The online racing simulator
could we know the achieved percentage of scheduled progress of Volkswagen Scirocco?
could we know the achieved percentage of scheduled progress of Volkswagen Scirocco?
& when will it open?
or it won't be open?
No, we can't. It'll be released when it's done, and until then we just wait.
Progress:
Hard to express, but if you take the last two digits of PI that gives you the completion percentage.

Release:
Some time after it's done.
when volkswagen covered the cheque
0.1%. 'Nuff said.
#8 - Jakg
Quote from Mp3 Astra :O/T
I have to say, my brain exploded while reading that. And after much thought I can't really see it making much sense. Aristotle liked brain-melting puzzles I assume...

I'm driving at 50. Your doing 100, but start 1 mile behind me. After x amount of time, your halfway to where I started (i.e gone 0.5 miles), but i've moved a bit (.25 miles). You move half the distance between us again after x amount of time, but again I move a little bit more. repeat ad infinitum.
It's somewhere on a continuous scale between 0 and 100%.
Quote from Jakg :I'm driving at 50. Your doing 100, but start 1 mile behind me. After x amount of time, your halfway to where I started (i.e gone 0.5 miles), but i've moved a bit (.25 miles). You move half the distance between us again after x amount of time, but again I move a little bit more. repeat ad infinitum.

Why do I only travel half the distance between us? I'm doing 100 in my XRT and you're doing 50 in your UF1. Eventually I will have to overtake you because I'm going at double the speed. If this isn't true I should probably start drinking.

EDIT - I understand where the logic comes from, it's just the laws of physics that always seem to ruin these crazy puzzles. I guess it means we'll have to re-think mathematics though...
Funny how many 'mature' and 'smart' members of this forum still can't grasp basic English, often using "your" instead of "you're".

/trollmode sorry
#12 - Jakg
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Why do I only travel half the distance between us? I'm doing 100 in my XRT and you're doing 50 in your UF1. Eventually I will have to overtake you because I'm going at double the speed. If this isn't true I should probably start drinking.

EDIT - I understand where the logic comes from, it's just the laws of physics that always seem to ruin these crazy puzzles. I guess it means we'll have to re-think mathematics though...

Because while evntually you will overtake me, if you think of it in terms of "you half the distance between us" it will go on forever, with the length of timing getting smaller and smaller to inifinity
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Funny how many 'mature' and 'smart' members of this forum still can't grasp basic English, often using "your" instead of "you're".

/trollmode sorry

It's not a great idea to be a grammar nazi unless yours is perfect, you'll just attract corrections from everyone every time you post by doing that.
Quote from Jakg :Because while evntually you will overtake me, if you think of it in terms of "you half the distance between us" it will go on forever, with the length of timing getting smaller and smaller to inifinity

Wanna go online LFS and find infinity with me?
I may not always type with capitilized "I"'s and stuff, but it's very very very very rare I ever mix up "your" and "you're", and "they're, their and there"
Quote from Jakg :I'm driving at 50. Your doing 100, but start 1 mile behind me. After x amount of time, your halfway to where I started (i.e gone 0.5 miles), but i've moved a bit (.25 miles). You move half the distance between us again after x amount of time, but again I move a little bit more. repeat ad infinitum.

That would be the case if MP3 stopped after 0.5 miles and allowed you to do your 0.25 miles at a seperate time, but because you're both moving at the same time, MP3 can cover 0.5 miles during the period of time in which you have covered only 0.25 miles, thus allowing him to gain on you.

I think
But if you read on you will see all movement is an illusion anyway, so it's all academic.
The problem or solution is that you're continuing to look at a smaller and smaller time frame and are basically slowing down and stopping time right before/as he passes. There's really nothing special about it, other than that it easily confuses you the first time you think about it.
I refuse to discuss another mathematics thread so soon after the last one taught me nothing. ;P
Quote from AndroidXP :The problem or solution is that you're continuing to look at a smaller and smaller time frame and are basically slowing down and stopping time right before/as he passes. There's really nothing special about it, other than that it easily confuses you the first time you think about it.

Yeah, it's just pub ammo, and the more you try and break it down and understand it, the worse it gets, a bit like when you're trying to get a red wine stain out of a white carpet.

Ok I have digressed.
Quote from AndroidXP :The problem or solution is that you're continuing to look at a smaller and smaller time frame and are basically slowing down and stopping time right before/as he passes.

it gets interesting though once you slow everything down enough to get to the point where the world becomes granualar and the tortoise is just one planck lenght in front
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Wanna go online LFS and find infinity with me?

No offence, but that just sounds like a really bad pickup line

"Hey baby... wanna **** until we come closer to infinity?"
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No offence, but that just sounds like a really bad pickup line

Reminds me of a different online game where he made a similar remark in a video...
Quote from Becky Rose :I refuse to discuss another mathematics thread so soon after the last one taught me nothing. ;P

not even about useless posts from out of control egos?
Quote from Uximura :not even about useless posts from out of control egos?

not even flames from random trolls :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG