The online racing simulator
The car I want:Acabion GTBO
(37 posts, started )
That's not a car.. It's a motorbike with a plane attatched to it
Oh noes. You MUST not be serious...
Quote from JO53PHS :That's not a car.. It's a motorbike with a plane attatched to it

with training wheels...
You want Acabion GTBO
I say scania GTFO

It's nice that you want it, but I think the devs won't bring it to the game.
Quote from Flame CZE :You want Acabion GTBO
I say scania GTFO

It's nice that you want it, but I think the devs won't bring it to the game.

Epic +1
:feedtroll:

There already is a thread for car suggestions. Why on earth do you think that your suggestion better than the rest? Because it is not.
Why not, it's funny.
Quote from Fuse5 ::feedtroll:

There already is a thread for car suggestions. Why on earth do you think that your suggestion better than the rest? Because it is not.

Whoa dude, I am not fond of the car/bike either but you dont need to go and be all grumpy about it, no need accusing the guy of something that isn't true, take it easy, enjoy life. If you don't like it either keep quiet or put a simple -1 as ur post:sadbanana
hahaha
Quote from M3THANOL :Whoa dude, I am not fond of the car/bike either but you dont need to go and be all grumpy about it, no need accusing the guy of something that isn't true, take it easy, enjoy life. If you don't like it either keep quiet or put a simple -1 as ur post:sadbanana

But he has a point.
Looks like a bike with a areoplane body and training wheels.

No thanks.
It is a bike when it moves above whatever KMPH it was. The little stabilizers fold away :P
I would like to see what happens if that futureshitcar flips over or what happens if it got an accident on high speed with side impact.

I hate future cars. Nothing is better than real time car design and base.
what.
What what?
Oh, sorry. I was running too fast. I understand that all will change but why they want to jump into so far future? Lets change all slowly and without huge jumps.

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG