The online racing simulator
AI training
(7 posts, started )
AI training
ehh, i kinda let my LFS stand open for 14 hours with a ai (BF1) on oval.
I have a program that i can ''speed up'' other programs, (it's no tweak or such)
i speeded up lfs 85 times more than normal and let it train.. together it have done 65200 laps and have a best laptime of 35:03 , i thougth it trained and learned ?
Quote from aroX123 :ehh, i kinda let my LFS stand open for 14 hours with a ai (BF1) on oval.
I have a program that i can ''speed up'' other programs, (it's no tweak or such)
i speeded up lfs 85 times more than normal and let it train.. together it have done 65200 laps and have a best laptime of 35:03 , i thougth it trained and learned ?

SpeedGear6?

If you set to train AI, set only 1 AI, and not full grid.

BTW, at BL1, my AIs raced 1:19 in FBM at start, and after 500 laps they got 1:15.
If I remember correctly AI training and learning was removed recently. I miss my ai, they used to woop my butt since I had them well trained.
I'm gone 3 days from my pc so i let them train with little speed.
FOX on AS club.
20 ai's

i think it will be 100 000 laps when i come home (100k laps each)
Quote from aroX123 :I'm gone 3 days from my pc so i let them train with little speed.
FOX on AS club.
20 ai's

i think it will be 100 000 laps when i come home (100k laps each)

Don't forget to enable car reset, or you will find them all upside-down
AIs don't train anymore I think. No more updated files after AI races like there used to be.
Stop wasting electricity
Yup, AIs don't learn since Patch Z (or was it Y?). The lower lap times are probably due to more spread out cars, and better tyre temps. Leaving the PC on for 3 days will have no long-term effect on the AIs whatsoever

AI training
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG