The online racing simulator
GTZ Motorsports
(79 posts, started )
GTZ Motorsports
GTZ Motorsports have been launched into production. The team colors are orangish-red and black.A host will soon be started up and we're workin' on a website. WE=Rappa Z+ GT touring.

We NEED[SIZE=2]drivers that are in North America. Please PM to join.
In the words of Joe Dirt......Daaaaang......another US based team!! Looks like the North American LFS community is expanding steadily. Good luck with your team!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Red + black + White. We got a big logo on the side.
Any1 on a server that i'm in i'll be watching.
We NEED PEOPLE. I'm willing to take any one in north america
#6 - Swat
check ur PMs, im buying full version today or tommorrow
well it is very Orange (arrows f1) so not red easy to distinguish from other teams...
The NA community while supposedly big is frustratingly smaller than a lot of others, getting good races going and a good server is tough stuff. EAGLE racing being one of the better ones in NA and MCPolice's crazy angry Bot server...we'd like to add an alternative- oh and Noobs welcome. it should be a good place to learn racecraft and such-(even if I am guilty of the occasional side swipe in the past-drifting out of corners and such-Sorry JETHRO )
Finishing races is priority-as they say to finish first-first you must finish.
Heh, It's forgotten.

I might be interested in joining up with you guys.
I'm still kinda green... learning the tracks and gathering setups, but I can usually finish towards the front of the pack.

Give me a PM and let me know info (i.e. practices etc)
#9 - th84
Quote from Jethro! : but I can usually finish towards the front of the pack

Liar!!!

really though, ive had alot of fun racing with you lately jethro, you are welcome on our servers anytime m8
Our first non founding member has arrived. His name SWAT
Quote from th84 :Liar!!!

HA! I'm busted!
#12 - Swat
yey! now all i have to do is buy that license
People
Our team has expanded faster than i could dream
members:
GT Gouring
Swat
Kajojek
Jethro!
Rappa Z
Pics of your skins at all? Just so I know who I am racing against
Check your PMs.
#17 - Swat
UFR-XFR skins above are wrong file size, please get correct size from post #32
Can we meet tomorrow online to talk? About 4 PM thats the time I come home from school.
I can't i got a meeting with my best friend.
Ugh bicoastalness

PM or Email me for whatever
#21 - Swat
at least it isn't bicontinental, anybody on tonight?
yeah I was-
I would like to recommend a wheel for everyone...
KB racers drive like they're drunk and make bad racing.
Core racing has an awesome server, 16 people tonight. and it was really good racing....for the most part. But that amount of people highlight that you need a certain consensus of skill, if you are a noob, ok. if you are OK.quick/pro well thats great race then. but NEWBIE vs, quick or pro can lead to millions of accident and no fun.

I hope to convey that we would like to race, not drift or crash or anything (unless race is over than drive into walls if you want)

and if you are a lap down- you know who you are, let the person pass, on the inside.

If you have a wreck, go to pits. if you can drive to the pits do so with flashers on and stay on th eslow side off the racing line.

If you are clearly faster, and you are passing some one, well be smart about it, and the person being passed, you don't have to surrender the line, but be smart- concede when you know they are on you,and let them pass on the next straight. unless of course they zing by you on a corner....

First corner or first lap wrecks of more than 50% of the field=restart.
does that sound fair?
#23 - robt
Quote from GT Touring :yeah I was-
I would like to recommend a wheel for everyone...
KB racers drive like they're drunk and make bad racing.

Not ALL KB racers do, i think you'll find i was also racing and beat your laptime
But i did stick up for the other guy, i just think his set really wasnt up to it! (sorry for the slighty O/T comment)
Quote from GT Touring :KB racers drive like they're drunk and make bad racing.

illepall

This isnt the stereotypes thread.
#25 - robt
Go away zeug, mr wheel!!!illepall weirdo :P

GTZ Motorsports
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG