The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I've done my internet dating stint, no more.

Too much hurt. ololol.

I said we could still be friends, but you were the one starting petty arguments everytime we spoke.

P.S...Gotta love the Welsh.
Lololololol.

That reminds me, when I was high and talking to you that night.

:o

How much will it cost to make you forget? har har har
Quote from sgt.flippy :Oh, well, in that case... Least I'm not crying though not any more

It does suck, wanting to talk to a girl that you really like in person (at school in my case) but then also simultaneously knowing that you never will actually say anything to her. And then when you do say something you feel embarrassed for no reason and yeah. I didn't really ask out a girl over the internet, but merely said that I liked her over the internet. But I don't think that saying that in real life would have made a difference.
Quote from wheel4hummer :It does suck, wanting to talk to a girl that you really like in person (at school in my case) but then also simultaneously knowing that you never will actually say anything to her. And then when you do say something you feel embarrassed for no reason and yeah. I didn't really ask out a girl over the internet, but merely said that I liked her over the internet. But I don't think that saying that in real life would have made a difference.

Same here, she noticed I liked her in person, but we only talked about it on the internet. But it was a fail anyways.

I only know how to talk to girls in that way on the internet, a lot of girls like me from the internet, but for some reason meeting eachother is difficult, and they never like me just that little bit more to take it further.

Just a bit off topic, keep walking
Way to bring the thread down. I'm off to jump off a bridge.

Jump into my bed instead baby.

Now I will bring it back up by spamming random and funny(?) pictures!

(I'm sure at least one, if not all of them are broken so hey, I tried :razz

because in the internet you can say like "my bro wrote that" if you fail at something...

this is to SGT. Flippy
For once, S14 doesn't fail on every consevable level.

Mega lulz at the window one.
As promised...

(Wah! Cut the images as they completely destroyed the forum!)

I'll take down the racist one if anyone finds it offensive! (I don't wanna start nuffink.) I've got some great advice dog/more McCain zombie impression stuff if anyone if anyone wants it...
Attached images
jggfvgj.jpg
hghfhgbhjv.jpg
cat duck.jpg
discretion.jpg
cookie.jpg
mccainn.png
1224353155638.png
1224353101128.jpg
1224356738999.jpg
lol..jpg
parah salin.jpg
sense.jpg
Quote from The General Lee :Way to bring the thread down. I'm off to jump off a bridge.

No, Don't jump.... Allow me to jump first to test if it's a sure death or not.
I didn't want to make a new thread so here's a little jubilee

(page views)
Attached images
4444.jpg
'Scawen has not made and friends yet' :'-(
And here's some more...

Attached images
bushdisaster.jpg
nunsurf.jpg
thattickles.jpg
Omg Omg Someone Has S3 License
Attached images
WOOT S3 GUY.jpg
Quote from rockclan :Omg Omg Someone Has S3 License

You should have used a different username in the pic, so we had to search to compare
Quote from sgt.flippy :Which one do you twist for volume?

Silly boy, didn't you learn from the iPod that twisting knobs is so yesterday? You just gently run your finger over it clockwise!
Quote from bbman :Silly boy, didn't you learn from the iPod that twisting knobs is out? You just gently run your finger over it clockwise!

Yea, was just thinking about it, but this one has buttons on it... I'm confused now
That's nothing, my right nipple has always been able to pick up Jazz Fm.
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG