The online racing simulator
GTZ Motorsports
(79 posts, started )
SuperLap? on tyres? well there shouldnn't be trademark issues as It is my brand. but it isn't tyres, right now it is suspension components...chassis parts
#52 - Swat
probably best to put a real tyre company on the tyres
I want my own brand.
Any1 on the game any more? i feel alone. I always try to find u but ur never on.
team fxr skin coming!!!!!!!!!!!!
#56 - Swat
its these timezonesillepall, when u are on im doing my homework and when im on ur asleep
Im not playing because I cant wait for the patch.
Quote :--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its these timezones, when u are on im doing my homework and when im on ur asleep

dam. time zones suck.
I can't wait 4 the patch.
trouble indeed enough...Life gets in the way of life...
#61 - Swat
back from trip to oregon. 13PMs and i forgot to log off
nice idea about the color varients but it might get confusing for people not on the team, keep the logos big
Any1 seen GT?
i have been lapping at night for you Rappa
i have been gettin gon around 7 pm or so...
Supertrucks rule!
CoreServers, Eagle, or MCpolice if the server is up.
Apexspeed is another good one, and VSK rental servers is goo too.
i;ll be there mostly (i know six choices but they are th ebest since patch T)
what i meant by same pattern and different color and same pattern you can see in this picture. Formula super truck in Brasil, (from formulatruck.com)
same skin pattern differnt colors for a different driver
Attached images
VW truck pit.jpg
dude haven't seen u. Me and Swat played cops n' robbers last nigh. Though i don't think a cop drives a lx6. Kajojek and i have been doing more real racing.
#66 - Swat
good to see you back, have somewhat started drifting and begun to leave racing scene
i won't be on much now. The crappy swimming season is starting again and i got practice 5 days a week from 6-8 pm
any1 still alive? Guess what i read? A meteor the size of about 6 microwaves was suppose to hit today.
#69 - Swat
been modding another game and busy with homework, etc, my friend is gonna get full version soon and we are thinking of getting some other friends to join and start a team, just count me out
Quote from Swat :been modding another game and busy with homework, etc, my friend is gonna get full version soon and we are thinking of getting some other friends to join and start a team, just count me out

good more ppl. And by "count me out" is that forever or a week or 2?

more ppl will help alot, if they come. I better get the skins ready.
Quote from Rappa Z :good more ppl. And by "count me out" is that forever or a week or 2?

more ppl will help alot, if they come. I better get the skins ready.

Count me out too. Sorry but Im leaving, I almost stopped playing LFS.
New member. Named MkIIpasatvr6x .
Side vent on the door needs to be moved up to where the side indicator is. And the front nostrils never look right on the FXO unless you make them wide and less tall.

It is best that you not try too hard making an M3 skin on the FXO, it isn't so easily possible to get it looking right. (Because the M3 is far more sexier )
Better comment on my new wallpaper. I know its nothing special but I like it, what you think?

PS: I know the edge of the black and white BMW is blury but thats the quality of the picture I took the BMW from.
Attached images
BMW Wallpaper.jpg

GTZ Motorsports
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG