The online racing simulator
Money.
Quote from bbman :AND?

And you wonder why people call you spoiled...

Get an Education and a good job.., Its good to be spoilt.. i dont care.. It makes me happy

Ooo didnt see the other Thread,

Everyone post on there !!

Edit: If i was spoilt, i wouldnt have a bedroom the size of A Mini... And I Wouldnt be getting a citreon saxo i would have a Ginetta
Maybe money for the Driving force GT!!!!
Quote from Jordan2007 :Get an Education and a good job.., Its good to be spoilt.. i dont care.. It makes me happy

Ooo didnt see the other Thread,

Everyone post on there !!

Edit: If i was spoilt, i wouldnt have a bedroom the size of A Mini... And I Wouldnt be getting a citreon saxo i would have a Ginetta

You are going to be hammered when you dont have Mummy's and Daddy's money to buy you things and you have to buy your own stuff. I would be happy to get a Citreon Saxo for christmas when I was 14.

What I wont for christmas is:
Ipod Touch - Now for a fact I am getting one.
Midnight Club LA
Aprilia RS50 (Joint christmas and birthday present)
Helmet
Pair of steel toe cap Timberlands.
Bike jacket

And thats it.
Thats Where a Job Helps?

Aprilia RS50 Whats that :S?
Quote from Jordan2007 :Thats Where a Job Helps?

Aprilia RS50 Whats that :o

Aprilia RS50 is a motorbike.

I am getting hopefully 2 jobs as soon as I turn 16 in a couple of months. Working down my step grandads non-ferris metals scrap yard and during the week working in a shop at nights.
I want to get a Mk III Cooper S (preferably for Christmas, wouldn't mind getting it myself if needed though). Not allowed to have one 'til next year though, gutted

Since that won't happen this year, I'd be happy with a couple of memory card for my PSP, to hold all my PSX games I ripped earlier
I want MoMo racing wheel or something like that and Need For Speed UnderCover on PC
And of course sex.. woops xD joke, joke lot of money
Quote from miniW :I want MoMo racing wheel or something like that and Need For Speed UnderCover on PC
And of course sex.. woops xD joke, joke lot of money

:doh: No dont! it sucks
Quote from sam93 :Aprilia RS50 is a motorbike.

No it is not.

This is a motorbike:

An RS50 is a fancy moped
Quote from Osco :No it is not.

This is a motorbike:

An RS50 is a fancy moped

I know it is. But it is still a motorbike. I want a Hayabusa when I am in my 20s though.
Quote from sam93 :Aprilia RS50 is a motorbike.

I am getting hopefully 2 jobs as soon as I turn 16 in a couple of months. Working down my step grandads non-ferris metals scrap yard and during the week working in a shop at nights.

1. Good luck with getting a job where you don't know the boss, everyone is loosing jobs not getting them (like me)

2. I take it the shop you're going to work in doesn't serve alcohol?
a new CPU and a new monitor..
and some kind of cooling system for my computer which I I don't have now..
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :1. Good luck with getting a job where you don't know the boss, everyone is loosing jobs not getting them (like me)

2. I take it the shop you're going to work in doesn't serve alcohol?

You can work in restraunts at the age of 16. I will try to find a job that I can start at say 5pm and finish at 9pm. My step grandad will give me a job, he said I could work there now, but his insurance wont let me work for him until I am 16.

Edit: Oh, just noticed where you said 'you dont know the boss'. I can be easy to get on with, so I should be able to get one. I will always have a job at my step grandads though.
Dude thats not the point, i said that about people you know as they'll usually do you a favour and help you out. It's not as easy as you think it is, atm i want to go into sales, but its no good as i want to sell luxury items, the only way you'll make any money now is by selling neceseties like food or toilet paper for example, thats just not for me. Also there over 2million people currently without a job in the UK most of them will have mouths to feed and will take any job, plus who wants a 16year old kid working for them with no experience, were just portrayed as thugs that go mugging grannies and stabbing people when theres someone in their 20-30 year old going for the same job because they have no other option. It sucks dude
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Dude thats not the point, i said that about people you know as they'll usually do you a favour and help you out. It's not as easy as you think it is, atm i want to go into sales, but its no good as i want to sell luxury items, the only way you'll make any money now is by selling neceseties like food or toilet paper for example, thats just not for me. Also there over 2million people currently without a job in the UK most of them will have mouths to feed and will take any job, plus who wants a 16year old kid working for them with no experience, were just portrayed as thugs that go mugging grannies and stabbing people when theres someone in their 20-30 year old going for the same job because they have no other option. It sucks dude

You may say that but, my step grandads scrap yard is a family business only. His son works there, him self and my step mum, thats it. All family, so he wont say no about giving me a job. I will only be unloading scrap from vans/cars/lorries.
Thats what i said... When you try getting a job somewhere you don't know its alot harder atm.
This christmas present i had already by my parents: Yamaha Aerox 70cc
Quote from KLepind :This christmas present i had already by my parents: Yamaha Aerox 70cc

You put that wrong. You got a Yamaha Aerox 50cc, with a 70cc big bore.

Quote :Thats what i said... When you try getting a job somewhere you don't know its alot harder atm.

I know it is harder to get a job somewhere you dont know. With being allowed to work for my step grandad, at least I will have a job, so I will have money for petrol for the bike, also able to save up a little. The other job will be for saving up money to go towards my driving lessons and towards a car. I will also be fixing Xbox 360s that have RROD, so I will make money from that aswell.

Let's not go off topic even more.
funny how you correct others concerning mopeds, I mean motorbikes sorry
Quote from Osco :funny how you correct others concerning mopeds, I mean motorbikes sorry

Oh okay. When since cant you use the word 'motorbike' for a bike that has a motor(Engine) in?
a minibike has a motor and you don't call it a motorbike, a bicycle can have a motor and you don't call it a motorbike
When I got my quote for an RS50 in the insurance thread, the company had it classed as a scooter. I really don't know why though, it doesn't have the usual foot "ledges" rather than pegs, and the tank is in front of you. Which makes it a motorbike in my view
well it's a 50cc...
So? If I got a CBR600 for example and had a 50cc engine mounted in it (ignore the fact that it's sheer stupidity to do so for a sec though ), would it suddenly be a scooter? And scooters can have engines up to something like 1300cc. So a CBR1300 is a scooter too? You can't just say that because it has a certain engine size it's a scooter

Quote from Teh Wikipedia :The United States Department of Transportation defines a scooter as having a platform for the operator's feet or has integrated footrests, and has a step-through architecture.[1] In the U.S. and Europe, scooters are classified by vehicle codes as either "motorcycles" or, for those with 50cc or smaller engines, "mopeds."

What do you want for christmas this year?
(185 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG