The online racing simulator
Quote from major_syphillis :Ever hear of Karl Marx and Marxism?

I'd suggest you read at least a summary of what Marx's political philosophy was about and how it has influenced western society - you'll likely be surprised. If you have and your comment is to be taken in a different way than negative, then ignore this post and accept my apologies for being predisposed to taking it as mentioned in the same way as someone would a disease or a malignant action.
Quote :Saddam was hung because the Americans went in. They were hung by the Iraqi Government, which is being propped up by the Americans.

Saddam, along with his sick cousin Chemical Ali, poison gassed the Kurdish town of Halabja, killing about 5,000 people. An average of 70-125 civilian deaths a day during Saddam's 8,000 day rule.

Do you think it was justified? Or should we have left this to go on longer?

Quote : Obama's beliefs are his own.

not for someone who is going to lead 300,000,000 people.

Quote :Liberalism is a hell of a change from the Bush Doctrine.

it is the start of communism, fact. Make everyone equal. Capitalism dies. Take from the rich, give to the poor. Worked for Robin Hood but not in these times. Many small business owners will die out because of this, people that have put in sweat and blood to become successful. Not including all the dirty CEOs of major corporations, they need to be bled dry

Quote :Have you actually seen any coverage from these countries or are you just making that up?

This is just known. Now with Bush out of office and a very liberal anti force president, no one has any fears. UK and almost every country faces terrorist actions. Whos gonna step up and fight terrorism now? Not Obama.

You think it's coincedence that this is happening the day after? http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,447204,00.html

Quote :No, this is an international celebration.

For some, as others are making more pipe bombs and making plans to blow up innocent people.

Quote :I'm not going to doubt that. However, I think that if McCain had have got in he'd have been likely to start a war that would annoy Russia even more. Bad news.

maybe your right. but atleast McCain would be ready for whats to come. Now Russia knows that Obama has got no knowledge whatsoever about "war."

Quote :Again, I'm not going to argue with the fact that it won't be easy. It's not, but the chances that Obama can pull it off are greater than the chances that McCain could have.

Hope your right

Quote :+1 on the hope. I hope he's up to it. Which he is, IMO.

not tryin to argue, these are valid points that are being misconstruded world wide. I'd love to live at peace but in this world it is impossible.
Quote from major_syphillis :
Yeah, cause missles pointed straight at America is a great thing.

How is it different from the US pointing missles at everyone else? If history is any judge, Cuba (and every other country in the world) would do well to have thousands of the things pointed at the US. We all deserve the right to defend ourselves against the evil force that threatens to destroy our way of life. We're happy how we are thanks.

It's called "freedom". Ever heard of it?
Quote from Gunn :How is it different from the US pointing missles at everyone else? If history is any judge, Cuba (and every other country in the world) would do well to have thousands of the things pointed at the US. We all deserve the right to defend ourselves against the evil force that threatens to destroy our way of life. We're happy how we are thanks.

It's called "freedom". Ever heard of it?

Who was there during WWI, WWII. I'm not sure, maybe I'm the only one that believes that the USA does good at keeping world peace. Not sure where you're from Gunn, but I can bet the USA saved your butt once or twice.

Some countries cannot be trusted with nukes or missles, like Russia, Korea, some of middle east, the list goes on and on.

How many countries do we send aid too, countless people count on us to provide aid.

Believe it or not, this world needs a super power, a peace keeper. aka USA
Some countries cannot be trusted with nukes or missles, like Russia, Korea, some of middle east, the list goes on and on.USA

Which country is it again that's the only one to ever use them in anger? Against tens of thousands of civilians I might add?
Quote from Crashgate3 :Which country is it again that's the only one to ever use them in anger? Against tens of thousands of civilians I might add?

Nazis, when they invaded England? and who was there to bail you out. Funny how people forget.
Exactly when did the Nazis invade England?

And up until Pearl Habour, the US was perfectly happy to let Europe squabble to itself with no intention whatsoever of getting involved. Don't treat it like it was a huge humanitarian favour.
Quote from major_syphillis :These countries despise any form of free speech, free religion, homosexuality, and any kind of media.

please dont tell me you actually believe the "they hate us cause were free" bullshit

Quote from major_syphillis :Saddam, along with his sick cousin Chemical Ali, poison gassed the Kurdish town of Halabja, killing about 5,000 people. An average of 70-125 civilian deaths a day during Saddam's 8,000 day rule.

in the less than 6 years the us has been the civilian body count is by the most conservative estimates at around 96k which is 44 per day... in january this year the who came up with numbers thar ranged as high as 223000 which would be ~120 a day... obviously much lower than saddams

Quote from major_syphillis :Some countries cannot be trusted with nukes or missles, like Russia, Korea, some of middle east, the list goes on and on.

you seem to have forgotten which nation is the only one that has ever used nukes agressively

Quote from major_syphillis :Nazis, when they invaded England? and who was there to bail you out. Funny how people forget.

wtf? germany never had any nukes whatsoever
This thread has taken a turn for the worse
I couldnt care less who is in power in America, they all piss in the same pot anyway so really it doesnt matter who you vote.

They brainwash the west with their, Fight for freedom, when in reality they have been the most warmongering country for the past 30 years.
Quote from LFSn00b :Nazis never tried to invade Britain/England, IIRC.

they did try with little success... however they never had a chance to build or even develop nukes before the war ended
-
(major_syphillis) DELETED by major_syphillis
-
(major_syphillis) DELETED by major_syphillis
man some of you peeps are pretty ignorant Without US intervention, all of you guys would be speaking German right now lol

Oh please... Ignorant? Your the ignorant one, thinking you SAVED the world.

Quote :I see where this thread is going; it'll be the vast majority of Americans claiming that the U.S saved Europe - while everyone else says otherwise.

I assume that, in this scenario, the British Empire is still brought under threat by Japan in the CBI theatre - but they do not attack the U.S - highly unlikely.

In Europe, without U.S intervention, Britain had held Germany at the Channel and had pushed Italy out of Eygpt. The Soviet Union had pushed Germany away from Moscow; and held them at a stalemate for the time being. Germany had no way of reaching across the Channel, and the airwar was moving in British favour from 1941 onwards - before U.S entry into it.

Britain would have to adapt quicker, but the facts all remain that Germany had no chance of taking Britain. The RAF was raiding Axis Europe by day and night before the famed "Mighty 8th" came on the scene. It wasn't all Britain; as we had our entire Empire to fall back on - which kept up supplies of man and machine all through the war.

The war would have been harder won, but it's obvious that Germany would have not had total victory. Obvious to anyone with a brain.

It was Russia's involvement that actual saved Europe, America joined the party at the end, and only really guaranteed the allies victory.
Quote from major_syphillis :whos talkin about using nukes?

You and Crashgate3 obviously.

Quote from major_syphillis :Some countries cannot be trusted with nukes or missles, like Russia, Korea, some of middle east, the list goes on and on.

Quote from Crashgate3 :Which country is it again that's the only one to ever use them in anger? Against tens of thousands of civilians I might add?

Quote from Rdcranno :Oh please... Ignorant? Your the ignorant one, thinking you SAVED the world.

It was Russia's involvement that actual saved Europe, America joined the party at the end, and only really guaranteed the allies victory.

Ok this will be great to hear, how did Russia save Europe?

Just like they invaded and killed 1000s of innocent Poles. Their pact with Nazis that went sour and Stalin got bitter. Russia is just a back stabber.
Going some where?

Russia's role was to defend her borders and not get involved in the war, that is the reason for the signing of the treaty with Germany. Although that didn't go to plan. Hitler back stabbed them and tried to invade.

Russia was overwhelmed at first but as soon as winter kicked in the German forces took a beating and eventually surrendered.
Quote from major_syphillis :Ok this will be great to hear, how did Russia save Europe?

LMFAO... Just like they invaded and killed 1000s of innocent Poles. Their pact with Nazis that went sour and Stalin got bitter. LMFAO

You obviously failed at history or are being brainwashed by (im guessing your Russian) lol

Oh my god, you gotta be kidding. It was the vastness of russia and it's nearly inexpendable ressources that stopped the german war machinery. Without Hitler breaking the truce and attacking the USSR, there would've been no way in hell that the UK and the US would've won the war in western europe.

And concerning the Battle of Britain: it was won by the Royal Airforce, not the yanks.

Still, you yanks were important, because you hindered the russians from taking over all of Germany and Austria (and thus porbably the rest of europe) and thanks to the Marshall-plan, you did good in rebuilding it.

Still, militarily, Russia carried the main weight of the success. Any history book (that isn't written by a right wing american) will tell you that.

EDIT: and with your strange american cliché white trash attitude, you're just provoking and getting this thread locked. Allthough the election is pover anyways.
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
Quote from Rdcranno :Going some where?

Russia's role was to defend her borders and not get involved in the war, that is the reason for the signing of the treaty with Germany. Although that didn't go to plan. Hitler back stabbed them and tried to invade.

Russia was overwhelmed at first but as soon as winter kicked in the German forces took a beating and eventually surrendered.

understand...

Quote :
But if not for the non-aggression pact with Hitler signed by Stalin in 1939, Germany would have been unable to so freely launch the attack on Poland that started World War II.

so russia helps start the war and then helps end it... sounds right lol

can't have both, russia is just a back stabbing bastard out for it's own good, cares about nobody else
Quote from major_syphillis :Ok this will be great to hear, how did Russia save Europe?

Staggering. Well, to cut it short - they fended off the first, and probably most costly, invasion plan of the nazi's called "Operation Barbarossa" and then they kept them quite busy in some of the biggest ever battles (in terms of human life loss) ever seen on this planet like the siege of Stalingrad and Leningrad - the latter went on for 3 years.
Anyway lets stop this discussion now. and back to the all important president crap.

major_syphillis im not Russian and not brainwashed, Im actually from the UK. If you would like to discuss why i am not typing in german then please contact me via PM.

or maybe i dont know my history? Or it might be just that i have an open mind for everything, and before i try convincing people one thing i actually seek the truth.
so russia helps start the war and then helps end it... sounds right lol

well, sound's less evil than forging proof to justify a war which is simply lead to gain cheap ressources and keep money rolling into a mighty lobby of military industries...

And WW2 has seem some changes of alliances, just take the italians as a prime example.

Also, Hitler attacking Russia could have somehow made Stalin rethink his position towards germany, won't you think?
This is priceless. I thought it was only people in Hollywood that thought America did much good in WWII. But no, here we have living proof that Americans are stupid!!!!! History is a word ne'er spoke in Americaland (and only partially because they don't have any).

If I had a missile I'd be pointing it at the US. I would certainly encourage anyone I knew to do the same.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG