The online racing simulator
Quote from farcar :Not a bad jail you Brits sent us to. Thanks!

Yup, we fu***d up royally on that one.

Should have left all the crims on this dreary little island and all pissed off down under ourselves.
Throw another shrimp on the barbie and get me another Fosters.
Aww crikey, mah surfboard is rippin' up the tide like a shark?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Aww crikey, mah surfboard is rippin' up the tide like a shark?

More like a Stingray
Ahh, watch and learn boys...
Whats a Kiwi? i only know this and this.
Quote : Well apart from using our flag

Let me see now, you put the Union flag knicked from the Brits in the corner, like the Americans put stars in the corner of theirs, then to hide the fact you stole the idea from the yanks you put the stars in the larger area of the flag.

At least the Kiwi's where a bit more subtle and changed the colours on the stars.
'Gotta understand the poor folks, they more or less got kicked out of G-B, right? At least they wanted to keep a part of it on their flag. Then they just added a couple of stars that look like a question mark, and voila, you've got the perfect dominion flag. We in Canada just didn't bother and used the Union Jack for 60 years before putting it in the top left corner for a 100 more. Huzzah for the leaf!
Quote from boosterfire :'Gotta understand the poor folks, they more or less got kicked out of G-B, right? At least they wanted to keep a part of it on their flag. Then they just added a couple of stars that look like a question mark, and voila, you've got the perfect dominion flag. We in Canada just didn't bother and used the Union Jack for 60 years before putting it in the top left corner for a 100 more. Huzzah for the leaf!

So now you have a lumping great red cannabis leaf on your flag
It's a maple leaf, and it's bloody original, thank you

Besides, "Its adoption in 1965 marked the first time a national flag had been officially adopted to replace the Union Flag".
Rebellious colonials, we shoulda sent more of you over the top - but the Jerries ran out of bullets after the 8th wave
'When colonials go bad'
Sounds like a C5 programme
I hope our new PM is an Obama man,the old Pm used to rim George Bush on a regular basis. Dont know a whole lot about American politics but surely Mcain and Palin are comedy relief?

Flamin mongrels a wallaby stole my dingo!
Ya flamin galar, get me a tinnie.
All the aussies came from the outback
I kent chew chups.

Lots of Aussies on most nights at ProRacingRoom#1, plus check out MNR as mentioned earlier!

"well that's shut."
Got to be said though that you Aussies have a sense of humor......well all except Klutch ....hmm
Quote from amp88 :Throw another shrimp on the barbie and get me another Fosters.

We don't even drink fosters here, we export our shit beer! lol
Just rack off, you dag
#50 - aoun
hey hey!!

am i too late?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG