The online racing simulator
Filming tips
(7 posts, started )
#1 - evans
Filming tips
Well, seeing as this forum is a complete blur, I figured we could use a thread where all kinds of tips and shortcuts are kept.

What I'm looking for is any tips for shooting in Live for Speed. That means this is not a thread about post-editing, but about what techniques are good to use, how to get smooth camera movement and keyboard shortcuts etc.

I'll start off here: 1) Are there any keyboard shortcuts for adjusting the FOV on-the-go? 2) How on earth can I smooth out my camera movement?
Quote from evans :Well, seeing as this forum is a complete blur, I figured we could use a thread where all kinds of tips and shortcuts are kept.

What I'm looking for is any tips for shooting in Live for Speed. That means this is not a thread about post-editing, but about what techniques are good to use, how to get smooth camera movement and keyboard shortcuts etc.

I'll start off here: 1) Are there any keyboard shortcuts for adjusting the FOV on-the-go? 2) How on earth can I smooth out my camera movement?

1) 5 and 6
2) camera smoothening option in shift + u
I think that if in the "Making LFS Movies" the first post would get updated regulary - it would help massively
Quote from anbiddulph :1) 5 and 6
2) camera smoothening option in shift + u

You can also use 4 for quick zooming in; 7 for quick zooming out; 4+5 for medium zooming in; 6+7 for medium zooming out.
Thanks Michael, I never knew you could press fast and slow zoom together to make a 'medium' zoom.
#7 - evans
Quote from squidhead :I think that if in the "Making LFS Movies" the first post would get updated regulary - it would help massively

Well that was my thought. Coming on here and seeing that the main-sticky was nearly 20 pages didn't exactly motivate me to look it all through. If it's a big problem then an admin can just merge the threads

Filming tips
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG