The online racing simulator
New cars in LFS - Movie
(25 posts, started )
New cars in LFS - Movie
ugh... I will not comment on the mods... much... since some of them look decent and some of them are godawful, but as far as the video part - it has no editing whatsoever and I don't see why wouldn't you post screenshots instead of a 8 minute vid
#3 - G!NhO
they all look like shit. kthxbai
#6 - G!NhO
#7 - Lynce
4) Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum. If a mod is approved by a moderator, it may then be released in the appropriate section of the forum. Please do not contact a developer as we do not support mods and do not have the time to deal with them. Any mods which change the shape of a car model, or which allow online cheating or circumvent HLVC, will be rejected.

Font:

http://www.lfsforum.net/privacy.htm
Quote from Lynce :4) Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum. If a mod is approved by a moderator, it may then be released in the appropriate section of the forum. Please do not contact a developer as we do not support mods and do not have the time to deal with them. Any mods which change the shape of a car model, or which allow online cheating or circumvent HLVC, will be rejected.

He didn't post the "mod" or gave instructions on how to do it so this should be fine, no?
#9 - Lynce
Quote from zeugnimod :He didn't post the "mod" or gave instructions on how to do it so this should be fine, no?

Yes, I agree with you. But I think he should know this rule, nothing more.

And there are this another rule for you, maybe:

Please be aware that people of any age and from many different cultures visit this forum and post their opinions. Also not everyone is equally fluent in the English language which is used on this forum. It can therefore happen that messages may be misunderstood, depending on how you read them. Keep in mind that people usually mean well, so when in doubt, give people the benefit of the doubt and see their post in a positive manner. Doing so will make our forum a nice place to freely discuss anything you want (fully or remotely related to sim-racing), without the need for moderators to intervene.

That UF1 and FXR look hawt though
yes i not likes ether
must been alot work, i like some of them.
Alot of work and for what? All this vid shows is how to ruin nice cars. Is the maker of these cars blind or what? And what's up with the bus? I mean, this isn't bus simulator.
UF1 BUS
The only cars that looked decent were the FXR and the XFR. Maybe the XRT and FXO but the rest was horrible. :S
Only car I liked was XRG.
Talking about raped car models.. you need your eyes checked dude.. the cars look like shit..
You and your mods are probably one of best reasons why I would not support modding LFS. I thought concept cars were butt-ugly but your models are... ugh.
LOL stop shit'n bricks guys. Didn't you though it may be just show-off what can be done, some playing with values for fun etc?
These are not mods, nor something which will be shared.

Anyway cabrios would nicely feat Fern Bay
Some of them look really nice
In the words of Borat:

"In my country we go mad for the XRG and FXO. The rest... not so much"
Quote from Minimaxman :In the words of Borat:

"In my country we go mad for the XRG and FXO. The rest... not so much"

And in Soviet Russia - car modifies you
mm "new cars" i dont think so.. looks horrible. Need more editing skills for movie also. Try again !

leave the "new cars" to Magnot please.
chudy you very mad at making good cars pity that you want to send the code but they understand very good boy I love you most cars - now convertible

New cars in LFS - Movie
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG