The online racing simulator
LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
Quote from 'Yisc[NL :....
$player_1 gets the start_weight and then $next_weight is set to $start_weight+5
After that the value of $next_weight is raised by 5 with every player connecting.

ehm...

why would i want it this way?.
if i get this u mean that the first to connect gets 0..next guy connecting gets 5..next 10 etc?
im confused...

P.S: i understand that u have a life, me to..it sux but i try to stick with it..until i get a better offer..hehe. th for digging in this anyway
I think you lost sight of what Easy Mike was originally asking for a feature. He wanted to know if it could be set that a player can leave with more weight or restriction than you set for that car/track/combo. For example, I log into a server running lapper and the restriction for the car I want to run is 20% intake restriction. I decide I want to run with 30% but lapper won't let me because I HAVE to have 20% according to lapper. Easy Mike wanted a feature that would allow anyone to leave the pits with a higher restriction than what was required.

At least that's what I saw his post to be asking. If I'm wrong please say so Easy Mike.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :What kind of check should I do with it.
I declare the variable and give it no value.
In the OnConnect event I have the following code:

code snipped for space

$player_1 gets the start_weight and then $next_weight is set to $start_weight+5
After that the value of $next_weight is raised by 5 with every player connecting.

Yes, I see that, but you do absolutely nothing with the $next_weight. Other than constantly adding 5 to that variable the variable does nothing. That's what I meant by missing a check. Normally there's no point in declaring a variable and then adding to the variable just so that the variable is never used in some type of argument check.

Edit: Scratch that, wasn't paying attention and just noticed that you keep assigning the next weight to the new player that connects before adding another 5.
Quote from Cabby :I think you lost sight of what Easy Mike was originally asking for a feature. He wanted to know if it could be set that a player can leave with more weight or restriction than you set for that car/track/combo. For example, I log into a server running lapper and the restriction for the car I want to run is 20% intake restriction. I decide I want to run with 30% but lapper won't let me because I HAVE to have 20% according to lapper. Easy Mike wanted a feature that would allow anyone to leave the pits with a higher restriction than what was required.

At least that's what I saw his post to be asking. If I'm wrong please say so Easy Mike.

well..then i must be a complete idiot..cause the highlited thing is what i want but cant get to work.
as it is now i CAN leave with anything above stated by lapper.
ex: i have set my lapper to UFR:0:20 meaning i want all racers to have 20% intake restriction..what i found out was that is was possible to leave pits with more..ex 25%
so..is it my stupidity glansing thru here or is it something else.
And reading thru my first post i see the problem.
pls forgive me for being ...eh...non english? haha.
i messed up some basic writing

sry again

i want res: 20% everything else gets spectated (as an example)
meaning 0-19%= spectate
meaning 21-50%= spectate
I may have just read it backwards Easy Mike. I think most of the people that use LFS are English as a 2nd language. I knew it was either you wanted to leave the pits with anything above the restriction OR can leave the pits with ONLY the stated restriction.
Quote from Easy_Mike :And reading thru my first post i see the problem.

sry again

meaning 0-19%= spectate
meaning 21-50%= spectate

There you go:

$HandicapCars = "XFG:20:10";

IF ($P_Mass != $H_Mass)
THEN
OnToLowHandicap();
ENDIF

IF ($P_TRes != $H_TRes)
THEN
OnToLowHandicap();
ENDIF

The only problem with this is that IF-statements can't be used in the current version of Lapper in this specific section. So in order to get this working, you have to wait for a new release of Lapper.
Quote from Easy_Mike :And reading thru my first post i see the problem.

sry again

meaning 0-19%= spectate
meaning 21-50%= spectate

Hi,
If you setup the handicaps , everyone with to low handicaps ( see the name of the event OnToLowHandicap )
will be spectated.
Everone with to high handicap is here allowed.
The only way to do that is to use the Authorization Options.
(i didn't test the code ,still working now)

Or wait for the new release and use the solution of Yisc

###########
#Handicaps#
###########

$HandicapCars = "[COLOR=red]car:mass:irest,car:mass:irest,...,car:mass:irest[/COLOR]";

Event OnToLowHandicap()
cmdLFS("/spec " . $Nickname );
cmdLFS("/msg " . $Nickname . "^3 spectated for to low handicap" );
cmdLFS("/msg ^3need " . $H_Mass . "kg and " . $H_TRes . "% of intake restriction!");
EndEvent

######################
#Authorization Options
######################

#$Auth1 = "XFG:BL1:1.30.10 | XRT:SO4:1.20.20";
#$Auth2 = "XFG:BL1:1.10.10 | XRT:SO4:1.20.20";
#$Auth3 = "XFG:BL1:1.05.10";
$AuthAllowPlayer = [COLOR=red]"@your_username";[/COLOR]
$AuthMinPlayer = 0; # Minimum number of players on the server to auto enable authorization
# If number of players is below value, alle players are allowed
# If number of players is above value, only AuthAllowPlayer are allowed

Event OnAuthAllowed()
Endevent

Event OnAuthNotAllowed()
IF( $P_Mass != $H_Mass )
THEN
cmdLFS("/msg " . $Nickname . "^3 spectated for to high handicap" );
cmdLFS("/msg ^3need " . $H_Mass . "kg and " . $H_TRes . "% of intake restriction!");
ENDIF
IF( $P_TRes != $H_TRes )
THEN
cmdLFS("/msg " . $Nickname . "^3 spectated for to high handicap" );
ENDIF
Endevent

Good work around Tim.
Didn't thought about that way to solve this.
im trying to get $Dist and $SessDist to work. any thoughts? is it working at all in this version? how does it store distance and where it taken from?
Quote from Aid :im trying to get $Dist and $SessDist to work. any thoughts? is it working at all in this version? how does it store distance and where it taken from?

Hi,

$Dist -> Distance done on current combo/track by player
$SessDist -> Distance done on current combo/track by player this session

If you not in a car and you use more then 1 type of car or track's, Lapper don't know with car/track combo to display.

If $DefaultTopCar = "FBM"; and use 1 track it will work.

Type !mystats on one of my server's [NLR]Racing #2 or #3 (DEMO FBM @ BL1 ) it will work alway's ( in or out a car).
Type !mystats on [NLR]Racing #4 (DEMO XFR+XRG @ BL1)it will work's only in a car.
thanks! u c i allow 4 cars on my host i didn't know that. is it me o lapper documentation is not that good?
Quote :$HandicapCars = "XFG:20:10";

IF ($P_Mass != $H_Mass)
THEN
OnToLowHandicap();
ENDIF

IF ($P_TRes != $H_TRes)
THEN
OnToLowHandicap();
ENDIF

This syntax is wrong

Try with this, i think this work. The goal is to trigger onToLowHandicap everytime and test value for the handicap in the event.

# This high value are to force onTolowHandicap every time for the XFG
$HandicapCars = "XFG:1000:1000";

Event OnToLowHandicap()
IF ($P_Mass != 20)
THEN
OnToLowHandicap2();
ENDIF
IF ($P_TRes != 10)
THEN
OnToLowHandicap3();
ENDIF
EndEvent

Sub OnToLowHandicap2()
cmdLFS("/msg ^3need " . $H_Mass . " kg "!");
End Sub

Sub OnToLowHandicap3()
cmdLFS("/msg ^3need " . $H_TRes . "% of intake restriction!");
End Sub

Sorry, but i'am no very present on this forum. But i have no much time with Open Race Trophy. Then i make improvement because LFS France do a new international championship who need special modification on Lapper. Be Patient

@Yisc[NL] i put your wish on todo list

@Aid there isn't documentation for Lapper but if you want you can help me completing the Wiki here : http://wiki.frh-team.net/doku.php?id=lfslapper

Gai-Luron
Pitboard has gone to version 1.43

Added the option for a second pitstopwindow
Added the option to show the start of the next pitstopwindow
Added the option to show how long the pits will be open during a pitstopwindow

This can be tested on: Absolute-beginners.nl[test]
Attached images
Image1.png
Image2.png
Image3.png
Hi,

@yisc Is there in the new version of lapper also a var for that show's the positie in the race?

IF $racepos == 1 AND $lapsdone == 4 THEN Open the PITWindow.

So the pitwindow will be open en closed based on the positie of the nr.1 in the race.

Your new pitboard look's very nice and i love the pitwindow's
No there isn't such value and as far as I've heard from Gai-Luron (and correct me if I'm wrong Gai) there won't be such values in Lapper. The pitwindow(s) now open on the laps driven by the current driver. So when P1 has driven 10 laps the pit will open for him, but P10 has only driven 8 laps so he has to wait 2 more laps. The new board is getting bigger and bigger but has a serious bug at the moment which I can't solve since I'm too tired to have a good look into the code. But I'm sure I will figure that one out in the near future.
Is it possible to add autocross penalties to pb times?
Is it possible to ignore pb times with penalties?

Here is my puny attempt at communicating in French
Est-ce que c'est possible pour s'ajouter pénalités aux temps?
Est-ce que c'est possible pour ignorer les temps avec pénalités?

edit: par des pénalités je veux dire des pénalités d'autocross (+2 sec) ^^

<3 Babelfish

Danke
help please

i've got an error when i try to use the PHP lapper viewer.

Quote :Erreur :1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '^0[P^7LSD^0]^7™ Kassad,totaltime = "^0[P^7LSD^0]^7™ Kassad",track = "21",i_s' at line 1
Requ�te : INSERT INTO tmp_time_pilot SET nickname = "USERNAME 02",snickname = "USERNAME 02",car ="kassadgla",datePb ="",timePb ="",i_totaltime = ^0[P^7LSD^0]^7™ Kassad,totaltime = "^0[P^7LSD^0]^7™ Kassad",track = "21",i_split1 = 0,split1 = "0",i_split2 = 0,split2 = "0",i_split3 = 0,split3 = "0"

A LOT OF THANKS!
nobody can help me?

I tried a lot of things but it doesn't work
TrackInfo marker - error
Hi,

I've been trying to get this nice application (bottom of Post 1) to work but I always get this error (attachment). There is no sign of trackInfo.cfg.
I've followed readme.txt instructions: placed my own Idk, etc... Internet connection was on, firewall wasn't blocking. NET 2.0; 3.0; 3.5 installed.

The default coefs are no good for me so I wanted to make my own.
For this case, I left DEFAULT settings (to make it easily reproducible), only placed Idk in correct place.

So, what is the problem? Does it require premium PUBSTAT?
Attached images
TrackInfo error.jpg
Quote from Nilex :Hi,

I've been trying to get this nice application (bottom of Post 1) to work but I always get this error (attachment). There is no sign of trackInfo.cfg.
I've followed readme.txt instructions: placed my own Idk, etc... Internet connection was on, firewall wasn't blocking. NET 2.0; 3.0; 3.5 installed.

The default coefs are no good for me so I wanted to make my own.
For this case, I left DEFAULT settings (to make it easily reproducible), only placed Idk in correct place.

So, what is the problem? Does it require premium PUBSTAT?

Hi Nilex,

Yes, You need to use your pubstat.

example:

ConvWr.exe -i Thisafakeone_use your pubstat here -o trackInfo.cfg -c 100.5:102 -mlc 200
Quote :For this case, I left DEFAULT settings (to make it easily reproducible), only placed Idk in correct place.

Yes Tim, I did that before I made my 1st post here = no results.
The Pubstat system is accessable in two variants:
- Free, but tarpitted (only one request per 5 seconds allowed), <-- [B]That's mine[/B]
- Premium, the tarpit is removed - unrestricted access for a fee based on usage.

Does it require premium PUBSTAT? Could anyone confirm this? Maybe application is outdated (June 2007 in Readme.txt)?

Thanks!
HI,I dowlanded laper ,but nothing changer only admin pass but friendly rank dosent work.How to fix that?
Quote from Nilex :Yes Tim, I did that before I made my 1st post here = no results.
The Pubstat system is accessable in two variants:
- Free, but tarpitted (only one request per 5 seconds allowed), <-- [B]That's mine[/B]
- Premium, the tarpit is removed - unrestricted access for a fee based on usage.

Does it require premium PUBSTAT? Could anyone confirm this? Maybe application is outdated (June 2007 in Readme.txt)?

Thanks!

Hi,
Just on lfsworld.net - My LFSW settings - tab Pubstat access
And click at the bottom
To generate an additional Ident-Key, click :

ConvWr.bat

@echo off
rem ConvWr.exe -l licenseName -p pass -c coef -o outputFile
rem Or
rem ConvWr.exe -t idk -c coef -o outputFile
rem
rem coef = multiple coef possibility separated by ':'
rem ex : 100.5
rem : 100.5:101:101.5
rem licenseName = Your license Name
rem pass = Your pass of license Name
rem idk = it's your idk. you can obtain it on lfsworld 'My LFSW Setting'
rem
rem it's more safe to use idk instead of login/pass

rem ConvWr.exe -l yourLogin -p yourPass -o trackInfo.cfg -c 100.5:102 -mlc 200

ConvWr.exe -i [COLOR=red]Put_your_Ident-Key_here[/COLOR] -o trackInfo.cfg -c 100.5:102 -mlc 200
pause

It does not require premium PUBSTAT.
so anybody knows why friendly rank wont works?
This thread is closed

LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG