The online racing simulator
Okay, nothing but facts from here on...

The BNP
  • Formed in 1982 by John Tyndall, one of Britain’s foremost post-war nazis
  • Tony Lecomber, BNP's number two man, was sent to prison for attempting to blow up a rival organisations office with hand grenades.
  • After their by-election win in Millwall in 1993, racially motivated attacks rose 300% in just 3 months.
  • The BNP spawned Combat 18, a nazi terror group widely known for letter bombing and murdering and mostly consisting of nazi skinheads and football holigans.
Nick Griffin
  • BNP Leader, a hardline facist convicted for inciting race hate.
  • Denies the holocaust ever happened.
  • Believes Jews are conspiring against white British people
  • His family were heavily envolved in the National Front, he attented his first NF meeting when he was 15 years old.
  • He then became National Organiser for the National Front.
  • Jonied the BNP in 1995, made teaching children the holocaust never happened a priority of the party.
  • For his views on the holocaust, and for promoting racial hatred, he was given a 2 year suspended prison sentence.
Those are some facts that you can find and confirm for yourself with 5 minutes of research. I'm not going to give my opinion on them.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Snip

All in the past, You know germany was different not so long ago.

Do you know why this list of BNP members was leaked?

And i'll say this 1 more time, I do not support the BNP i am not a member of the BNP but i do agree with most of their policys.
Quote from andybarsblade :All in the past, You know germany was different not so long ago.

Do you know why this list of BNP members was leaked?

Slight difference there though, it's not like Hitler is still alive and controlling Germany but has told everyone he likes puppies and rainbows now.

I have no idea why the list was leaked, but I'm guessing it was some kind of evil conspiracy thought up by an immigrant jewish hyper terrorism robot sent from the future to destory all racists so it could take over the world.
Quote from andybarsblade :Nationalism is not racism. And trying to stop the "anti british" racism that is present is not racist. Read the facts and stop being a sheep.

So why are there not any black British BNP members then? Oh wait they are apparently "destroying" our British history according to the BNP. That makes sense
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :
I have no idea why the list was leaked, but I'm guessing it was some kind of evil conspiracy thought up by an immigrant jewish hyper terrorism robot sent from the future to destory all racists so it could take over the world.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/t ... litics/article5186806.ece

Mr Griffin claimed that those responsible for posting the 12,000 names, along with a wealth of personal details, on Sunday night were extremists (combat 18) who felt that the line the party was taking under his leadership was too moderate.
Quote from andybarsblade :+1 I had no idea so many people on here were so right on, cool, and stupid

You're right, most of them fell for that dual account stunt you've pulled before.

Quote :What if you went there did nothing but claimed benefits lived on state hand outs, did'nt learn the national language, did'nt integrate.

If there are any immigrants doing this they should of course be dealt with, if you hunt hard enough you may find some cases, but I doubt the problem is as widespread as the condemnation for it clames. I wonder if there are figures which show benefit fraud by ethnic minority amongst the working class.

Quote :Or what if you went to the netherlands in the back of a container and spent your days commiting crime (and the work you did do was illegal as you got paid cash in hand, again not paying taxes) to fund your lifestyle? Would you expect to be welcomed with open arms and just left to it?

The nearest real world parallel to what your describing that I can think of is where the immigrants themselves get little control over their own destiny once they hand themselves over to the control of gangs offering to smuggle them out of their country. Whilst some do get dumped by the roadside somewhere, many are pressed into service. You've heard the term 'press ganged' before I pressume, it's basically a modern version of that, with gang masters maintaining control economically. The problem here isn't the immigrant, but the organised international crime syndicates which control them.

I know somebody who became a gang master operating in Spain, importing people from Morocco to work for absolute peanuts in fields, kept inside fenced and guarded compounds the workers where returned home to Morocco once a month or so exhausted, and fresh workers collected. The scam worked because the money, albiet megre by Spanish standards, was sufficiently enticing to Moroccons destitute that they'd try it, some even go back a second time. This is the kind of thing you are talking about I think.

It's not a practice I approve of, it's already illegal though and does not need the BNP in power to legislate against it.
Quote from Becky Rose :You're right, most of them fell for that dual account stunt you've pulled before.

By dual account you mean my brothers account?

Quote from Becky Rose :It's not a practice I approve of, it's already illegal though and does not need the BNP in power to legislate against it.

Getting bored of repeating myself.

Quote from andybarsblade :
I agree it would be a bad thing to have them in power but i also think this goverment is far to soft on some issues like immergration/crime etc and so if a few votes and a few council seats have to go to BNP candidates to show the gov in power that people have had enough then so be it.

You kinda chop and change what you're saying your position is, but...
Quote from andybarsblade :i am not a member of the BNP but i do agree with most of their policys.

What people probably find offensive is your belief in Nazi principles. Most people in the world despise Nazi, KKK and BNP sympathisers.. nobody cares if you're actually listed on Santa's naughty list or not.
Quote from SamH :What people probably find offensive is your belief in Nazi principles. Most people in the world despise Nazi, KKK and BNP sympathisers..

Couldn`t possibly agree more with that if I tried.
Quote from SamH :You kinda chop and change what you're saying your position is, but...

What people probably find offensive is your belief in Nazi principles. Most people in the world despise Nazi, KKK and BNP sympathisers.. nobody cares if you're actually listed on Santa's naughty list or not.

I dont have any belief in nazi principles. What i agree with the bnp is that the anti white/pro ethnic ethics that are currently in place in this country should be no more. If anyone doesnt agree with that then they are the racists. Whats so hard to understand about that?
Quote from SamH :You kinda chop and change what you're saying your position is, but...

I havent chopped or changed my position at all maybe your just reading what you want to read.
Quote from andybarsblade :I dont have any belief in nazi principles. What i agree with the bnp is that the anti white/pro ethnic ethics that are currently in place in this country should be no more. If anyone doesnt agree with that then they are the racists. Whats so hard to understand about that?

Once again you've proven yourself to be of exceptional character!!
Quote from Toddshooter :Once again you've proven yourself to be of exceptional character!!

So are you saying that people from ethnic minoritys should be given jobs just because of their race?
So you don't believe in Nazi principles, you just believe in most of their policies? You don't believe what they believe, you just believe in what they believe in doing about what they believe? You're a walking paradox, andy.
Quote from SamH :So you don't believe in Nazi principles, you just believe in most of their policies? You don't believe what they believe, you just believe in what they believe in doing about what they believe? You're a walking paradox, andy.

Sam can you not see that their policys make perfect sense what is it that you disagree so strongly about in their policys as below?

Quote from tristancliffe :1. We would repeal the Race Relations Acts and all other restrictions on free speech in Britain. Sounds awesome

2. We would abolish all targets and quotas for ethnic representation in all areas of employment, public and private. Sounds awesome

3. We would abolish all politically-correct indoctrination of the police, teachers, and other public employees. Sounds awesome

4. We would abolish all government-sponsored ethnicity-specific professional bodies, housing associations, and other organisations. Sounds awesome

5. We would abolish all departments, agencies, or other units of government whose sole and specific purpose is to deal with ethnic issues, grievances, or crimes. Such organisations deliberately seek out the maximum quantity of "racism" in order to justify their own existence and expand their power and budgets. The law is the law and must be enforced equally upon all without being politicised over ethnic differences. Sounds awesome

6. We would abolish all laws against racial discrimination in employment and the government bodies associated with enforcing them. Sounds awesome

Quote from andybarsblade :Sam can you not see that their policys make perfect sense what is it that you disagree so stronly about in their policys?

And can you not see that if you follow the BNP policies through to the logical conclusion, what you are left with is a fascist racist party.

It's all very well saying that you agree with this and that, but at the end of the day their end goal is the same, and that is what you are in the end agreeing too.

And with that I'm done, if you argue long enough with a fool, it gets harder to tell who is who.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :And can you not see that if you follow the BNP policies through to the logical conclusion, what you are left with is a fascist racist party.

It's all very well saying that you agree with this and that, but at the end of the day their end goal is the same, and that is what you are in the end agreeing too.

And with that I'm done, if you argue long enough with a fool, it gets harder to tell who is who.

One last time just for retards like you who cant read.

"I agree it would be a bad thing to have them in power"
Quote from andybarsblade :One last time just for retards like you who cant read.

"I agree it would be a bad thing to have them in power"

But then what the hell have you being gone about for the past couple of pages... you agree with there policies, but think it would be bad for them to be in power......WTF.

Whats the point in agreeing with policies if you think that in the end, it would be bad for them to be in power
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :But then what the hell have you being gone about for the past couple of pages... you agree with there policies, but think it would be bad for them to be in power......WTF.

Whats the point in agreeing with policies if you think that in the end, it would be bad for them to be in power

Are you taking the piss? I stated this back on page 6 and i have requoted myself many times and still you cant be bothered to read it!

"I agree it would be a bad thing to have them in power but i also think this goverment is far to soft on some issues like immirgration/crime etc and so if a few votes and a few council seats have to go to BNP candidates to show the gov in power that people have had enough then so be it."
Quote :
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...15157335?f=rss

Lets hope the next one burns down their house and kills their children, after all they asked for it the free thinking nazi's!

Having read up on it, it appears that the link to the BNP as the target of the attack was dismissed by police on the grounds that:

1. It happened a few doors down;
2. The car was not owned by a member of the BNP.

Looking at my village, which has 6 BNP members, I find it personally difficult to stomach that press are now attributing every crime that happens near a BNP members home as being a vigilante attack. The fact is racist pricks live everywhere, and that list had a LOT of names on it, therefor crimes will occur in the vicinituy of BNP members.

Now if a BNP member has their house painted up with swasticka's and "FASCIST PIG" spray painted over their car then that's a vigilante attack. If a nearby car belonging to somebody else gets set alight, personally i'd start my list of suspects with the BNP themselves, especially if the guy who owned the car was black...
Lets get 1 thing clear i dont like people claiming benfits they dont need/deserve or getting treated unfairly positively or otherwise.

however if i found out the fella next door to me was a benefit cheating drug dealing pos and i confronted him and told him that people like him were nothing but a drain on tax payers money and he should be locked up or removed from the country. Id have a bunch of people backing me up if he was white and a bunch of people calling me racists if he was of a ethnic minority.
Quote from Becky Rose :Having read up on it, it appears that the link to the BNP as the target of the attack was dismissed by police on the grounds that:

1. It happened a few doors down;
2. The car was not owned by a member of the BNP.

"A self-employed businessman whose name appeared on the leaked BNP membership list is believed to have been the intended target of vigilantes"

"after a car was fire-bombed outside his house"

"a vehicle belonging to his next door neighbour"

So when you said afew doors down you meant right outside his house?
Quote from andybarsblade :if i found out the fella next door to me was a benefit cheating drug dealing pos and i confronted him and told him that people like him were nothing but a drain on tax payers money and he should be locked up or removed from the country. Id have a bunch of people backing me up if he was white and a bunch of people calling me racists if he was of a ethnic minority.

Would you really? I think that state of affairs exists only in your mind. I dont care what colour skin you got, you go peddling drugs to kids and i'll smash your face in and then call the police myself.

If the guy says "Is it because i'm black?" you say 'no it's because your dealing drugs to kids *whack*'.

Simple really, when you think about it.

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG