The online racing simulator
12h Kyoto National [R] Nov, 22th 2008

General Conditions ’12hours Kyoto National [R] Nov, 22th 2008 [/size]

Starting Permission in generell: first in - first serve

You have to do your registration directly at the BurnoutCrew LFS-DoP SignIn Server!

Sign In Server is open: LFS Server -> DoP SignIn
* please, take care of your common team tag. That’s important!
* the first participant / founder of a team is automaticly the teamleader and may handle some team-specific things.
The teamleader chooses the team-tag and the car-class. The car is selected by the driver doing some laps on the qualification server. Changing car won't be possible afterwards. If the team-leader leaves the team, another team-mate becomes the leader. If the last member leaves, the team will be deleted from the database.
* registered teams will be tracked automaticly. Have a look at the DoP Website here: DoP Eventpage
* lap times for the qualifikation will be tracked too.

The race qualifikation & server will be announced in time
for train- & qualifikation sessions

IMPORTANT NOTE: You will get the password for the mainrace about two hours before start at the DoP Eventpage!

Requirements:
* minimum age: 16 years
* at least 100 driven laps [car and track combined]

Track
* Kyoto National [R]

Alloweded car classes
* GTR (FXR / XRR / FZR)
* N- GTR (UFR / XFR)
* TBO (RB4 / XRT / FXO)
* LRF (LX6 / RAC / F50)

The procedure
Main Race: on Saturday, 2008 22th Nov.
* MEZ 08.00 (GMT 07.00): Server OPEN
* MEZ 09.00 (GMT 08.00): 12h Race START

* race: 12 hours
* max driver: 28 plus 4 Wildcards
(if we get more SignIn's, we will open some more grids)
* no lag lap and no restart
* pitstop and changing driver is allowed, but not requiered for the first DoP race.
* yellow and blue flag are to attend
* tidy driving in the pitlane
* in general: one Admin is on the server

Qualifikation:
* the Qualifikation would be announced in time
* each driver has to do a qulalify lap
* each driver is limited to an amount of 10 laps, inclusive in- and out-laps (laps will be counted after first split)
* the average team time is used for qualify. No qual-lap results in a lap time of 4:00.000
* the final results and classifications may be viewed here: DoP Eventpage

The 'BurnoutCrew' Tracker:
Will automaticly list all registered teams and racers for this event.

The 'BurnoutCrew' Lapcounter
This Tool is relevant for the final results at the end of this race. Two Lapcounters are tracking your race. One counts your driven laps ingame and displays the quantity you have reached and your current position (the LfS positions may be incorrect if you think of disconnects and surely mutiple grids) directly on your screen. The second will be hosted on the DoP Eventpage for external views, so your teammates and other visitors could get a quick summary of this race event.

Disconnect / Re-joins
There're many reasons for disconnects and we don't whant to distroy a race of fun for you. So, reconnects will be allowed. Of course you're losing a lap in lap-counter. That's it.
After reconnect you have to act carefully with blue flags. Admins may punish you for ignoring a blue flag caused by a faster/leading team. Others may be ignored. Unfortunetly there is no way to prevent LfS programmaticly from showing the blue flags. So it's up to you, to fit the rules of racing...

The Appreciation
It is only a team competition. The total number of driven laps decides the final placements. This is determinded by the Lapcounter. If there are two, or more teams in the same lap after race end, the first finish decides for winning this event. Penalties: The Admins could judge immediately about penalties; for example: crossing the pitlane, unfair actions, permanent ignoring blue flag and so on. The penalty scale could be ‘Drive through’ or ‘Stop and go’ und must fit in the next following three laps!

Exlusion
The BurnoutCrew organizes this Event. We will decide about necessary adjustments if needed. There will be no privileged participation.
The ‘DoP' Tour has started. After the first Endurance Race on Westhill Reverse last Saturday with GTR, N-GTR, LRF and TBO Classes, we have had in summary a thrilling race on that short track with this classes.

For the next 12h Race we changed the track form Kyoto GP to Kyoto National [R], caused by the good expierence!

'DoP SignIn' and 'DoP Qualify' starts with the updated Eventpage next week!

.... more to come
There is a maximum number of players for each team?
Not more than five? In generel, we have no limits for participants in a team.

Important Note: The LFS 'DoP SignIn' Server is now open for the next upcoming Event, 12h Kyoto National [R].

Some teams have already signed in, so take a look at the DoP Eventpage. This site will be automaticly updated with many Informations, teams, mates, pb's and so on.

Keep yourself informed here or in our Forum bc-racing.de -> Desire of Patience Tour

Keep Racing, Normann
How many servers are you using, or are all classes on one server. Im interested in this.
Quote from Webflat :Not more than five? In generel, we have no limits for participants in a team.

Important Note: The LFS 'DoP SignIn' Server is now open for the next upcoming Event, 12h Kyoto National [R].

Some teams have already signed in, so take a look at the DoP Eventpage. This site will be automaticly updated with many Informations, teams, mates, pb's and so on.

Keep yourself informed here or in our Forum bc-racing.de -> Desire of Patience Tour

Keep Racing, Normann

The thing is we probably will have about 6 or 8 players to race, so we want to know if we put 1 or more teams...probably if we are 8 we will put 2 teams. Anyway will will just create second team when all team decide if will race or not.
6 driver are allowed for each team. It would be the right choice to sign in two team, in case of 7-8 interrested drivers.

@D.Zanetti
We'll have a look to the amount of signed in teams before we set the amount of needed grids. In case of less than 30 teams we start in one grid.
Is it possible to register in this race ? Or is it closed league ?
Quote from Kirill.D :Is it possible to register in this race ? Or is it closed league ?

Join in LFS the Server: DoP SignIn and you can register yourself and your team there.
Thank You
After opening the LFS Server 'DoP Sign' for our 2nd Race now, many Teams have joined. but we have place in this Grid.

Keep you informed here -> DoP Eventpage

GTR, N-GTR and TBO are in. Where are the LX6 (LRF-Teams)?
We try to braodcast the final two hours live on IP-TV. It looks good.

Keep Racing, Normann
Ok, the broadcast thingy would be great, i'll discuss the race with my team, and inform You then, have i registered or not.
Quote from Webflat : Where are the LX6 (LRF-Teams)?

I'm in! Hopefully some more LX6 fans will join me and umm, Heroes of Racing would be a nice competitor again - hope they sign up!
@blackbird
They did!
hello admins.i`m from LTU team i have a question,why dop-signin server is with password becouse i want that in my team join one more person,but he cant,becouse server is with pass
Quote from efexas16 :hello admins.i`m from LTU team i have a question,why dop-signin server is with password becouse i want that in my team join one more person,but he cant,becouse server is with pass

Pass is deleted, was a mistake by myselft due to server-reboot. So thanks for telling me!
Also MOD dont work in dop - signin
Hi...
The sign in server is not working now...???
Please look it up and make it work.
Thnx...
Same, can't find the server, just wanted to register my team .
May be some technical probs? I just looked today in the morning and ....the DoP-Servers are still running.
The MOD will be restarded, np.

Edit: Mod still running, too
WebFlat there is a big problem.GTR class is closed so my friend cant join in my team,so what me to do? becouse we cant drive only two drivers in a team! can you do something? his lfs username texasLTU and nick K.Gasiunas
I just have one question: Sign for teams are closed? We are not commpleted TBO team!
ahh, that is not a problem. M.Bartuseviciu is your teamleader. He closed the team, so other teammates (or even other unknown players you won't have) could not join this team.

Either M.Bartuseviciu as teamleader open the team for the joining process again or he delete the team and open up a new one.

Edit: @srdjanmilasinovic: DoP - SignIn is still open, till qualify beginns. We have to restart the MOD for the SignIn Process.
What is the name of the server :S ? I can't find it :/ .
dop - signin or dop - grid 1
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG