The online racing simulator
GTZ Motorsports
(79 posts, started )
Pff, Im still loyal to KBers, I was one myself for over 1 year.

Just supporting you; not every KB driver makes bad racing. Actually, all KBers, I know, are clean and good drivers.
yes true i know many good KBer's so i was speaking in a generality. but the smoothness isn't there i still feel so. and as far as my lap times versus the Kb'er um, what are you talking about? y iran out of gas in race 1 on the last lap in 2nd place, and the 2nd race i was crashed out- by a KBer- which i first accused of ridiculous warping- which would be a better excuse than swerving and not holding a clean line. no offense really to the KB'er involved, who ofcourse i am not naming for it really is irrelevant who it was, just so it was my first observation of a KB racer and how different they were on track than other racers... I only recently started playing at random servers with lots of racers, and the complaints I have seen about new racers, and online wrecking, and nutters are very true.

(at Almost every server i have visited so far) barely a clean lap can be done by the field, the first car and one deep in the field often get away form the start as everyone crashes (first corner red mist?) and in the middle of races, lapped traffic- doesn't want to be lapped, or can't give up the line for a time long enough or in an appropriate place to be passed. So I have been relegated to NorthAmerican server emptiness(-where is everyone?), with the exception of the excellent server at CORE racing- very good racing in the majority, and EAGLE racers, and of course MCPOLICE, with his crazy angry bot racing there all day.

since i have done all the liscence tests and passed on Pro, and beaten the Single plaer Ai on allmost every track in every car on pro, i thought i can race online responsibly and lo and behold the level of madness and varying skill level makes this Nigh impossible to find a good server, or one that has anyone racing and not Drifting- what is it with drifting servers anyway?
I have found like 5 Drift servers packed every night, yet not one full race server they are empty...
but this is why the team was started for more North American RACING, and good clean racing.

I hope to see many of you out there, i apologize for the occasional bump in advance, but I would never intentionally wreck or wreck in retaliation-
that isn't what I do, or what I feel this team is together to do.
Quote from GT Touring :...Core racing has an awesome server, 16 people tonight. and it was really good racing....for the most part.....

Quote from GT Touring :...So I have been relegated to NorthAmerican server emptiness(-where is everyone?), with the exception of the excellent server at CORE racing- very good racing in the majority.....

Thanks for the kudos on the CoRe Racing server, GT Touring! We have had quite a bit of activity lately, and our server is about to get a little better, with the addition of a Ventrilo channel later this month!

EDIT: Woot! Post #50 for me! (yeah, I know, still a forum n00b)
#29 - Swat
GT are we doing anything about a website? i asked Rappa Z and he told me to ask u

updated skins (UFR,UFG,XFR,XFG) they were the wrong size
skins here #32
oops the upload link to LFS world is for you only... can't see them skins!
#31 - Swat
i think we have enough skins!
#33 - Swat
really? not one for each car?

yes im different! so what?
What program do you use for skinning? Im asking because ehhh hmmmm ohhhh (No offense) they dont look too good. I can redo them but then I would need some ideas for the skins. I have hard time with getting ideas :-/
#35 - Swat
no offense taken, i didn't spend much time on the skins about a half hour for 2
and are just basic ones i thought we could use untill we get some better ones
i am using photoshop 7.0 and like you said, coming up with the ideas is the hard part
i only did the XFR XFG UF1 UFR FXR and FXO skins just in case that isnt clear, Rappa Z did the rest
if you feel like making new skins go ahead, google around for racing images you can probably find some ideas there
Ok I will try to make something.
Nothing impressive either but............... Its just a preview. Just tell me if you like it so far and should I keep doing this. If you want your original colors then its no problem I will just change it in colors panel.
Attached images
Team Fox.jpg
Team Fox 2.jpg
Team Fox 3.jpg
Team Fox 4.jpg
FOX_Team.jpg
Hello
Hello?Am i all alone again?
#39 - Swat
i was on last weekend but nobody was there illepall
damm timezones
When do you guys usually race? I cant ever get you.
#41 - Swat
Lol took a little brake after thinking for 4 hours about the skin. Sorry heheh. I think we can use those for now and when I get a good idea then I will make them.
#44 - Swat
want me to redo those decals? they look squashed
yes, put cromo on not Michelin
#46 - Swat
heres ur skin, i couldn't find any cromo pics for refrence. its not the best job ive done but i have to do my homework, sorry besides its a racing sim, not a car show
also attached a personal skin of mine
Attached images
FXR_Rappa_Z.jpg
personalskin_FXR.JPG
thnx, i wanted cromo because the devs are making tyre sidewalls with Cromo on them. Check ther website.
#49 - Swat
yeah the sidewalls should be cool, i hope they are JPEG or DDS files so we can change them because 3 choices aren't going to cut it
i think we might be putting Superlap brand on oue tyres. ask GT if u don't know what brand that is

GTZ Motorsports
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG