The online racing simulator
Guerrero in coma after road crash
(11 posts, started )
'British Formula 3 National class championship runner up Steven Guerrero is in coma following a road accident he suffered on Thursday night in Colombia.
Guerrero sustained head injuries and fractures to his left leg after crashing with a truck while driving a motorcycle in the streets of El Guamo, a city located around 160 kilometres to the southwest of the capital, Bogota.
The 19-year-old Colombian was taken to a local hospital where he required surgery on Friday night because neurological tests showed structural changes to his brain. Doctors were still determining whether Guerrero had suffered any brain damage from the crash.
Russell Eacott, boss of Guerrero's T-Sport team in Britain, said: "Having spoken to the Guerrero family I know that Steven is receiving the best possible medical attention and my thoughts and prayers, and those of the entire team at T-Sport, are with him and his family at this difficult time."
Guerrero was due to compete in a karting event during the weekend before returning to Europe to test in preparation for a second season in the British Formula 3, moving up to the Championship Class.
This season was Guerrero's third in cars after racing two years in Formula BMW in North America. He finished second in this year in the British F3 National Class standings with T-Sport, claiming victories at Thruxton and Brands Hatch.'

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/72133

Oh. Fingers crossed he will be all right.
If he has structural changes in the brain I wouldn't think so =(
Ah, this thread isn't about wrestling

Maybe he'll recover :\
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :If he has structural changes in the brain I wouldn't think so =(

I've known people who could've benefitted from those. Some of them real-life racers on this very forum. So who knows.

LOL I wonder who you are talking about

I hope he does recover, thats not a way to end a racing career.
:\

Having lived in colombia and driven there for years, its normal for trucks to be on the wrong side of the road trying to pass other trucks, they race eachother, you have no idea how many accidents i've come accross because of them.

Hope he can recover, but it doesnt look good.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Ah, this thread isn't about wrestling

you're living in the past if you refer the name Guerrero to wrestling...
still, a youngster like Steven suffering a crash like that and having shown some talent...those aren't good news.
#8 - wild
This is terrible. I hope he makes a good recovery *Crosses Fingers*
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Ah, this thread isn't about wrestling

Maybe he'll recover :\

Quote from Senninha25 :you're living in the past if you refer the name Guerrero to wrestling...
still, a youngster like Steven suffering a crash like that and having shown some talent...those aren't good news.

hmmm first i also thought of wrestling, then I thought... Eddie is dead, long enough and Chavo is hopping over the WWE page...

then i thought of soccer... but still the question, why should a soccer player of Bayern München be named in the Racing Talk subforum. Did he eventually do an illegal Need For Speed Style race, sothat he could be named in this here.

Hmm... never heart of Guerrero, but that just may have something to do that I'm German, and that the market for F3 championships is filled by Two German Based serieses (As the F3ES is, definatly, with its many German rounds)
Non the less, I hope he recovers well and soon.
Mabye a mod could change the title - 'Steven Guerrero in coma after road crash'. I'm not into wrestling, so I don't have a clue as to what you are all talking about!

I'm into lower formula single seater series, and he was looking quite promising. He's officially 'stable' and doctors are analysing his CAT scan.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG