The online racing simulator
What's even more sickening is they have the 'YBNP' young supporters club

Quote from The Moose :What's even more sickening is they have the 'YBNP' young supporters club

Thats whats concerned me the most, and tbh it would concern me if there was a young Labour/Tory/Libdem Party group.

The majority of kids under the age of 15/16 can not genuinely say that they fully understand the pro's and cons to the political divide, it's something that is shaped by life experience more than teaching IMO
Hobbies: environmental & cultural conservation

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Thats whats concerned me the most, and tbh it would concern me if there was a young Labour/Tory/Libdem Party group.

They do. William Hague was famously a Young Conservative.
#55 - DeKo
Quote from S14 DRIFT :PM'd.

Also, there's about 10 people in like 50 'finds' that live around my Area (Newbury/Reading). I feel ashamed. (Btw I changed my thingy)

3 live within walking distance of my house. Facists!

everybody on that list lives within walking distance if you're really determined.
Quote from thisnameistaken :They do. William Hague was famously a Young Conservative.

My logic works, it is wrong to have young parties like that.
Quote from mr_x :ty S14 and Timdpr

Ah, but who was first?

I really ought to go to bed now...goodnight all!
#58 - mr_x
Quote from Timdpr :Ah, but who was first?

I really ought to go to bed now...goodnight all!

You were, Just!
Quote :Discretion required re. employment concerns
Police officer

Some of this is pretty worrying.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :
The majority of kids under the age of 15/16 can not genuinely say that they fully understand the pro's and cons to the political divide, it's something that is shaped by life experience more than teaching IMO

Exactly. That's why i feel the voting age of 18 (in the UK) is perfectly correct.
Quote :Will not be renewing 07 (took offence to newspaper reports about the Party)

What, you didn't know what you were getting into before
Got to love those proud BNP members, they are so proud to be a member of the BNP that they don't want anyone to know about it. For those of you not from the UK that don't know what the BNP is...

British National Party

...replace the word National with Nazi and you get the idea.
#63 - SamH
Quote from thisnameistaken :Some of this is pretty worrying.

No chit!
Quote :Window cleaner. Former pig farmer. Pagan prison chaplain. Hobbies: growing mistletoe, rune making (wood)

Quote :
member describes himself as a witch: potential embarrassment if active

lawl!

A part of me is thinking that it's a terrible thing that we have access to this, but the louder part of me is screaming "out the fascist bastards". I can only hope that the opportunity to educate these small-minded racist/extremist pillocks isn't missed. The best thing that ever happened to the KKK was that it was *allowed* to publicly demonstrate and attempt to communicate its manifesto, and that in turn led to their hate speech being a) known, and b) publicly and thoroughly discredited. That in turn effectively led to the demise of the movement. These extremist movements depend entirely on rumour and misinformation.. break the back of the lie, the lie dies and the misplaced hate with it.
Quote :Will not be renewing 07 (court case pending)

Quote from SamH :A part of me is thinking that it's a terrible thing that we have access to this, but the louder part of me is screaming "out the fascist bastards".

Well, it's worrying that this list is no doubt in the hands of equally cretinous lefty extremists, but I suppose if you're going to actively fund a race-hate group you don't deserve anonymity.

Just seen one bloke who's called his house 'Rorke's Drift'.

Funny thing is he lives in Harrogate - a 99.9999999% white town.
who leaked this list? I'm pretty sure that its not cool to name these people if they don't want to be named, anonymity is a pretty basic way to respect one's privacy. I don't want to see anyone get hurt because their addresses are now public. I could definitely see someone's house getting lit up over this.

On another note, is the BNP the only conservative party in Britain? I went on the BNP website and it was too far right, even for me.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
On a more serious note :

Mr
Somoene
### Manor Road
Barlestone
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
CV13 xxx
#### ####
[email protected]
Activist
Retired police sargeant/ex-lecturer in law. LLB Bachelor of Laws, LLM Master of Laws. Diploma in Criminology. Fellow of the Para-legal Association. Hobbies: criminal justice system, bowls

That's a ****ing insult to this country.
Edit : got rid of names

Hey, thats where i live...
Had my head too buried in meaningless things lately before I caught this story. If anyone with that list fancies clicking the PM button, please do. Much appreciated
The blog has now been removed. Luckily someone zipped it all up and uploaded it to several download sites
Heh, I saved the whole thing into a txt just before it went down
Quote from flymike91 :is the BNP the only conservative party in Britain?

Well, apart from the Conservative party, yes But the BNP make the Conservative party look like Liberals
Quote from flymike91 :who leaked this list? I'm pretty sure that its not cool to name these people if they don't want to be named, anonymity is a pretty basic way to respect one's privacy. I don't want to see anyone get hurt because their addresses are now public. I could definitely see someone's house getting lit up over this.

I agree. Some of them certainly do have pretty extreme views but labelling them all with the same brush is idiocy, and there will be consequences of this list being made public. There may be members who are so purely as a protest against Government policy, for example.

Quote from flymike91 :On another note, is the BNP the only conservative party in Britain? I went on the BNP website and it was too far right, even for me.

No, the conservative party is the main one and are currently in opposition. The BNP are just a fringe group really but because of the total inadequacy of Blair's government to control immigration, they gained a lot of members.

There's also UKIP - the UK Independence Party - who aim to pull the UK out of the EU and make us a completely independent nation. That largely means pulling out of the EU so that Britain would not have to abide by European law as we do currently (in some aspects).
I think its hilarious that the BNP are claiming that the leak is in breach of the Human Rights Act despite the fact that their policies oppose it.

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG