The online racing simulator
Quote from spenceris :Enjoyed the comemntators much but i was voting on mercury racing somehow but good job F1RST team... who won the gt2 class?

spdo won.
Quote from zeugnimod :I think he meant to call him out on the way he said the name.

Oh lol! Brane fadez
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Roque is Rocabiliz

Yes I know - I was commenting on Deko's pronunciation

EDIT: No, he didn't
Did everyone hear deko singing there?
Quote from amp88 :Did everyone hear deko singing there?

Yes. And 11 others did too
Thanks to everyone who watched.
Very nice coverage! Good job, and an entertaining race
Thanks for all the comments guys. Here is a post with a replay of the full race and a link to the provisional results. Don't forget to check out DarcyF1
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Finally got control of my internet connection again, just to clarify I'm asking questions that I know the answers to already. I just feel the pain of the commentators when they sometimes run out of things to talk about.

By the way, I threw them in because they were good questions to bang on about anyway. :-) I posted the answer here incase anyone missed 'em live, and to try to encourage others to spam us !

d
Quote from J@tko :Congrats First Racing.

BTW deko, who is Mr Rogue?

Quote from beefyman666 :Congrats to First Racing, and to all other finishers.

Many thanks guys!

As for the broadcast: I think it's hard to find better advertising for LFS than this series with a broadcast like the one we had yesterday ... big thumbs up for everyone involved in making it!!

PS Mr Rogue should be André 'Rocabiliz' Roque... Although I prefer 'André Roquesolid' since yesterday

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG