The online racing simulator
Quote from thisnameistaken :I wonder what the penalty is for gluing your electronic tag to a pigeon.

Some animal rights activist will rape and skin you, then hang you by your penis in the town center, not before slowly torturing you and filming it so they could show your family later. Sorry for that, some idiot had a go at me for scaring pigeons today, bloody animal rights terrorists.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I wonder what the penalty is for gluing your electronic tag to a pigeon.

A pigeon wandering around your house because he can no longer fly?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Either you oppose the BNP or you support them.

youre either with us or against us... it seems like ive heard that one before

Quote from tristancliffe :I don't hate people based on the colour of their skin. But I wish they'd go back to their countries. That's not racist. The colour of skin has nothing to do with it, it's the fact they ran away from their country for whatever reason to sponge off our system. Sure, plenty are here legally, work, pay taxes, contribute and integrate into British society. But many MANY don't. And they should 'get orf mai laand'. Along with the ones that work hard, avoid taxes, and keep within their tight immigrant mini-societies.

i take it youre of pure celtic blood and dont have (those most likely) french ancestors?

Quote from tristancliffe :And make the test for getting a passport much much tougher.

if anyone born in britain will have to take the test as well go ahead

anyway this thread is rather an eye opener as to the nature of some guys round here
also this thread proves that all good examples in biology are on islands... galapagos sparked the theory evolution it was on maritius that we realised species can go extinct and the bnp together with this thread proves yet another biological fact about being surrounded by water and why ironically the british isles deperately need immigration

Some pigeon racing enthusiasts will probably love the idea. Cheaper (state-paid) live tracking of their birds!

On the same principal, I'm sure some pimps would love to glue them to their birds for live tracking too
I stopped posting long ago in this thread. The susceptible nature of so many to classic BNP rhetoric is toe-curling. The irony is that if you follow the BNP's philosophies to their logical conclusion, only people who have a certain level of intelligence would be allowed to vote, thus ending the BNP's ability to keep an electoral deposit.

For example, if we forced repatriation and prevent immigration like the BNP propose, we would have no doctors left in the UK. I was treated by the British ones in the US, where they are very happy thanks very much for asking, and will refuse to be forcefully repatriated to the UK I can assure you.

This is just one example of the idiocy that the BNP would walk us straight into, if they were given the power to do so. People who cannot think for themselves beyond the BNP rhetoric and consider such simple fact-of-life migratory patterns are plain stupid people. There's no other explanation.
I stopped posting in here a long time ago, to me it just seems to be the same few people wittering on about these 'bloody illegal immigrants'
Quote from Shotglass :youre either with us or against us... it seems like ive heard that one before
anyway this thread is rather an eye opener as to the nature of some guys round here

I agree! Very disheartening to see how much hate is just below the surface.

If I was a dictator in waiting, I would be licking my lips thinking of all the mice I had lined up to do my bidding when I got to power.
Seems with all the access to information these days it is still very easy to be a Snake Oil salesman.

I'm thinking of changing careers and becoming a politician, must be fun to have blind followers believing every word I say. (Will be so unlike being married)
………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
……\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.……………/
………|/…/…/~,……-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../…/…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*…\
…….|…/…/…/.*`…\………………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,…………/….|..)…`~-,
……/./…/…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---……\…./…../..|………¯```*~-
……(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,…`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*…,*…|……\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`…,-*….(`-,…

(ASCII Facepalm, can look wrong on some browsers/OSes).
Quote :Those fleeing pursecution can stay for as long as it's deemed necessary. Once peace is restored they should be returned. Or at least moved back closer to where they live (i.e. in a neighbouring country).

So going back to my earlier example. If the BNP got in and I claimed refugee status in the Netherlands, after arriving with nothing, and I worked and worked and worked my ass off - I contributed to Dutch society and I built myself a new life, got a job, got a home, learned the language, and interacted socially.

You're then saying if the BNP got booted out back home I should be forced to give up the life i'd built and return back home to start over again?

I'll tell you what I believe, I believe you are scared and I believe you are acting upon greed. You want the whole piece of the cake and you're concerned someone else 'undeserving' is going to get at it too. Really there is no cake, no matter where you go you will pay taxes, you will be a commoner, you will be trying to make the best life you can for yourself out of the circumstances available to you... Whether you do it in this country or abroad.
Quote from Becky Rose :So going back to my earlier example. If the BNP got in and I claimed refugee status in the Netherlands, after arriving with nothing, and I worked and worked and worked my ass off - I contributed to Dutch society and I built myself a new life, got a job, got a home, learned the language, and interacted socially.

You're then saying if the BNP got booted out back home I should be forced to give up the life i'd built and return back home to start over again?

What if you went there did nothing but claimed benefits lived on state hand outs, did'nt learn the national language, did'nt integrate. Or what if you went to the netherlands in the back of a container and spent your days commiting crime (and the work you did do was illegal as you got paid cash in hand, again not paying taxes) to fund your lifestyle? Would you expect to be welcomed with open arms and just left to it?
Quote from andybarsblade :What if you went there did nothing but claimed benefits lived on state hand outs, did'nt learn the national language, did'nt integrate. Or what if you went to the netherlands in the back of a container and spent your days commiting crime (and the work you did do was illegal as you got paid cash in hand, again not paying taxes) to fund your lifestyle? Would you expect to be welcomed with open arms and just left to it?

They're not here. I don't quite get this attitude people have. An illegal immigrant is an *illegal* immigrant and as such will be deported if they're caught, and cannot claim any kind of benefits.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Immigration is being reduced thanks to the new points based system recently put in place, the number of people entering the country is going down, but the number leaving it has increased. We have more people going out than we have coming in, it's not an issue.

Quote from andybarsblade :Got any up to date figures?

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Funny, I'm trying to google the recent news that the new points based system has decreased immigration, but all I see are warnings from the BNP that it will increase it. Just watch the news, it was a main story yesterday.

Quote:

The Office for National Statistics said that last year 577,000 entered the country while 340,000 people left it.

So another person i know talks out his arse.... i thought as much
Quote from Crashgate3 :They're not here. I don't quite get this attitude people have. An illegal immigrant is an *illegal* immigrant and as such will be deported if they're caught, and cannot claim any kind of benefits.

HAHAHA you really would think so would'nt you

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4862826.stm

http://bnp.org.uk/2008/11/betr ... lowed-to-stay-in-britain/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new ... 000-illegal-migrants.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/poli ... /nov/21/boris-immigration

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new ... -from-being-deported.html

http://www.express.co.uk/posts ... down-may-let-in-even-more

Quote from andybarsblade :What if you went there did nothing but claimed benefits lived on state hand outs, did'nt learn the national language, did'nt integrate. Or what if you went to the netherlands in the back of a container and spent your days commiting crime (and the work you did do was illegal as you got paid cash in hand, again not paying taxes) to fund your lifestyle? Would you expect to be welcomed with open arms and just left to it?

Notice the word OR i did'nt say illegal immirgrants claim benefits.
Quote from Shotglass :anyway this thread is rather an eye opener as to the nature of some guys round here

+1

Really sad.
Have you ever been outside into the real world? These people come here desperate for a better life, and they are willing to work damn hard to get it. Unfortunately certain people exploit that, so they smuggle them into the country, put them in a flat with 30 other people, and force them to act as their personal slaves. If you're a man you will be lucky and have to do manual labour, if you're a woman you will probably be enslaved into a life of systematic rape so that Mr Awkward that never leaves his house, and hates everyone different to him and therefore can't get his end away, can give you aids for just £10.

Those are the illegal immigrants, the legal ones are given benefits when they come here, but it's less than half what you would get on job seekers allowance, and one stupidly insane thing is that often skilled people like doctors are not allowed to work for a certain amount of time, they want to work but they are not allowed. Another thing, how can you say DEY TUK ER DERBS and say they are living on nothing but state benefits.

I guess it's just easier for some people to say non-existant aliens are stealing their jobs than to admit you're worse at something than someone who doesn't speak the language and has been in the country for 5 days.

EDIT: I got mixed up on those immigration figures, I meant to say we have less people coming into the country thanks to the new system, so the rate of immigration is being reduced, but that is being hidden by the fact that less people are leaving the country. I made a mistake, it's a human thing that happens from time to time, but the overall fact doesn't change, the BNP were wrong, the system is working.
Quote from zeugnimod :+1

Really sad.

+1 I had no idea so many people on here were so right on, cool, and stupid
Quote from andybarsblade :+1 I had no idea so many people on here were so right on, cool, and stupid

Well, you didn't really surprise me, tbh.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :snip

Have you not read a single thing ive posted? When did i say i have a problem with people wanting to come here and EARN a better life for them selves?
Quote from zeugnimod :Well, you didn't really surprise me, tbh.

As im the person stating facts and giving valid points rathing that making up bull shit to try and prove lies & uninformed opinions i cant see how im stupid. Crawl back under your rock.
Quote from andybarsblade :Have you not read a single thing ive posted? When did i say i have a problem with people wanting to come here and EARN a better life for them selves?

So you only hate the people that come here and are usually forced to become sex slaves, damn those immigrants, coming over here getting raped by our people, we won't have anyone left to rape from our own country if this gets any worse.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :So you only hate the people that come here and are usually forced to become sex slaves, damn those immigrants, coming over here getting raped by our people, we won't have anyone left to rape from our own country if this gets any worse.

Hates a powerful word that i havent used. Again though Qs your making up stories to try and prove your point. You are only going to make yourself look even dumber than you already are.
Quote from andybarsblade :As im the person stating facts and giving valid points rathing that making up bull shit to try and prove lies & uninformed opinions i cant see how im stupid.

You are defending a racist party. It doesn't get more stupid than that.

Quote from andybarsblade :Crawl back under your rock.

Ok, bye.
Quote from zeugnimod :You are defending a racist party. It doesn't get more stupid than that.

Nationalism is not racism. And trying to stop the "anti british" racism that is present is not racist. Read the facts and stop being a sheep.

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG