear that responsibility. Occasionally we take issue with what people post or the way they post and we hold them to account, but we are not required to do so by anyone. We don't jump on every shit and **** uttered on the forum, because we don't feel that it is necessary.. but we could if we did.
Well on that subject, I think we're all mature enough to have some freedom of language, and the built in forum censor does its job methinks. Even the 8 years olds are swearing like marines.

Only a fool would blame moderators for individual post content.. ... Oh wait.
#73 - SamH

One of the most entertaining aspects of moderation are some of the angry Reported Posts we get. I also get the occasional threat of physical violence via PM if I don't immediately delete posts by certain people.. or threats to hack my computer, or threats to begin spamming the forum if we don't delete lerts' threads, etc. I love this job sometimes
LOL.

Don't mention any names will you?

Sounds very funny, hilarity ensues, I can imagine!

Hint hint!
i reportedsome cracking demo racers

What is up with you guys...?
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG