The online racing simulator
#26 - -jo-
The first grid is full right? What about a 2nd grid? How many Teams have to apply to start it?
And are there chances to get into grid 1 at this point? Is there a waiting list? A full grid would be great because even if grid 1 are only TBO Teams. A little bit of direct competition would be great
Heh, hello, me again, could You please delete me from team "Bazz" , my name is c4R Kirill.D , i messed up a bit . I got now the system .
Based by the existing 'sign ins' following decission:

Currently 36 Teams have signed in. So we have now following decission:

We will start with one Grid on the 'DoP Grid1' Server in this classes:
12 x GTR
12 x N-GTR
4 x LRF
4 x TBO

As a last consequense we would have a competition during the qualifikation (start at Nov 13th.) in the GTR Class. Only the fastest twelve GTR teams get permission for the start! The 'DoP SignIn' Server is still open, so new teams could join anyway. If we get more TBO, LRF, and N-GTR, a second race server is still possible.

Keep Racing, Normann
If more LRF / TBO classes join would the sizes automatically change to even the classes out? I think that would be rather beneficial since there are so few in the classes anyway - I know I would like more competition, but I also know if I take the day off and have been preparing for this my qualifying time better not be what makes it impossible for me to enjoy the 12hr challenge.
I'm almost signing up a new LRF or TBO car, but we would really really like to see more of them.

Come on people, we need more non-GTR cars!
Teams,
we would like to support you on the 'DoP Eventpage' section.

If you like, plz. give us your little Teamflag like this example (88 x 31) and post it here:
http://www.bc-racing.de/Burnou ... mp;postID=38829#post38829
Thx

Edit:

We have little short event this thursday Nov 13th on ' BurnoutCrew #Cup'
Details:
* Class: XFG
* Track: FernBay Club
* Race: 3 x 20 laps
* Pitstop requiered: two times with changing driver
* Server: BurnoutCrew #Cup
* Train: 19:00 - 20:00 MEZ [GMT 18:00 -19:00]
* Qualifikation: 20:00 - 20:15 Uhr [GMT 19:00 - 19:15]
* Race start: 20:20 MEZ [GMT 19:20]
* Driver max. 32

This should be a very important test to check your connectivity and for sure to test our tools like tracker, the HuD and lapcounter.
Plz support us. Many thx.

All others, welcome too!
That combo is so different from the race one, i don't think many people will show.
Btw, XFG is such a boring car, IMO..
Qualifikation:
* the Qualifikation is open now for the next days (Nov 20th). -> LFS Server ''DoP Qualify'

Quote :
* each driver has to do a qulalify lap
* each driver is limited to an amount of 10 laps, inclusive in- and out-laps (laps will be counted after first split)
* the average team time is used for qualify. No qual-lap results in a lap time of 4:00.000
* the final results and classifications may be viewed here: DoP Eventpage

The team-leader should remove the fake-drivers from the team-list and close the team. So you'll see the real qualify-times for the team. Remember each driver without driven lap causes a qualify-time of 4 minutes for that guy.

Godspeed!
how can i doit Qual PB?? in which server?
Quote :"Qulifikation
* Die Qualifikation geht vom 13. bis 16. November (24.00 Uhr)"

So stehts im bc-forum. hat mich heut dazu veranlasst, bei drei teams wie wild leute anzuschreiben, dass nich mehr viel zeit bleibt. ausserdem ist dort die "straf"zeit für fahrer, die während der quali keine zeit fahren, mit 3 minuten angegeben. das nur am rande.
@efexas16

Quote from Webflat :Qualifikation:
* the Qualifikation is open now for the next days (Nov 20th). -> LFS Server ''DoP Qualify'

@eimer: penalty is for driver without laps: 4.00:00 min

and for all: extended Qualifikation till Nov. 20th
Site don't work..
Thats our new element for still more exitement in the qualify .

Should be solved in the evening. Soz.
Do I have to reregister for a team if i change my nickname? I'm hoping that the tracking and qualifying is bound to LFSW usernames?
For the upcomin' race we have a layout, especially for the pitlane!
(LFS Server 'DoP Grid1')

Plz notice, Thx!
Little reminder
The qualification ends at midnight GMT! If you like to drive some laps for your Team, you have to do it as soon as possible!

Team with no qualification time will be removed from the grid.

@Fuse5
Our tools are bound to the lfsworldname. You may change you nick as often as you whant.
qualify ends at 24H of 20th day??!!
Yes, last chance
hehe. thx

buuuuup

28 Teams in four different classes with 78 different drivers are qualified for this event.

For the qualified teams and drivers take a look here
DoP Eventpage

Startprocess:
Main Race: on Saturday, 2008 22th Nov.
* MEZ 08.00 (GMT 07.00): Server OPEN
* MEZ 09.00 (GMT 08.00): 12h Race START

Be on track 20 min before start!
Only the start driver is allowed to join the server!

For driver changes join the server as late as possible. After the change leave the server immediately to give the other team a chance for a change, as you would like to have too.

The 12h race facts:
You will not win a 12h race in the first lap, even not in the first or second corner!
Respect competition and smaller car classes!
Respect blue flag!
Notice yellow flag!

Smaller car classes than yours are owner of the racing line!
Smaller car classes have to notice blue flag, too!
Careless overtaking endangers other teams, so drive clean and fair!

For pit in and out notice the track layout, especially at the end of the pitlane.
Otherwise a 'Drive-through-penalty' may be given! Admins are on track.

Keep Racing and ... Enjoy it
Klaus & Normann
what time will be in lithuania when the server will start?
Latest News!

The commercial ip-tv broadcaster www.Game-TV.com will report live from the decision at Kyoto National [R]. The final last 90 minutes of this event will be streamed.

Mika Radmer and guests would update you, your teams, viewers and LFS-Fans directly from this race. Be part and enjoy it.

We try to do our comment in english. Surprised? We too .
Starting from around lap 14 -

SHD- Sheitan (SHEITAN) is blocking our car (CR/N-GTR) while being 2 laps down for several laps, and also making lapping VERY difficult for the GTR's.

Complete ignorance towards blue flags.
I don't know what happened this time around, but GTRs are MUCH more aggressive and I was hit several times, also I couldn't take my own line around the tighter turns as if they wanted it they were going to get it. I got slammed off the track after my disconnection and I couldn't be bothered to continue getting beat on by the faster cars. I am not saying all bad and I'm not saying any car was bad all the time, but the level of aggression during passing was MUCH higher than Westhill, and much higher than I could cope with.

Its a pity this happened, I think I would have been able to stand the 12hrs but I couldn't be bothered to deal with that quality. I think the organizers are doing great here, server seemed to have some slight lag issues now and then, but it could have been my connection. Tonight was the first time in LFS that I was disconnected during an event. However the event started on time, and I'd like to thank those who are putting their efforts behind the endurance event. It takes a lot to run so I appreciate that!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG