The online racing simulator
LFS Forum Atmosphere
(92 posts, closed, started )
LOL

Ok I get it. MOOving on :o
Quote from NotAnIllusion :gtfo.

crai moar nub

Oh no, Victor's bad influence has reached you.

If anything, this forum is more friendly than most other forums of the same size, IMO. Of course you get some idiots like a certain dutch guy for example (no, not Victor ) but that is to be expected.
Pff, that quote is out of context
Quote from zeugnimod :Oh no, Victor's bad influence has reached you.

If anything, this forum is more friendly than most other forums of the same size, IMO. Of course you get some idiots like a certain dutch guy for example (no, not Victor ) but that is to be expected.

Ginho? Anyway i actually quite like the in your face atmosphere. It seems more personal than other forums.
I was thinking more of Erik or Takumi...
Quote from zeugnimod :

I know where you live..

*loads his rifle, and hops on his bike*. If I were you I wouldn't sleep for the next few weeks :mad:

Hiiiiii here i am!!!.............who was talking abaout me?
I think atmosphere is 10/10
Quote from Greenseed :
so as a good example of a good moderator user : CSU1 will be a very very very very very bad example of a good moderator

WTF??
Go racing, stop spamming.
As I will now.
I think Victor is running out of patience with this place actually. It seems he wants to let us talk things out and argue all day if that's what we want to do, but quite often things turn personal and nasty and he has to put a stop to it.

I think that drives him nuts sometimes.
I've been here longer then 99% of the users here, i've seen this forum go down the drain more this last year then i've ever seen it before. Constant kids crying and moaning about stupid things, demanding for some stupid ricer options constantly.... It gets OLD fast. Its not so much the moderation, but the users in this forum that have made it become an unwelcome place, as the avg age of subscribers goes down, so does the quality of the forum.

I used to come here almost on a daily basis, now i try to avoid it.
Yet in 5 years yo've posted 292 times '_'
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yet in 5 years yo've posted 292 times '_'

Wise Dog need not bark all the time
Quote from RMachucaA :i let my driving do the talking.

Oh dear ......I would have stuck to the talking bit.
specially since i havent played LFS in almost a year :P.
thisnameistaken , you are right!

But the captain of this ship must not be seen when loosing patience!

For the other reply! i din't get any argu with Victor or any problem with him or any forum warning from a moderator!

But in revenge! i got warned from many lfs user!

Some of the most contributed user of LFS forum told me that:

Don't post on this forum! don't event try to show you work! are you will get destroyed mentaly... i told him! baaaa! this is not possible not from LFS forum! they should have good boy!

And after a while im writing this post! So im maybe a troll! but i think i can say im not alone feeling this! im maybe wrong with my theorie! but what so ever! this is a Victor Room.

Seriouly this is very sad that thoses guy who warned me was Right + imagine what you don't get from thoses LFS contributor because they feel wrong when comming here.

This post is a ****ing good example! more then 50% of the reply are ****ing shit.

I don't understand! so you must be a ****ing troll
. after reading this how should i feel? ****ing right? lol... this is so constructive! i have no word to describe! WOW! such a smart guy should it be to found that.

into another kind of mentality without the need to harm.

I don't understand! can you try explain into another way?

Is that so ****ing difficult to understand?
One is harming the other not.

Maybe solution is put a QI test online! and only people with over 165 can put them self over each other.

If not remember we are all brother.

When writing that post... i realize that maybe a buch of you guy come here to hit push-in bag! and after a while this has become a usual thing! so you no more notice.
The problem is that you can't seem to be able to write down coherent sentences. Your last post contains no concrete example or information in regard to what horrible thing Victor did to make you so upset and start this thread. Actually it looks like a passive aggressive flame of which nobody understands where it comes from and what it is directed at. I hate to say it, but (in his clearest moments) lerts made more sense than you do now.
Getting back on Topic though, is there really a point to this one ?

I've talked about music mostly alongside some ideas in the past about LFSworld with Victor. I can honestly say hes quite a normal dude with above average musical taste
Scawen ive never talked to but have managed to get a smiley out of him once in some random thread.
Eric , well once i had a dream ... and thats prolly tmi

I think my point is trolling about the devs wont encourage them to converse in open dialouge, maybe ... "gasp" they are just like you me even lerts (perhaps in another bizzare espisode of "als dreams")
Seriously though, I think after reading this thread. Its just example of the younger generations that are conflicting with the older generation of player / forum user.

I long thought about posting a suggestion (it might of already been suggested) So i might as well reveal those old light bulbs that flashed.
Heres a couple Ideas I have mulled over in the past.

Rather then have a post count > Display Users Distance Driven in LFS

Have Technical driving and related physics area of the forum. At least that could at least improve the quality of people posting in threads made covering those topics. This i think would help the general discussion area. Perhaps lowering the tension.

Just a thought or two.
This thread is closed

LFS Forum Atmosphere
(92 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG