The online racing simulator
Internet... you can find it all!!! :(
(30 posts, started )
Yeah he was on a bodybuilding forum I go to...He was on webcam talking to loads of people.

There was a video of the cops busting into the kids room but it got deleted off the jtv website...

Heres the only thread left on the bodybuilding site about it.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112074061
I saw it happening on his webcam stream, after finding it on a certain board. I didn't think he was serious though, until the cops turned up
This is some crazy shit right here. RIP
"Too bad I missed the show" *quote from bodybuilders forum thread, posted here*

if i had a gun and that guy would be standing in front of me, and i would know i wouldnt be charged of murder i would so blow his brains out on live cam.......

and yes i did saw it, well half of it, just browsing through justin tv for same WoW channels and saw it, but i thought it was a joke and didnt bother with it, and i am happy i didnt see it.
#7 - MR_B
meh, it was his own choice.

He made the desicion to do it so instead of people saying "this is dreadful and should have been prevented." Maybe we should say goodbye and goodluck to him. Wherever he now is.

Too many people on the earth anyway.

(and by "people saying" I mean cnet, not lfsforums. yet. )
I in no way feel sorry for him. At all. I don't think anyone should.
Quote from MAGGOT :I in no way feel sorry for him. At all. I don't think anyone should.

Well, what if he suffered from some sort of mental illness?
Quote from MAGGOT :I in no way feel sorry for him. At all. I don't think anyone should.

Your just as selfish as him if you cant accept that people have problems, depression is a nasty thing.

IF you actually look deeper into this, you'll see that people were actually encouraging him to go through with it, even a moderator was calling his bluff, which is pretty fking sick in anybodys book.
Quote from Rdcranno :IF you actually look deeper into this, you'll see that people were actually encouraging him to go through with it, even a moderator was calling his bluff, which is pretty fking sick in anybodys book.

It was the third time he'd said he was going to do it after months of whining so people didn't actually believe he'd do anything (from what I've read about it).
Quote from Crashgate3 :It was the third time he'd said he was going to do it after months of whining so people didn't actually believe he'd do anything (from what I've read about it).

In 99% of 'crying wolf' cases there is a problem. Very few people start shouting "I'm going to kill myself" just for attention.

Wanting to kill yourself and not being able to go through with it is far more common than you'd think despite the ignorant people that like to think that killing yourself is the 'easy' way out It isn't that easy. I speak from experience, and i thank f**k it isn't always that easy to make that final move or i wouldn't be here now.

Of course if you do say it and don't do it enough time then people wont believe you. A family member threatened it several times but didn't go through with it. Then he did and no one went to check out that he wasn't just crying wolf again. It was devastating.

Comment's like Maggots make me sick. Lets see if he feels the same if it happens to a member of his family.

Some of those comments on the bodybuilding forum make me sick as well. Mostly from kids (under 17) laughing and making jokes about it. What the hell is wrong with some humans?
It is sickening that people use this kind of thing as a form of entertainment and feel absolutely no guilt afterwards. It amazes me.

And wow, it happens again but this time live on television.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7743842.stm
Oh, in tv i'd say nothing new...like in the news?, in mexico there have been a lot of cases, like people putting themselves in fire just to gain some rights and then dying... but in the internet, like "hey, do it, i dont belive you have the guts" is just crazy
Quote from Rdcranno :Your just as selfish as him if you cant accept that people have problems, depression is a nasty thing.

IF you actually look deeper into this, you'll see that people were actually encouraging him to go through with it, even a moderator was calling his bluff, which is pretty fking sick in anybodys book.

Yes, I know people were encouraging him to do it - and those people are all tarts and I hope they feel extremely guilty because of it. I feel sorry for the guy if he was going through tough times, I really do. I don't feel sorry for him that he took his own life, though. I'm not saying 'it's the easy way out' but it is stupid and selfish and left his friends and family in a wreck, no doubt. I feel sorry for them, not for him.

Quote from The Moose :In 99% of 'crying wolf' cases there is a problem. Very few people start shouting "I'm going to kill myself" just for attention.

Wanting to kill yourself and not being able to go through with it is far more common than you'd think despite the ignorant people that like to think that killing yourself is the 'easy' way out It isn't that easy. I speak from experience, and i thank f**k it isn't always that easy to make that final move or i wouldn't be here now.

Of course if you do say it and don't do it enough time then people wont believe you. A family member threatened it several times but didn't go through with it. Then he did and no one went to check out that he wasn't just crying wolf again. It was devastating.

I understand all of that, and I feel the same way - that doesn't mean I should feel sorry for someone who commits suicide. I'll feel sorry for them for things in their life out of their control, depression, etc etc, but not for them taking their own life.

Quote :Comment's like Maggots make me sick. Lets see if he feels the same if it happens to a member of his family.

I fail to see your connection here? I'm not glad he's dead, I just don't feel sorry for him taking his own life. If a member of my family took their own life I wouldn't feel sorry for them either. I'd be sad by the events, but I would not feel sorry for them. I'd feel sorry for the rest of the family.

Quote :Some of those comments on the bodybuilding forum make me sick as well. Mostly from kids (under 17) laughing and making jokes about it. What the hell is wrong with some humans?

Every bit as stupid and in-excusable as those who were egging him on to do it. Some people are just douche-bags. Unfortunately, really.
Quote from MAGGOT :I fail to see your connection here? I'm not glad he's dead, I just don't feel sorry for him taking his own life. If a member of my family took their own life I wouldn't feel sorry for them either. I'd be sad by the events, but I would not feel sorry for them. I'd feel sorry for the rest of the family.

Ok, I kind of see what your saying. Please accept my apology, suicide is a touchy subject with me.
Wow.. that's mad.. :/
Quote from MAGGOT :I don't feel sorry for him that he took his own life, though. I'm not saying 'it's the easy way out' but it is stupid and selfish and left his friends and family in a wreck, no doubt.

I think it's a difficult thing to understand unless you've been there. It's easy to say he's stupid and selfish for doing that, and it's certainly easy to be angry with someone close to you for taking their own life, because you feel it's selfish and stupid. But at the same time you have to look past that and understand that depression is a disease and they were not at all in the right frame of mind when they made that decision.
Quote from The Moose :In 99% of 'crying wolf' cases there is a problem.

Yes, 90% have the attention whore syndrome.

I find nothing more disgusting than people who threaten to kill themselves. I believe it's more stresfull for the friends and relatives to live in fear of the suicide than in the aftermath.

If you really want to kill yourself STFU and
Quote from Nike :Just Do It!

And before you all say I don't know WTF I'm talking about I happen to know both kind of suiciders. One friend of our family killed herself by walking into the sea. No threats just a note. Ofcourse everyone was a bit shocked but she did what she wanted to do.
Now a friend of mine had a "friend" who used to call him and threaten to kill himself. My friend always tried to talk him out of it and was all stressed out by the calls.
Now which way is more selfish?
Yeah, the people I know who have told people they were suicidal were either suicidal but wanted to change, or they weren't suicidal and just wanted attention. All the people I know who actually took their own lives didn't talk about it before hand.
heres the video if ur interested
dont worrie no shocking images or w/e
very sad tho

meh removed link
Quote from The Moose :Ok, I kind of see what your saying. Please accept my apology, suicide is a touchy subject with me.

No worries. It's a touchy subject for a lot of people - I too know two who have taken their own lives and was acquainted with 3 others.

Quote from Michael Denham :I think it's a difficult thing to understand unless you've been there. It's easy to say he's stupid and selfish for doing that, and it's certainly easy to be angry with someone close to you for taking their own life, because you feel it's selfish and stupid. But at the same time you have to look past that and understand that depression is a disease and they were not at all in the right frame of mind when they made that decision.

I understand that point, in one sense. I do feel myself very frustrated with people who don't have a strong will of mind (not just regarding suicide, but everything). Depression is a nasty thing, though, and it can make people do stupid things. Depression, however, will not make you do those stupid things on the internet for all to see.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :That better not be the whole video... That kind of thing is not welcome here.

mm no it isnt ill take it down if its inappropriate
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
Quote from Fastwalker :mm no it isnt ill take it down if its inappropriate

Okay - I didn't want to watch to find out - so I had to ask.

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG