The online racing simulator
so whats your hobby besides playing games?
(100 posts, started )
#1 - lerts
myself im odd i dedicate my time on bulding an stable inverted pendulum with the secret hope of it becoming a perpetuum mobile

on 2 years thinking about it i just found this that could work:

http://i40.photobucket.com/alb ... 22/raaaid/INVPENDULUM.jpg

notice when it leans the stiff cable with the weight wraps in the cone of the righting arm that grows and decreses in the unrighting arm as it unwraps

but this i just do it for fun no intend to save the world

to help the world im searching for an exercise that causes enlightenement or usage of the whole brain

its known that the pineal gland in adults is calcified, actually its a light sensor and many cultures regard it as a third eye

in other word the most important sensor we have is calcified

but i developed this execrcise on a stereogram that intends to make both hemispheres work in syncronitiy estrengtening the corpus callosum and awakening all those organs in the middle of the brain

doing this exercise, when i dont smoke i have amazing short perceptions like a very acute depth awarenes or seeing with my peripheral view as with central one:

http://i40.photobucket.com/alb ... 22/raaaid/circ-grande.jpg

so now you know my odd hobbies what are yours?
I like hanging out with friends, guess im old fashioned
#3 - AMB
I just love to make pointless replies.
What do you mean by 'besides playing games'? I don't understand the question
In my free time I do a bit of lertspotting. Unfortunately it's far too easy, since you can't move for falling over them.

I am also in the fantastic rock band Albany Down, playing in a town near you soon (check my sig for details).
umm....'hanging' with friends...banger racing...thats about it
I write computer games, although my interest picks up and wanes because I program for a living too.

Recently I started making a comic.

Sometimes I write poetry, especially during the big ups & downs of life.

Sometimes I DJ online, or just sit and listen to music.

Sometimes I spend the night on MSN or online chat.

I keep meening to write a book, but never do - although I very rarely read. Recently I read 1984, and i've started Sun Tzu's Art of War which i'll probably finish in a month or two as I pick it up so rarely.

I make the ocassional You Tube video.

Ocassionally I watch a film, although I dont have a TV - I joined a movie club that sends me 2 DVD's in the post a month.

Often I do some extra work, chosing to spend some of my free time doing my job because I enjoy it.

I'll post on a forum thread that interests me.

I'll talk or argue with my gf/ex/hell hound/partner/friend/thorn in my side or whatever she's called that day.

Every once in a while i'll have a drink.

Very ocassionally i'll do some embroidery.

And very ocassionally, just once in a while, i'll read a Lerts post to remind myself that my life is so much better since I gave up drugs.
Is this essentially just a way of starting yet another thread about your stupid, impossible pendulums, but trying to avoid having it locked as a Lerts Spam thread?
#9 - lerts
yep

i can share my ideas as i ask others to share theirs

its like im interested on talking about my ideas so ill pretend to be intetrested in yours, but well someone might have an interesting hobby

this is what i do with girls i try to make them talk, then i know theyre having fun, the more fun for them the more they talk
I have a 2 jobs, a family,and 2 cars. I dont get time for any hobbies!

Just wondering, is perpetual motion directly linked to perpetual stupidity?
#11 - JJ72
I bake cookies
I laugh, like right now.
Quote from AMB :I just love to make pointless replies.

me too and i like to play soccer ................... :hihi::soccer:

btw i havent read the first post, only the thread title
Sooo... I see what you lerts did here, instead of just writing useless spam, you wrote useless spam and disguised it as an interesting thread.

Well I'll reply still, it's me car of course.

(Instead of braking rules and using this as a sig, I posted it here)
In my spare time I:

Drink too much
Buy effects pedals on eBay and elsewhere (after the drinking too much)
Make laser noises (with the aforementioned effects pedals)
Upset my neighbours (using the effects pedals)
Rehearse with my band (the only people I've met who like the effects pedals)
Sell the effects pedals

I keep meaning to do useful stuff like writing songs but if I did that, I might miss a really good deal on an effect pedal I don't need.

Current sonic weaponry (except the green fuzz in the bottom-left, that's been replaced by a Woolly Mammoth). The Korg synth's probably going next, a tap tremolo coming in and a couple of analogue delays. And maybe a Moog FreqBox.
Eat Kebab.
Quote from BigPeBe :Sooo... I see what you lerts did here, instead of just writing useless spam, you wrote useless spam and disguised it as an interesting thread.

Well I'll reply still, it's me car of course.

(Instead of braking rules and using this as a sig, I posted it here)

You got the actual photograph which is used on the right of that pic? The burnout picture

Actually nevermind, I found this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VRhjWa6FRls
Quote from EmilO :Eat Kebab.

yeah!!! me too, every friday at "Martins döner kebab"
on my free time i'm eather on LFS or on some other game. But if i have the space i would be making a model train layout since i have lots of stuff for it but no space to do it. Anyone else model Train? I'm n scale
I go to school, and hang out with mates whenever possible, at the moment i am in the process of finding parts for my new project of building a quad which should be a laugh. But for now it's hanging with mates and MSN . Gets kinda boring but oh well .
#22 - th84
Quote from lerts :yep

its like im interested on talking about my ideas so ill pretend to be intetrested in yours

LOL, at least the dude is honest.
Quote from BurnOut69 :I like hanging out with friends, guess im old fashioned

good old times, let's remember them by doing old-fashioned stuff
Does being with Gf house for 4 straight nights without being home and not telling my parent where ive gone , only that im ok ?
if not karting and hangin out with mates .
R/C Racing..

(100 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG