The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Thunderhead :"****, this is interrupting us" would be better translation.
on topic: AUDI CVATRO.

loool, ive seen a few of those wannabe quattros
Speaking of Audi...
Yeah.. dreadful photoshop..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :ROFL!

Poor guy doesn't have a clue, ahhaha

Oh well, I'd love to see any of you guys:
1) Skate at a level high enough to do Professional Hockey (ECHL is a minor Professional Hockey league)
2) On top of the skating, have enough judgement to go out in front of thousands of screaming people and idiot players/coaches.

Oh well, what do I know. I'm only an official capable of atleast Junior B (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_hockey) hockey, and in a few years time, move up to Junior A or higher.

/end minor rant as a hockey official that puts up with a lot of idiots that have no clue what they're talking about.
Ummmm, he meant he doesn't have a clue about the sign that person is holding up behind him. But that rant was totally justified, I'm sure you have to deal with lots of people that think the refs in sport are just the unpopular kids that were not good enough to be actual players, the truth hurts after all.
No, we're just the ones that are smart enough to make money, instead of getting a concussion every few weekend. Skill is usually unrelated, in fact most officials are actually better skaters than the players that are playing.
okay......which has nothing to do with the joke, so move on
pics or GTFO

And another ricer mobile

:ices_rofl
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Oh well, I'd love to see any of you guys:
1) Skate at a level high enough to do Professional Hockey (ECHL is a minor Professional Hockey league)
2) On top of the skating, have enough judgement to go out in front of thousands of screaming people and idiot players/coaches.

Oh well, what do I know. I'm only an official capable of atleast Junior B (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_hockey) hockey, and in a few years time, move up to Junior A or higher.

/end minor rant as a hockey official that puts up with a lot of idiots that have no clue what they're talking about.

Stop impersonating Inouva.
Blow me.
omg a centaur!!! omg omg!!!

-
(Jonas8431) DELETED by Jonas8431
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Ummmm, he meant he doesn't have a clue about the sign that person is holding up behind him. But that rant was totally justified, I'm sure you have to deal with lots of people that think the refs in sport are just the unpopular kids that were not good enough to be actual players, the truth hurts after all.

Woohoo, someone thinks before opening their mouth.

This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG