The online racing simulator
I Should'nt laugh but.....
(36 posts, started )
Quote from jayhawk :That would be something my elderly mother would do for fun, and pass it off as senility.

See, I think senility is just a clever trick by the oap community.

My thoughts are that senility is a massive conspiracy, a chance for them to get back at all their children for everything. For all the back chatting/staying up late/rolling home drunk when 16 etc etc.

In which case, I'm in for one hell of a time with my old folks
hahahaha +1 QS... i'd like to do it too, you can use it as a fair excuse... but that was, rofl....
Mackie, you should laugh... just an old woman doing crazy stuff at airport
I can tell you that it's brilliant when you are over 50 (but manage to look over 70!)..the things you can get away with are many; people just shake their heads and walk on, putting it down to "senility"!
I am having a whale of a time...got to try and borrow a mobility scooter, tune it up, and try doing 30mph on the pavements..will be fun watching all those pedestrians jumping out of the way!
Another big advantage is that there is no shortage of available totty in the post office queue for pensions...most of them single and lonely (albeit a bit "saggy" )

Old age IS fun!
oh, and yell "i have no brakes! i have no brakes!"

like in Jackass movie
there might be a god after all
might want to take down the first link as it goes to a story of 2 kids stabbed
are you suggesting that he should laugh about 2 kids getting stabbed?
Quote from major_syphillis :might want to take down the first link as it goes to a story of 2 kids stabbed

It does not...It's just the Latest headline in Yahoo stories! The article has just changed location.

Quote :Sorry! We couldn't find the page you requested.

The page you requested is no longer available on Yahoo! News.

I Should'nt laugh but.....
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG