The online racing simulator
#51 - Gunn
Quote from Becky Rose :Let me see now, you put the Union flag knicked from the Brits in the corner, like the Americans put stars in the corner of theirs, then to hide the fact you stole the idea from the yanks you put the stars in the larger area of the flag.

At least the Kiwi's where a bit more subtle and changed the colours on the stars.

Actually, many of us despise the union jack being part of the flag, but since we are still a part of the Commonwealth it remains there. Burn the flag I say!

Quote from amp88 :Throw another shrimp on the barbie and get me another Fosters.

We don't call them shrimp, they're called prawns, but Hoges had to say "shrimp" in the tourism ad aired in the US because it was decided that the word "prawn" would not mean anything to the yanks.
Hardly any Aussie drinks Fosters either as it is considered to be on par with goat's piss. Most punters would rather crack open a slab of almost any other brand of the amber fluid.

Anyways, there's a few too many jumbucks in me tucker bag so I'm off to the thunder box to give birth to a big brown baby boy.
Quote from Gunn :I'm off to the thunder box to give birth to a big brown baby boy.

Awesome. I'm gonna have to start using that phrase.

Oh, and to those discussing the Union flag being part of the Oz flag, it was hardly their choice. It's called empire, mwuahaha. We owned j00.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Just rack off, you dag

GOLD! Made me laugh, that one.
Something a typical Aussie bogan might have said in the 70s or 80s.
Quote from Gunn :
We don't call them shrimp, they're called prawns, but Hoges had to say "shrimp" in the tourism ad aired in the US because it was decided that the word "prawn" would not mean anything to the yanks.
Hardly any Aussie drinks Fosters either as it is considered to be on par with goat's piss. Most punters would rather crack open a slab of almost any other brand of the amber fluid.

Yep, I was playing to the stereotypes.
#55 - Gunn
Quote from amp88 :Yep, I was playing to the stereotypes.

Np, just keeping it real
XD
IM AUSSIE
though im azn

ABC FTW
#57 - LewX
Quote from amp88 :Throw another shrimp on the barbie and get me another Fosters.

Haha Fosters...is that stuff still around?
"We have them back home - they're called Bullfrogs."

"That's a funny name. I'd have called it a 'Chuzwozzer'".
Don't make me break out the thong's and the flannie, darn i need a beer where's me stubbie holder
im ooossiieee lol!
someone chuck another shrimp on da barbie?
Quote from tinvek :don't forget that this is where all the crooks came from in the first place

Answer - Went to.
I'm surprised that after 64 posts no-one said the blindingly obvious answer:

Q. Where did all these aussies come from??
A. Australia.

:ices_rofl
go me! Im an aussie! and i really like chicken!
Count me in for Chicken too! Where abouts in Melb are you mickyc30
I wouldn't worry about joining aussie forums for lfs. Most are filled with douche bags.
Hang on, I thought you Aussies ate kangaroo, isn't that true? I heard that, like everything you taste the first time, it tastes like chicken.

Maybe you've also been deluded into thinking it was chicken while you've really been eating kangaroo for so long
Were probably the only nation that either culls or eats its Coat of Arms , theres something in that for everyone..
#71 - 5haz
Australia looks like a fairly nice place, I knid of like the concept of warm sunshine and BBQs on Christmas day, why the govt haven't brought that in here I don't know.

Oh and plus, where did all these Welsh and Scottish people come from? I'm afraid you're still in the United Kingdom.

Runs and hides from angry taffys
#72 - Gunn
Quote from boosterfire :Hang on, I thought you Aussies ate kangaroo, isn't that true?

Some people think it's cruel, but the reality is that if we don't eat the kangaroos, they will eat us.
Quote from Gunn :Some people think it's cruel, but the reality is that if we don't eat the kangaroos, they will eat us.

Between 'roos and drop bears, most Aussies sleep with one eye open.
Quote from richo :Were probably the only nation that either culls or eats its Coat of Arms , theres something in that for everyone..

Well it is true, but we are one of few that actually put animals in our coat of arms haha. Maybe thats why we are nearly the most obese nation, because every time we look at our coat of arms we remember food.
Quote from richo :Were probably the only nation that either culls or eats its Coat of Arms

... and use the shield as a plate.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG