The online racing simulator
Excuse me head of male organ,
(16 posts, closed, started )
This is a message I got though LFS World from PLZ-dado.

I was hoping some Italian speakers could translate for me.

"Scusami testa di caxxo, io nn mi sono accorto del messaggio e nn ho potuto ripondere, ma sappi che ti piglerei a calci in culo fino a singapore x la caxxata che hai fatto"

The title was "fottiti bastardo"

I got part way through translating it

I'm intrigued even if the title is somewhat unoriginal.
Using the power of modern technology, I can confirm that the literal translation is...

"Excuse me caxxo head, I nn I realized the e nn I could They will, but you know that in turn kicked ass until caxxata the singapore x you've done"

God bless the power of Google translate. I think we can agree that we're now better people.
I'm not that bothered its just I was about to go on and find some racing and then I got sidetracked by that.
hmm, this should be good, given the somewhat painting title. Silly to write an email in your own language, when you don't know if the recipient can read it or not.

edit: 2 replies in the time it took me to write this one...pathetic. I should tell people I type with my elbows.
Oh well - just checked out the online action and the long and short of it is there aint none!

Off to bed I think. Or maybe some Quake 3 Arena
#6 - Osco
basically, he's not happy and you can shove something up your behind upto singapore and he curses you for everything you have done
i got something like this a while ago, but a pm on youtube after some bloke had watched drift bible lfs... basically all jibberish but it looked like he was "extremely" angry at me for buying lfs when you apperantly can download "cracked" rofl
#8 - Gizz
Quote from Smurfen :i got something like this a while ago, but a pm on youtube after some bloke had watched drift bible lfs... basically all jibberish but it looked like he was "extremely" angry at me for buying lfs when you apperantly can download "cracked" rofl

you bad bad bad man¬!!, im shocked you payed for lfs you NoOb

lol what is wrong with the world today??? you get slated cus you paid for a product?? the people that walk this plannet worry me more and more each day now..
Quote from Gentlefoot :This is a message I got though LFS World from PLZ-dado.

I was hoping some Italian speakers could translate for me.

"Scusami testa di caxxo, io nn mi sono accorto del messaggio e nn ho potuto ripondere, ma sappi che ti piglerei a calci in culo fino a singapore x la caxxata che hai fatto"

The title was "fottiti bastardo"

I got part way through translating it

I'm intrigued even if the title is somewhat unoriginal.

Literally it means: "excuse me c*ckhead, I didn't notice the message and couldn't reply, but know that I'm gonna kick you in the b*tt to singapore for the bulls*it you've done".

I don't know what he's talking about, and, frankly, that's a bit worrying considering I'm part of the same team.

I'm sorry if anything really happened.

Gotta investigate on this...
It must be said that it's a very mature way of discussing a private issue outside of the PRIVATE MESSAGES.
lol, head of male organ.

What i dont get is singapore thingy..
Quote from chanoman315 :lol, head of male organ.

What i dont get is singapore thingy..

I guess he meant to kick him so hard he'll fly to singapore. That guy's got fantasy!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It must be said that it's a very mature way of discussing a private issue outside of the PRIVATE MESSAGES.

not your message so it's not your call. good try, maybe next time.
o_o? That's not the point.

But you seem to miss the point. Nevermind. As you say, nice try.
I would say that the correct translation is "dickhead".
#16 - SamH
I don't think it needed its own thread in the LFS general discussion area, despite the "can someone translate this for me" guise. If the guy's acting like a pratt, tell him so by PM. You got the message through LFSW, send one back there. Or don't send him one back. No need to filthy up the LFS forum in a mission to expose a plank.
This thread is closed

(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG