The online racing simulator
Quote from thisnameistaken :
You also might like to bear in mind who fought alongside us in WW2. Statistically the most effective fighter squadron in the Battle of Britain was made up of Polish pilots who escaped their country after its occupation and came to fight to defend ours.

Lets not forget the Indian army, navy and air force and the large African and West Indian contingents that were under British command.
[quote=thisnameistaken;984263]You also might like to bear in mind who fought alongside us in WW2. Statistically the most effective fighter squadron in the Battle of Britain was made up of Polish pilots who escaped their country after its occupation and came to fight to defend ours.
[quote]

And what excatly has the bnp got against these fine men..
Quote from andybarsblade :Burying your head in the sand you cant beat it

There is no sand, ****ing Polish people stole it and took it back home with them.
Quote from The Moose :Lets not forget the Indian army, navy and air force and the large African and West Indian contingents that were under British command.

Interesting you should say
that, i've just been reading this just a few moments ago http://gurkhajustice.org.uk/
voting lab,con,lib dem and nievely thinking they will actually change anything (apart from their salaries) better... You cant beat it
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :There is no sand, ****ing Polish people stole it and took it back home with them.

Damn them ****ing polish people. How dare they come here and try to earn a living
Hmm.. so because of events that happened some 60 years ago, we have to allow polish people into our country? Based on what exactly, may I ask.

Again as I've said, to make a life for themselves, work and integrate into the British society (By that I mean stop speaking Polksi and talk the language of the country they're living in... not much to ask!) there wouldn't be a problem.

As said before - The problem is the extras that they get, often meaning that a British person cannot get those extra's (such as benefits, I'm not a fan of them, but understand people need help for whatever reason). And it's a big **** no when they send their earnings back to their own country, only to (5 or 10 years down the line) bugger off back to their own country, having taken many thousands of jobs away from British workers who don't intend to move to another country as they see fit, to be "rich" in their own country.

It's really just not on, they come into England for their own benefits, which is normally money. They have no ambitions of "getting a better life", at least, the majority don't.
Quote from andybarsblade :Damn them ****ing polish people. How dare they come here and try to earn a living

The message of the BNP in one sentence...
Quote from Bladerunner :Read it and weep:

Thanks. A bit wordy for my time right now, but I'll read them when I find a spare moment.
It's called the EU, you guys won't be complaining about it when we all go to live in Spain, they already own most of our banks.
OK...here is an open challenge to everybody that thinks we live in an equal society....

Walk along the A23 from the junction with the A2217 to the junction with the A203 on a Saturday night....

If you manage to get there in one piece and in good health, come back and tell me how much fun it was.
I grew up in a very small town with lots of farmers and "typically close-minded swiss people"... not saying anything against farmers here... just using it as an example. There were other people which were no farmers but had the same narrow minded views as some of them. Really just an example...

Anyway, i somehow managed to grow up there without becomming a racist idiot. But some of you in here remind me exactly of those people.

My ex-girlfriend is from scotland (living in switzerland (OMG! Imigrant bitch taking our jobs!! :P)... and she told me quite a few things about her father who still lives in scotland... and in particular, about his political views. She didn't support them... but that's not really relevant.

What she told me was that he experienced this whole thing in his life... about not getting a good home and being put into a shabby apartment, because there were immigrants who deserved it more in the eyes of the government. That, along a few other things, is the reason he is right-minded.

I can somehow understand it very well if people get upset about immigrants who "come here and get what is supposed to be ours", and i don't blame them. But that doesn't make their thinking better...

Sometimes people don't see the bigger picture... or blame the wrong people. Not all people are bad and try to get away with having their food put into their mouth and generally being lazy. There are many people who are good people, and trust me, it doesn't matter what they are... even if they are "just" immigrants.

Imagine you would be one of them. For whatever reason, you want to have a good life (don't you?), and maybe they don't see that ever happening in their own country, so they try it somewhere else (which is more than ok in my eyes... it's a free world (at least over here), and maybe you'd like to go and live somewhere else aswell someday... and then you'd like to feel welcome there aswell)).

Now imagine you leave your home and find yourself in a new country... you need a place to stay, and a job. Somebody offers this to you... would you not take it? Would you say "hey, wait, maybe i don't deserve this apartment and job, shouldn't you guys give it to somebody from your own country who deserves it more maybe? Don't worry, i'll still make it somehow without a job, since we don't need a roof above our heads or food in the country where i come from..."?

The problem is not the people who come to your contry to find a better life. The problem is not that they take a job offered to them, instead of you. The problem is your own government, because they seem to be the ones in charge, who could change all that (correct me if i'm wrong please).

Some of you are upset about immigrants taking what is/should be yours. While you should be upset about the system you are living in, which makes this even possible. But voting for an obviously racist party, kinda is the wrong attempt to solving the problem IMO. Then again... i don't blame you... millions of germans were very happy about a certain guys ideas... until they found out what it really was about... i think at this point, most people would have rather lived in a hopeless economy instead of what they "voted themself into".

Just my thoughts...

PS: Regarding the last post of bladerunner...

If you talk about criminals in switzerland, people have foreigners in their minds aswell. It's not always like you'd imagine it tho... you can never see things "black and white" like this. I for example am not really a careful person (walking dark streets in the night alone... whatever...). I am the dumb guy who believes in the good in people and therefor sometimes takes a risk. But the fun part about it is... i was beaten up seriously exactly one time in my life... and it wasn't by foreigners, it was a group of swiss racists. They found me and my friend camping, and started talking to us. We didn't want to argue with them, but didn't want to sell our principles either, and couldn't agree with what they tried to convince us regarding their views. They took off and came back in the night when we were sleeping. Do i think all swiss racist guys will want to beat me up because of that happening to me? Or that there is no bad immigrant here in switzerland who could be a possible harm to me? No. Just saying you know. ;-)
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's called the EU, you guys won't be complaining about it when we all go to live in Spain, they already own most of our banks.

Can i just say i have no problem with the EU or anyone wanting to work within it. If i seemed to be saying different it was not intentional.
Quote from andybarsblade :Damn them ****ing polish people. How dare they come here and try to earn a living

Quote from andybarsblade :Can i just say i have no problem with the EU or anyone wanting to work within it. If i seemed to be saying different it was not intentional.

Isn't Poland in the EU...?
Quote from J@tko :Isn't Poland in the EU...?

Again you dont get sarcasm ethier...
Quote from Bob Smith :That's a bit idealistic. I would hazzard a guess and say most people don't support all the views of any one party. So you have to compromise and pick the one that's closest, or you think will be best, or maybe pick from a hat, or just don't vote at all. I'm sure everyone has their own decision process.

Yes everyone has their own decision process. And yes I simplified things quite a bit BUT.... my main point is I wouldn't support the KKK because they like Red cars, Or they support the Troops.
I would find a party that didn't hate or I wouldn't support anyone.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hmm.. so because of events that happened some 60 years ago, we have to allow polish people into our country? Based on what exactly, may I ask.

Again as I've said, to make a life for themselves, work and integrate into the British society (By that I mean stop speaking Polksi and talk the language of the country they're living in... not much to ask!) there wouldn't be a problem.

As said before - The problem is the extras that they get, often meaning that a British person cannot get those extra's (such as benefits, I'm not a fan of them, but understand people need help for whatever reason). And it's a big **** no when they send their earnings back to their own country, only to (5 or 10 years down the line) bugger off back to their own country, having taken many thousands of jobs away from British workers who don't intend to move to another country as they see fit, to be "rich" in their own country.

It's really just not on, they come into England for their own benefits, which is normally money. They have no ambitions of "getting a better life", at least, the majority don't.

Heres a shocker, money talks in this world, just like all the Brits who go abroad to work in the oil industry, and then send the money back home.

As for you're comment about polish speakers, fair enough some don't try to learn another language. I work in an Industry were we have to employee immigrant workers (as the locals feels it's beneath them) the thing is, I have seen 80% of our immigrant workforce show willingness to learn English. I don't know if you have had the chance to or have worked abroad, but it's not easy, nor is it to learn another language.
They don't take jobs though, if you look at the statistics you see that they take the jobs nobody else wants, that's why some farmers are losing business, the immigrants are leaving the country and there are no English people that want to be pickers or packers. I know a plumber by the way, he has a family, 2 kids, a £600,000 5 bedroom house, 3 cars and a van. He noticed more Polish people becoming plumbers, but instead of complaining about losing work, he started up his own business and lowered his prices to compete.
Close this thread, ffs!!!
Quote from Toddshooter :Yes everyone has their own decision process. And yes I simplified things quite a bit BUT.... my main point is I wouldn't support the KKK because they like Red cars, Or they support the Troops.
I would find a party that didn't hate or I wouldn't support anyone.

Or if enough people vote for said right wing party maybe the party in power will realise that maybe there not taking a strong enough stance on some issues like immergration. ................ Wait hang on what did i say about 4 pages ago.............
Quote from Bladerunner :OK...here is an open challenge to everybody that thinks we live in an equal society....

Walk along the A23 from the junction with the A2217 to the junction with the A203 on a Saturday night....

If you manage to get there in one piece and in good health, come back and tell me how much fun it was.

i don't know were that is (currently using google map), but I can only imagine it's like Glasgow on....well any night tbh
Immigration is being reduced thanks to the new points based system recently put in place, the number of people entering the country is going down, but the number leaving it has increased. We have more people going out than we have coming in, it's not an issue.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :They don't take jobs though, if you look at the statistics you see that they take the jobs nobody else wants,

Electricians?

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG