The online racing simulator
2009 Ford Mustang - Isnt it lovely
(38 posts, started )
Quote from e2mustang :never liked new mustangs,only the cobras are nice i also never understood 4 liter 200 hp engines,thats just a joke

This must be some thing for people who like nice looking cars which go slower than your grandma's Buick. The V6 model shows it's true colors when starting the engine. Take it from me, I don't want to hear it twice. Sounds like an electric car with a muffler.
It lost its muscle car feel... Now its starting to look like a regular car like a 2008 civic or something...
Quote from e2mustang :i also never understood 4 liter 200 hp engines,thats just a joke

especily when a 1.8 liter lotus exeige can beat it on almost any track with proper corners
As can the Toyota Celica, from which the engine is taken.

Even Mini's with their 1.6 Supercharged unit aren't far behind 200bhp.
you mean those fake german cars with an mini badge on
Quote from wheel4hummer :First of all, that's a 2010 Mustang, not a 2009 Mustang. Second of all, who cares if those odd bits on the bottom of the bumper are not painted? It's a shite car anyway. The base engine is a 210HP, 4 liter, iron block V6... Probably gets horrible fuel economy as well. The 2010 Camaro's base engine is a 3.6L, direct injection, DOHC, variable valve timing aluminum V6 with 300HP. Which is only 15HP less then the 4.6L V8 Mustang model. And the mustang wasn't track tested on the nurburgring like the camaro was. And as for Chrysler's new muscle car, the Challenger is just one humongous 4200lb hunk of fail.

sorry bout that...

and i really like the new camaro

do you like the new charger?
Haha I like the Chinease lookalike, probably drives better too =)

Mustangs were never and have never been designed for handling in mind, it's always been meant as a cheap way for people to get a 'performance icon'. They are overweight, underpowered, live axle pieces of cheap thrills. (don't tell that to a mustang owner!)

You can get independent rear suspension and some after market companies take new cars and put one on (IE Cobra) but then the cost goes up and your better off with the Camaro.

Challenger has a nice lump with the SRT8 but weighs over 2ton... so even with it's independent suspension it isn't capable of much.

They are all heavier than they should be, but they are muscle cars, or mullet cars depending on who you talk to.

I donno if I like the fastback styling they went with on the Mustang. Camaro and Challenger are nice though.
Not a big fan of American Muscle cars in general, but the new variations are just terrible in general.

The orginal Mustang was much nicer IMO. Especially in the flesh. I've seen both at a classic car show once and the new one just looked like a big blocky plastic box. It's much larger than the orginal and doesn't have any of it's lines.

http://www.remarkablecars.com/ ... /shelby-mustang-030-1.jpg
Quote from ColeusRattus :I don't know why, but I find all those "new" muscle cars to look horrid.

Because new ones look like "toys" (cheap fragile plastic models) I presume?
I think the 2008 camaro and challenger look awesome from what I saw with quick google search. The best looking new cars for a long time. But the mustant...
Quote from Hyperactive :I think the 2008 camaro and challenger look awesome from what I saw with quick google search. The best looking new cars for a long time. But the mustant...

yeah the callenger is just awesome

2009 Ford Mustang - Isnt it lovely
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG