The online racing simulator
[how to get extra] money [cruise servers]
(53 posts, closed, started )
how does one go about money cheating on a server?
First you need to bribe the police and authorities, take over a goverment. Then rob the public blind in the name of democracy and peace.

Then you can do as you please.

But i could be wrong.
You can do that by aquiring something called "speedhack"

Or how was it
#4 - EmilO
use Alt+F4 works every time
Quote from EmilO :use Alt+F4 works every time

wow thanks, just got 204014

Sigh, cruising is boring, why the heck do you want to cheat with ur money
#6 - G!NhO
Quote from bigben352 :how does one go about money cheating on a server?

this one always helps.....go to a server without "Cruise" in its name, then you can have all the cars you want, and the best thing is.... they are FREE!
Quote from G!NhO :this one always helps.....go to a server without "Cruise" in its name, then you can have all the cars you want, and the best thing is.... they are FREE!

Yes, join [TC] CityDriving It is without cruise in its name
#8 - G!NhO
Quote from Bose321 :wow thanks, just got 204014

Sigh, cruising is boring, why the heck do you want to cheat with ur money

it works for u??my fck**g pc is so old and when i push shift + f4 the lfs go off and my pc stop works :S:S..maybe i need .net framework,im downloading it right now...i want that extra money!!

was joke -.- uh,im s0 b0red xD
Cheating to get money on cruise servers defeats the point of cruise servers (if there ever was a point). If you want to have all the cars and be 1337 then why not just load up a cruise layout offline and drive around in a car of your choice
Quote from JO53PHS :Cheating to get money on cruise servers defeats the point of cruise servers (if there ever was a point). If you want to have all the cars and be 1337 then why not just load up a cruise layout offline and drive around in a car of your choice

thats no fuuuun.....:dunce::insane::dopey:
The server secretly stores some files in your System32 folder. I won't get into much detail, but basically they are to do with the insim. If you get rid of these, then you can simply type the amount of money you want into the chat, and you will have it! Now, these files are hidden, and therefore hard to find. The easiest, and probably safest way to get rid of them is to simply delete your System32 folder. (It should be located at C:\windows\System32) Worked for me, but don't tell anyone!
#14 - wild
Quote from Timdpr :The server secretly stores some files in your System32 folder. I won't get into much detail, but basically they are to do with the insim. If you get rid of these, then you can simply type the amount of money you want into the chat, and you will have it! Now, these files are hidden, and therefore hard to find. The easiest, and probably safest way to get rid of them is to simply delete your System32 folder. (It should be located at C:\windows\System32) Worked for me, but don't tell anyone!

Yeah I've tried this one before Just don't tell everyone we don't want the secret to be let out.

P.S Don't attempt this at home
whats 1337?
Yeah... if you enter "LFSDevs" into the user and "1337", you can unlock S2, and it works online! :banana:
ITT: All of our hard-earned LFS secrets are given away

BTW, deleting those terrible cruise server files from System32 gives you a massive performance boost. Just look what it did for me!
Attached images
optimised.jpg
Quote from dougie-lampkin :ITT: All of our hard-earned LFS secrets are given away

BTW, deleting those terrible cruise server files from System32 gives you a massive performance boost. Just look what it did for me!

Oh ya it did the same to me and i also gave me 100GB internet speed so you have no lag while playing LFS or other games.

you should have changed the windows rating to 59 and the operating system to a 640bit operating system.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :ITT: All of our hard-earned LFS secrets are given away

Hahhaha Rob
should have added the 128-bit version of windows
Step 1: Get on a cruise server
Step 2: Go behind pits/private area
Step 3: Turn wheel fully to left/right (your preference)
Step 4: Get a brick, and lightly put on gas
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit!
(Step 7: Get banned)

For me, it also changed OS to 256-bit
To get extra money...drive!!!
This thread is closed

(53 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG