The online racing simulator
FXO Turbo Mugen RR
(65 posts, started )
#1 - Lynce
FXO Turbo Mugen RR
Important:

All the textures that contains this Addon have been edited from the original textures.

The textures of FXO Turbo because they do not have to be compatible with the FXO GTR.

The textures are high resolution and require a good graphics card. As you can not edit, you can not resize the image.

The Skin of this model, you probably do not like the whole world. To taste the colors and I am aware of that. While I like a lot. Remember that it is an adaptation of the Honda Civic Mugen RR.

The FXO Turbo, has a very clear essence of Japanese car reminiscent of the Honda Civic of the'90s.

FXO Turbo Mugen RR.

This Addon has been inspired by the recent model Honda, Honda Civic Mugen RR The second version. The second version features a front with carbon fiber, paint with bonnet without the original color of the body and the bright red color with metallic style.

http://oliver-info-sharing.blo ... rr-experimental-spec.html

From Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ga8aC8Ei8E

The design of the Skin has been adapted from reliable to this model. The design of the interiors have been adapted to how were the cars of the'90s.

I did not want at any time in absolute mimic the interior of the Honda Civic, but adapt to the essence of FXO Turbo.

No edited pic

We understand that the LFS is a realistic simulator and car LFS deserve the same treatment. Treat them as if they really exist.

No edited pic

That is why I have endeavored to make a special Addon quality.

I hope you enjoy it (Public Skin) Do not Edit all Addon Pack:

FXO Turbo Mugen RR By Lynce (6,3 mb).

Beefyman's version:

Mugen SKins

Fantastic!!

More pics.
They have not been edited:

#2 - J@tko
looks AWESOME lynce

Then again, I expect nothing less

Are you planning to do this kind of thing to lots of the cars?
SUPER B! Very very nice Lynce,amazing work.Thx
Wow :d
:wow:

Amazing work Lynce, as always!
Amazing :wow:

Thank you!
It's FACKEN awesome Lynce... you're getting better and better!
PS: I think you can notice that the driver skin is not perfectly mapped, maybe the skin got out of place?
Looks so cool
Amazing once again.
nice
Grrrrreat!
Finally somthing fot the FXO
Wow, I'll have this addon for a looong time dude! One of the best FXO packs out there today!
Very nice Lynce. Here's a couple of renders to show off your hard work (not sure what's happened to the headlights on the second render).

Also looking forward to this video thats in the making, the intro looked pretty good.
Attached images
FXO_MugenRR_render1.jpg
FXO_MugenRR_render2.jpg
Quote from J@tko :looks AWESOME lynce

Then again, I expect nothing less

Are you planning to do this kind of thing to lots of the cars?

Yes, of course. Thanks for comment.

Quote from Calvinaquino :It's FACKEN awesome Lynce... you're getting better and better!
PS: I think you can notice that the driver skin is not perfectly mapped, maybe the skin got out of place?

Thank you too. Yes, the skin got out of place. Is not mine.

http://www.lfs-database.com/

(With your permission Unseen )

Quote from beefyman666 :Very nice Lynce. Here's a couple of renders to show off your hard work (not sure what's happened to the headlights on the second render).

Also looking forward to this video thats in the making, the intro looked pretty good.

Thanks as always my friend. And sorry for don't put the link to your Mugen Skins.

Can you post your Link? (And I upload the first post if you want).

And THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all comments. I'm glad you like it (All).

#17 - VtS
Awesome...
Oh my!

I likely!! Very nice
Hell yeah
WOW this is just.....WOW! this might get me back into lfs!
Excellent work lynce, i love the small touches.
RB4 next perhaps...?
Quote from flymike91 :Excellent work lynce, i love the small touches.
RB4 next perhaps...?

I am open to suggestions.
Excluding those made cars.

My works:

Complete Packs.

Thanks for comments again.
Something for the FZ5 or the LX's would be pretty sweet.
Heck yeah ! I love the red mugen RR And i really love the type-r civics :P so this is a must dl for me Nice work Lynce

FXO Turbo Mugen RR
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG