(38 posts, started )
2009 Ford Mustang - Isnt it lovely
again looking at the internet i came across this rather sexy car xD

i think that is a big improvement on the current one

what do you think?
Attached images
2009 Ford Mustang Fr.jpg
2009 Ford Mustang Bk.jpg
imo, the only really noticeable difference is in the back. Still looks nice though, wonder if it can turn.
Quote from spurri :imo, the only really noticeable difference is in the back. Still looks nice though, wonder if it can turn.

lol

yh lets hope so
I don't know why, but I find all those "new" muscle cars to look horrid. Like seriously obese versions of the originals. Which somehow does make sense after 30 or more years, but still, they are ugly.

Disclaimer: beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, so if you actually find those abominations of cars beautiful, then I have no problem whatsoever with that. You are still a human being in my eyes.
Nice car, but there aren't many changes...

*cough* 370z *cough*
wow the front doesn´t look too bad, but the rear..

its ugly as hell
It's just a facelifted version of the current 'Stang, I don't know why everyone is so omg about it. :shrug;
whoo i love the plastic bumpers on the back... where is the muscle car?
The rear looks like an Alfa's front, otherwise it's nice
i cant see any difference to older one exept the rear. still, mustang is lovely
Quote from henrico-20- :whoo i love the plastic bumpers on the back... where is the muscle car?

Yeah that should have beighn aluminum or carbon
Arrggghhh... ma EYES, ma EYES!!

Seriously, ew. U-G-L-Y.
My god.........

i love Fords.

and mustangs make me wet!

just going to lie down in a quiet darkened room for a day or two.........
Quote from henrico-20- :whoo i love the plastic bumpers on the back... where is the muscle car?

Manufacturers only put bits of plastic like that on cars so that in about 3 years time, they can put paint on the bits of plastic and call it a facelift
I like it, seriously. Not that many changes, but who cares.
I'm not sure whether I like the rear end more than the outgoing model or not.
First of all, that's a 2010 Mustang, not a 2009 Mustang. Second of all, who cares if those odd bits on the bottom of the bumper are not painted? It's a shite car anyway. The base engine is a 210HP, 4 liter, iron block V6... Probably gets horrible fuel economy as well. The 2010 Camaro's base engine is a 3.6L, direct injection, DOHC, variable valve timing aluminum V6 with 300HP. Which is only 15HP less then the 4.6L V8 Mustang model. And the mustang wasn't track tested on the nurburgring like the camaro was. And as for Chrysler's new muscle car, the Challenger is just one humongous 4200lb hunk of fail.
Quote from wheel4hummer :First of all, that's a 2010 Mustang, not a 2009 Mustang. Second of all, who cares if those odd bits on the bottom of the bumper are not painted? It's a shite car anyway. The base engine is a 210HP, 4 liter, iron block V6... Probably gets horrible fuel economy as well. The 2010 Camaro's base engine is a 3.6L, direct injection, DOHC, variable valve timing aluminum V6 with 300HP. Which is only 15HP less then the 4.6L V8 Mustang model. And the mustang wasn't track tested on the nurburgring like the camaro was. And as for Chrysler's new muscle car, the Challenger is just one humongous 4200lb hunk of fail.

yeah thats true but imo the challenger and the mustang look waaaay better then the camaro
front looks like the designers couldn't be arsed, back looks like the designers made a few changes then thought 'f**k it'

Quote from G!NhO :yeah thats true but imo the challenger and the mustang look waaaay better then the camaro

But the Camaro performs and handles better.
Very ugly I'm afraid. Probably sounds nice (ish), but not a looker.
camaro looks better.
never liked new mustangs,only the cobras are nice i also never understood 4 liter 200 hp engines,thats just a joke
The rear looks awful, like taken from some powerless smal mini city car. Nothing you'd expect to see in a muscle car. The front is ok although they have tried hard to ruin it too. The front looks more like Mitsubishi galant than anything... what it should look

2009 Ford Mustang - Isnt it lovely
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG