The online racing simulator
Big yawn.

Quote from 5haz :My flamebaiting worked, for a while at least. His posts became increasinlgy filled with expletives, to my great amusement. I guess I am a bit sad that you denied me the right to wind you up.

Please, grow up.

Quote :Well I realised that he was too posessed by the Daily Mail's views to actually listen to a word I say, so I thought I may as well have some fun, his (initially) completely unprovoked personal insults did not help either.

I don't even read the Mail, you idiot. My opinions are based on personal judgement and experience.

Quote :I may have little idea of politics, but I do know that the BNP are racist and racism is BAD.

Yes, racism is bad.

Quote :Given the number of personal insults he hurled my way, many including swearwords, perhaps I should have ignored him, but then again I'm not petty like that, I can disagree with someone without feeling the need to insult people I don't know and/or running away.

You deserved everything I gave you tbh. I wasn't even really insulting you, merely using many expletives (most of which were censored out, btw) to describe my views.

Quote :Yea you could call labelling someone a racist an insult, 'cept the difference is, labeling me a 3 year old is untrue 'cos i knows that I has been alives a bit longer than 3 years (unless they were 3 very long years), but if you defend the BNP's racist ways then you are racist as a fact!

Again, you haven't learnt, have you? Supporting some of a political parties views does not make you a supporter. One day you will understand this, and then, and only then, will you understand my point of view.

Quote :I found it amusing how he turned to personal insults, something that somebody (myself included) usually does when they realise they can't win.

I didn't know this was a "win or lose" thing, it's sharing/discussing/arguing your views and backing them up. Something you fail to do.

Maybe because you look at this as a "win or lose" issue, you can't just let anything be, you need to sit here spamming F5 on this thread to see what moronic comments you can post regarding this issue.

Quote :TBH All this thread has done (rather like the subject of the thread itself), has exposed some people as racists, methinks it should be locked before certain people dig themselves a hole all the way to China.

It's exposed nothing. Merely people (often those who don't want to 'fit into boxes', people who are outspoken (I mean, look at Tristan :razz expressing how some of the BNP's views are shared with them. Doesn't make them racist, doesn't make them supporters.

Quote from The Moose :Lets see. You approve of their policy on the NHS.

I have never stated what policys i agree on or what ones i dont agree with. So another band wagon mindless idiot you've proven yourself to be once more
Quote from andybarsblade :Happy winter festival everyone

I'm not a christian, I'm not particularly bothered about whether christmas dominates the calendar here.

I also don't give a toss whether children are allowed to sing 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' in certain infant schools, whether a blackboard is called a chalk board, or whether maintenance access in our streets is provided by person-holes.

What does piss me off is the phrase 'political correctness gone mad' and I'd like to see people shot for using it.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm not a christian, I'm not particularly bothered about whether christmas dominates the calendar here.

Well as long as you and a couple of others on here dont mind then i cant see the problem.
Quote from andybarsblade :Well as long as you and a couple of others on here dont mind then i cant see the problem.

Whose fault is it anyway? Have other religious groups complained or is it some over-zealous local councillor who's taken it upon himself to lead everybody into a new era of farcical interpretation?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Whose fault is it anyway? Have other religious groups complained or is it some over-zealous local councillor who's taken it upon himself to lead everybody into a new era of farcical interpretation?

Council from what i gather, Infact it seems every religious group is against it even muslim & jewish.
No doubt just the start of try to remove our national idenity.

"hairless, uniform mix of all races" with the same skin color.
Attached images
806.gif
Quote from andybarsblade :So another band wagon mindless idiot you've proven yourself to be once more

Keep trying.

I was opposed to the BNP from my early teens.
I took the time to actually find out about them off my own back after being handed some of their literature in the street.
I researched what i could about them before coming to my conclusions.

The work of a mindless idiot bandwagon jumper? I think not.

"I was only showing what i had read." But you didnt actually put any thought into it did you?
Anyone can write something that looks like an appealing idea.
Thats like looking at a newspaper headline and thinking you know the whole story.

It's all well and good just saying "and why not first class heathcare for all?" Of course that's what everyone wants and what every political party seeks to achieve. You look at the BNP's policys as a whole and it's even more impossible to achieve for them than the other partys. (none of which i have any faith in either btw.)

When you stop just quoting the Daily Mail and actually start coming up with some well thought out and constructed points of your own peopole might start taking you seriously.

I wont though, you've already proved beyond any doubt that your an idiot.

I'm out of this thread. It's got to the going round in circles phase.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Big yawn.

Please, grow up.

What and be all square and boring like you 'normal' people?

Quote from S14 DRIFT :
Yes, racism is bad.

Yet you feel the need to defend a racist organisation's views?

Quote from S14 DRIFT :
You deserved everything I gave you tbh. I wasn't even really insulting you, merely using many expletives (most of which were censored out, btw) to describe my views.

Again, you haven't learnt, have you? Supporting some of a political parties views does not make you a supporter. One day you will understand this, and then, and only then, will you understand my point of view.

So you support but not support at the same time?

Quote from S14 DRIFT :
I didn't know this was a "win or lose" thing, it's sharing/discussing/arguing your views and backing them up. Something you fail to do.

As already quoted by Moose, in 1999 several important BNP people were arrested for inciting racial hatred, 'nuff said.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :
Maybe because you look at this as a "win or lose" issue, you can't just let anything be, you need to sit here spamming F5 on this thread to see what moronic comments you can post regarding this issue.

Nah I'm more looking for moronic answers, I can only thank you for your ample suppy of these, along with a certain other person.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :
It's exposed nothing. Merely people (often those who don't want to 'fit into boxes', people who are outspoken (I mean, look at Tristan :razz expressing how some of the BNP's views are shared with them. Doesn't make them racist, doesn't make them supporters.

Its exposed nothing, but it has exposed people? Thats a contradiction.

Bottom line, if you show any kind of agreement with a racist, you are probrably also racist.

For gods sake, its seems like you want to be flame baited, why don't you just put me back on your almighty ignore list if it bothers you so badly? I will continue to flame bait until you do so.

Also, stop doing a Lerts and saying you wont talk no more, and then returning 5 minutes later.

You seem to think its a bad thing to be on the anti-BNP bandwagon, TBH I'm quite proud of that I'm on that bandwagon.
Quote from andybarsblade :No doubt just the start of try to remove our national idenity.

Do you not see the abject xenophobia of your own post? The BNP did not write that post for you, you wrote it.
Quote from andybarsblade :No doubt just the start of try to remove our national idenity.

Very good news article metierial there, perhaps you should write for the daily mail.

If I go outside, everyone still looks different, so I guess we're not heading that way very quickly.
Quote from 5haz :What and be all square and boring like you 'normal' people?

What has being normal got to do with having respect and acting mature?

Quote :Yet you feel the need to defend a racist organisation's views?

I'm defending my views, they just happen to be the same views on some of the policies of the BNP.

Quote :So you support but not support at the same time?

When did I say I support them? I haven't... god. LEARN TO READ@@@@

Quote :As already quoted by Moose, in 1999 several important BNP people were arrested for inciting racial hatred, 'nuff said.

And the relevance of that to this is....? This is how about, apparently, I support the BNP, I'm a racist because of that (??) and I support them.

Quote :Nah I'm more looking for moronic answers, I can only thank you for your ample suppy of these, along with a certain other person.

How can our replies be moronic? We back up our views and opinions with good answers. You often answer without actually replying to the point, you'd rather pick up on how many expletives we use, rather than what we actually say.

Again, I'll re-itterate. You have it in your mind that we're supporters and we're racists. Both of the above is simply not true, and is your assumption that you have made without looking at all the facts thoroughly.

Quote :Its exposed nothing, but it has exposed people? Thats a contradiction.

I said it's exposed no-one as racist because no racist comments have been disclosed.

Quote :Bottom line, if you show any kind of agreement with a racist, you are probrably also racist.

Bottom line is, you assume what the **** you want.

Quote :For gods sake, its seems like you want to be flame baited, why don't you just put me back on your almighty ignore list if it bothers you so badly? I will continue to flame bait until you do so.

Because I'm seeing how long until you realise you're wrong. Thanks for admitting the flamebaiting though.

Quote :Also, stop doing a Lerts and saying you wont talk no more, and then returning 5 minutes later.

When have I said that? I simply blocked you for a while, hoping that when I unblocked you, you'd have shut the **** up.

Seems you haven't learnt that lesson.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
When did I say I support them? I haven't... god. LEARN TO READ@@@@

Looks like the 'flamebaiting' works then.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :
Again, I'll re-itterate. You have it in your mind that we're supporters and we're racists. Both of the above is simply not true, and is your assumption that you have made without looking at all the facts thoroughly.

I said it's exposed no-one as racist because no racist comments have been disclosed.

Then why are you bothering to post here? At first you were having a go at me because I 'jump on the anti-BNP banwagon', so basically you were annoyed with the fact that I disliked the BNP, so you're defending the BNP and so showing them some support.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :
Bottom line is, you assume what the **** you want.

Yeah, I'll assume that you support the BNP then.

By arguing with me you are simply bashing your head against a brick wall.
Flamebaiting from 5haz suspended. Infraction for clear, malicious forum disruption.
Quote from 5haz :Looks like the 'flamebaiting' works then.

Again, grow up.

Quote :Then why are you bothering to post here?

Why does it matter?

Quote :At first you were having a go at me because I 'jump on the anti-BNP banwagon'

Incorrect, I was 'having a go at you' because you were being judgemental towards myself and others because of our views without making up your own mind.

Quote :... so basically you were annoyed with the fact that I disliked the BNP

Not at all, I'm understanding of the fact that not everyone agrees, nor do they think the same, so it's nothing to do with that.

Quote : so you're defending the BNP and so showing them some support.

I'm not defending the BNP, I don't care about the BNP, I couldn't give a shit about the BNP. I'm defending my views, as I have said countless times before.

Quote :Yeah, I'll assume that you support the BNP then.

That assumption (as with most assumptions, actually), is incorrect, but as I've said. Think what you like.

Quote :By arguing with me you are simply bashing your head against a brick wall.

What you don't realise is that I'm not arguing.

Edit : Beaten by Sam.
Quote from Bidmouth Strikes Again :We can complain about immigrants as much as we like, but we're guilty of immigration too.

We've been like that for several Thousand years.

Indeed. We built an empire on a system of immigration, so it's quite ironic that the BNP are claiming to be protecting the British way of life, when it was the British that started mass migration.

Rather than national service, people should be forced to live abroad for a year or two. Anywhere will do. Until you've experienced other cultures, you can't really comment on them (and I don't mean two weeks holiday in Magaluf).
Quote from The Moose :As much as i dislike Christians, their 'Christmas' festival now has almost nothing to do with the celebration of the birth of Christ

because its a pagan tradition dressed up in christian drag

btw is max mosley on that list?
Quote from Bidmouth Strikes Again :Hi

Luckily, I don't think they will ever get Elected for anything big.

So perhaps people are debating over something that has little significance?

Does anyone ever wonder about how the various tribe people in Africa felt when the Europeans turned up, took their land and resources, enslaved their people and often violently forced them to confrom to their religions? I would imagine they would be just as peeved as anyone here.

Or the Spanish, having masses of British people turn up, buying up houses and taking jobs, and ageing and filling up their healthcare services?

We can complain about immigrants as much as we like, but we're guilty of immigration too.

We've been like that for several Thousand years.

Why the need to hide behind a second account?
Quote from Bidmouth Strikes Again :What?

Whilst it's possible, the chances of a demo user (or new user) turning up on the LFS forum to write a short post about an off-topic thread as their first post in a manner that gives the impression you know some of us (i.e. you don't post like a new user) strikes me as being unlikely.

Therefore, why are you hiding behind a second account? Why not post with your usually account.

I admit I could be barking up the wrong tree (or simply barking), so perhaps I'll be proven wrong.
No, I just find it unlikely.

Edit: Ah, yes. Hello 5haz.
It's not that, good sir.

Someone in this thread got a posting restriction. A few minutes later, a new forum user is on board. You come into a thread that you (as a new user) would either not be interested in or have full understanding of, and yet you are here talking like you've been involved in the discussion for a while. It's quite obvious who you are

You also edit your posts (quite alot, adding alot of stuff), something you did before

Obviously, as Tristan said, he/I may be wrong, and if so I'm sorry and welcome to the LFS Forums, but I doubt that...

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG