The online racing simulator
LFS Forum Atmosphere
(92 posts, closed, started )
#76 - CSU1
Quote from CasseBent :Nobody can help you understand, you must draw your own conclusions, just as we have. I've not yet settled on one, as it makes no sense, but I do reject the Lerts = Greenseed theory though. Lerts doesn't swear that much and imo makes more sense (yeah I know, but...he does).

I didn't get any beer either and I have a supernatural bladder, blast you Victor. *shakes fist*

I like to think a great deal of compassion for people's feelings makes for good moderation of forums, then again this person has me thinking otherwise. I want to make this clear; I have never foul mouthed anyone with direct intent of hurting their feelings or to start an arguement, or to better my position in an argument, Greenslades placement of me as an icon for moronic trolls is very hurtful, and i am sad now

Greenslade you coward, post an explanation for your placing of me into a personal attack on a developer?
Quote from CSU1 :I like to think a great deal of compassion for people's feelings makes for good moderation of forums, then again this person has me thinking otherwise. I want to make this clear; I have never foul mouthed anyone with direct intent of hurting their feelings or to start an arguement, or to better my position in an argument, Greenslades placement of me as an icon for moronic trolls is very hurtful, and i am sad now

Greenslade you coward, post an explanation for your placing of me into a personal attack on a developer?

I thought Greenfingers was attacking Victor? I'm confused
Quote from CSU1 :...

Hum... maybe because you were the easiest exemple to find of bull shit post and even racism talking.

By the way, a forum is a place to discuss and exchange ideas. It doesn't matter if the guy has posted only 1 time or more, if he's brigning constructive ideas on the table that's what we want (I hope so).

The main point here is to solve a problem and it could be great if we people could continue talking and reading about that without seeing those crappy post.

And no Greenseed (it's his name actually) didn't attack Victor, he just wanted to solve a problem and talk about it.
#79 - CSU1
Could you please link me to a post containing racist remarks?

Constructive ideas...are you pulling my leg or what, I don't see one, what I do see is Greenseed attacking Victor for being an unhelpful God like person, it's weird, he is weird.

There are no problems to be solved, it's all in your head, link me to racism or GTFO.
CSU1 , i don't wan to harm you!

I wanted to make a example of what kind of personality i noticed here! that for me will do a very bad moderator. since i think they need more moderator!

And wanted to put a example of a public humiliation that goes on event in front of good guy or/and Moderator! mean we accept that and we should not.

CSU1 read other post , no moderator found my first post bad and event other user find it ok and say it.

So why you are mad?(sarcasm)

I completely agree with you CUS1, my first post it NOT good with you this is my ****ing point! hihi

See what it is!

Do what Working!
Where is the racism there?

Quote from CSU's apparent racism :OT:

This really confuses the heck outa me, what on earth convinces a poor speaking Canadian to wander in at 9:20am with a sack load of horse shit to offer?

It's the same ol' story though, others just jumped on the band wagon because BR posted, where as this thread might have died with the rest of the BS...go figure

how can we help the mods deal with this shit if we ain't keeping our mouths shut and refraining from replying to this horse shit.

Not leading a very good example miss Rose

Hmmm.. WOW RACISM.

#84 - CSU1
Quote from Greenseed :CSU1 , i don't wan to harm you!

I wanted to make a example of what kind of personality i noticed here! that for me will do a very bad moderator. since i think they need more moderator!

And wanted to put a example of a public humiliation that goes on event in front of good guy or/and Moderator! mean we accept that and we should not.

I won't accept this as rational. I have only interacted with you in conversation once and I am sorry that you think I am a racist.

I like tomatoes, not enough to attack a developer though...this is the only rational sense I can make of this one I'm afraid, oh well, off to the greenhouse to stand on all of the malformed tomatoes...
Quote from CSU1 :I won't accept this as rational. I have only interacted with you in conversation once and I am sorry that you think I am a racist.

I like tomatoes, not enough to attack a developer though...this is the only rational sense I can make of this one I'm afraid, oh well, off to the greenhouse to stand on all of the malformed tomatoes...

I think by naming you, he only meant to show that there is something wrong with the way this forum is being moderated. Your name should've been taken away from his post, though it is not what happened, and you felt hurted by this in a way... and now this is going offtopic on a "personnal matter", the mods should not have let this happen... erasing the name would have save the situation
**** Fukedup! hihi! you have such a english

This is very well say! and appreciate your support to try make LFS forum event more better
#87 - CSU1
Quote from FukEduP :I think by naming you, he only meant to show that there is something wrong with the way this forum is being moderated. Your name should've been taken away from his post, though it is not what happened, and you felt hurted by this in a way... and now this is going offtopic on a "personnal matter", the mods should not have let this happen... erasing the name would have save the situation

No, in fact imo Greenfingers some sort deep seeded(pardon the pun lmfao)mental problem with authority figures, his attitude tword the forums older members and owners confirms this.

As I've said the only rational conclusion I can come to is Greeney got a thorn in his side and came in with a 'high end' topic to better his ego in some way he feels needs doing.

Greenseed, if you feel the urge to attack the owners of this forum at-least have the decency to have someone with half a grasp on the English language look over it for you.

Once again THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD, GO ANNOY SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOU BS SPAM
Racism!! ^^

you shall be burned at the stake
I just realised, everything on this forum is now officially racism!!

And a new era comes over the LFS forum.

That should be the Christmas theme - Racism. >_>
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer : Changed my mind. Useless post and only TF2 players would understand.
this one's for Bawbag
Redline patrese: /bans Victor 999
lol (i would never)
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I was thinking more of Erik or Takumi...

I dont smoke youknowwhatimean anymore. So no more!

Also, I can't understand why you picked up the two of us instead of ginho and bose
to infract or not to infract.. that is the question!.

This topic has completely gone off the hinges. Just want to point out 4 main things though whilst i close this topic.

1.) Victor has the right to administrate and moderate in any way he see's fit, However i have yet to see an agressive or spiteful post that was not needed in order to bring order to chaos.

2.) I have yet to see CSU1 being racist, However he is Irish, so indeed he is not perfect

3.) There has been talk in this thread regarding the general downturn of posts on the LFS Forum, However i have seen those who complain about a downturn be completely and un-needingly (is that a word?) Agressive and Hurtful, as some have said in this thread, Would you be such a "tit" in the real world? If not then why bring it to our world (being LFS Forums, not some planet outside the explored areas of our solar system). Please think before posting about others being stupid and double check your posts before posting, and always remember, TEXT is not the same as hearing the words out loud, so always make it clear exactly what tone your trying to post in (for example, if its meant just for a laugh, a smiley at the end tends to signal that).

I actually find my post quite hard to understand myself, But hopefully some will get it.

4.) PROFIT!!!
This thread is closed

LFS Forum Atmosphere
(92 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG