The online racing simulator
FXO Turbo Mugen RR
(65 posts, started )
Great work Lynce! I like this stuff

I'm a big fan FXO with hardtrack setup!

Feeling so cool!

maybe I could something for this.
Hi !!! Can u pls upload your pack anywhere else , like rapidshare or letitbit cause megaupload is banned in my contry Thank u ...
Quote from varyag :Hi !!! Can u pls upload your pack anywhere else , like rapidshare or letitbit cause megaupload is banned in my contry Thank u ...

It's for the FXO mate, sorry.
I know I just can't download it from megaupload , because it banned in my country
Quote from varyag :Hi !!! Can u pls upload your pack anywhere else , like rapidshare or letitbit cause megaupload is banned in my contry Thank u ...

You can't use the FXo Turbo car.

@ evilgenius

@Megaepsilon. Thanks for your comment. I didn't know FXO is your favorite car.

Looking in google:

http://bbs.srfc.com.cn/viewthr ... 693&extra=&page=1

Fine with me , but there are still people ,who licensed but still can't get it due to same reason ??!!!!
Quote from varyag :Fine with me , but there are still people ,who licensed but still can't get it due to same reason ??!!!!

They will probably post here if they want it that badly.
Quote from lynce :you Can't Use The Fxo Turbo Car.

@ Evilgenius

@megaepsilon. Thanks For Your Comment. I Didn't Know Fxo Is Your Favorite Car.

Looking In Google:

Oh Noez Remove Link, This Site Contains Illegal Car Mods!!!
Quote from Shadowww :Oh Noez Remove Link, This Site Contains Illegal Car Mods!!!

Only it's a curiosity over Mugen RR. There are no other intention than that.
Once again Lynce comes with his great stuff...and once again I'm really happy to see it.

Great work Lynce, I'll download them tomorrow as soon as I get home. As always, keep up the great work.
-
(DiSCiPuLo) DELETED by DiSCiPuLo
Nice work you've done with this replica, although there is some things that doesn't convince me entirely, but I like some other things... very good work.
I think you did an awesome job. I wouldnt have thought of it lol! Keep it up dude you inspire me to do outstanding work!
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Nice work you've done with this replica, although there is some things that doesn't convince me entirely, but I like some other things... very good work.

Gracias campeón, siempre es agradable verte por aquí. Coméntame las cosas que no te han gustado del todo. Asi las anoto para mejorar la siguiente vez. Sobre las imágenes editadas, si lo ves conveniente, también.

Un fuerte abrazo.

Translate:

Thanks champion, it is always nice to see you around here. Tell me the things you have not liked at all. So the scored to improve the next time.
Totally 10/10 Lynce, also got informed with the LFSmagazine!
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Totally 10/10 Lynce, also got informed with the LFSmagazine!

Documentation for next addon is started
hi

This car appear in Sensations in Slowmotion.

At this moment:

23%
Quote from Lynce :

This car appear in Sensations in Slowmotion.

At this moment:

23%

when can we see a realease else where then mega? i cant get mega either.. idk why but my Pc wont allow it... i eall like the replica.. i wish i could use it.. just cant download it... if u can send me the skin file and or dds files need i would be so happy.... Thanx in advance if u can help me out....

prowler5622@hotmail.com prowler5622@yahoo.com <---- those are my emails if u can send it to me....
Wow, this car looks very nice!

Could anyone advise where to drop the files please? There is no readme.

EDIT: It's ok, I figured it out. Very high quality work! Impressed :-)
Lynce, once again very beautiful textures from you, keep it up.
Thanks all for comments.

I see fit, and you also have a right to it, making criticism of any kind to improve my work.

The suggestions are also welcome especially those that are accompanied by examples.

This applies to my videos, images, addons, lfs magazine, and so on.

Thank you very much.
They totally give lfs a different taste man.

They look great.
On a screenshots, it looks great.

Gihno and Stiggie, you both are NOT allowed to reply to this post!!!
Quote from Shadowww :On a screenshots, it looks great.

Gihno and Stiggie, you both are NOT allowed to reply to this post!!!

Too bad you can't use it in-game (only CMX Viewer.:nod

FXO Turbo Mugen RR
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG