The online racing simulator
#1 - amp88
Masters of Endurance Live Broadcast
Round 3 of the 2008/2009 season of Masters of Endurance will be run tomorrow at the Westhill International track. The battle for supremacy in the GT1 class couldn't be closer with F1RST Racing and SK Gaming tied on 69 points each and spdoRacing only 10 points back. Mercury are way down the standings after the penalty they got for the first round of the season. In the GT2 class F1RST have a strong lead over spdoRacing and Sonicrealms Racing. However, with such a fast track anything can happen and things aren't likely to stay the same for long!

The full 6 hour race will be broadcast live by our partners MultiBC. The pre-race show is planned to start around 10:35 UTC tomorrow (Saturday 29th November) with the race kicking off at 11:00 UTC. You can watch the live stream here. The race will also be on LFS Remote (under the host name Masters of Endurance).

Commentary for this race will be provided by Michael Passingham (Mp3 Astra) and Jonathan Palmer (dekojester).
Lol, not the Jonathan Palmer?
Quote from boothy :Lol, not the Jonathan Palmer?

No, not the former BBC F1 commentator.

The current LFSBeginner's Cup Race Director, though. :-)

d
Should be good, GL with it
But would that be Micheal Passssssssssinghammmmmmmmmmm of SRT fame?
Just that it's clear to everyone, it's these two plonkers (exclude that stupid Finnish dude): (see att.)
Attached files
michael_and_hat.mp3 - 1.5 MB - 273 views
l.mp3 - 1.1 MB - 262 views
Quote from hyntty :Just that it's clear to everyone, it's these two plonkers (exclude that stupid Finnish dude): (see att.)

Wow.
Wat?
I'd like to watch with an external player.. do I need External stream 1 or External stream 2?
Quote from traxxion :I'd like to watch with an external player.. do I need External stream 1 or External stream 2?

Stream 2.
Would be cool to watch.. when will this race start?

EDIT : nevermind it will start in like 10 minutes ^^
SHould in 10 minutes
Yeah just making final preparations.
world record speedtalking ?
Quote from spenceris :Would be cool to watch.. when will this race start?

1100z (1100h Western European - Iceland, British Isle, Ireland, Portugal)
1200a (1200h Central European - Germany, Poland, Scandinavia, Spain,...,parts of Africa)
1300b (1300h Eastern European - Baltic States, Finland, Kaliningrad, Southafrica)
DWB stop swearing!

Oh and guys I think you are two outbound clicks too loud
Slight delay due to tech problems... race has been delayed.
Glad I tuned in just in time for the commentator drama moment! You just can't trust computers, quite comical to watch though, especially seeing all the background programs and the desktop booting up again after the restart. Oh and the swearing is funny too.
Again, showing the pwd publically, not gd.
The password was not visible at all there.
Quote from zeugnimod :The password was not visible at all there.

Was about to mention that. I wonder how many try to connect to it.
You saw nothing...
The stream just died for me. :weeping:
I only has audio.

"Die stream werden gestartet"?
Speaking of seeing nothing, I've just got a black screen on my stream. Ironic that we could see the entire technical failure, even the reboot, and now we can't see the race!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG