The online racing simulator
american show movie
(13 posts, started )
american show movie
#2 - 5haz
What the?

Great story, doubt its based on real events though.

Plus the USA doesn't control everything, the USA doesn't exactly control and stop people from strapping explosives to themselves and blowing themselves up.

(Unless your one of those nutters who thinks terrorsim is a govt created illusion).
Quote from jeka3000 :Its true? [url="http://"][/url]

Are you freakin' seriously suggesting that this might be accurate? I mean, the guys accent was way off and everything.
Quote from PAracer :Are you freakin' seriously suggesting that this might be accurate? I mean, the guys accent was way off and everything.

Just because the accent is off doesn't mean it couldn't be accurate I'm not saying that it is....

Quote from 5haz :Great story, doubt its based on real events though.

Russians have a saying "Every joke has a bit of truth in it..." and it usually is correct

Quote from 5haz :(Unless your one of those nutters who thinks terrorsim is a govt created illusion).

Do you really think 9/11 was a Terrorist attack?
Haha, I thought that was Christian propaganda, I was right.
Quote from squidhead :
Russians have a saying "Every joke has a bit of truth in it..." and it usually is correct

Although that's probbably true, I can't help but think it sounds like a quote from a social networking site.
a couple nutcases under the orders of some extremist group hijacked a plane and crashed it into the two towers. that's what happened? something so simple seems to be implausible for conspiracy theorists

no government as incompetent as the us one can keep such a huge conspiracy hidden

"terrorism" either real or imaginary is a tool to keep the sheeple focused at a specific issue (real or imaginary, easier to swallow if it's real) and forget that they live in George Orwell's World.

here you go, have a read

and here you go, have a laugh http://www.broadcaster.com/clip/782
Attached files
George Orwell 1984.zip - 241.4 KB - 117 views
Quote from jeka3000 :Its true?

It looks an awful lot like a Russian-nationalist conspiracy theory. The "Bush" voice speaks English with an Eastern-european accent, the story speaks with pride about "Russian civilization", the media player controls have cyrillic characters, and the domain:
Quote :Domain Name: STOPTHISSHOW.COM
Registrant:
N/A
Dmitry Baykov ([email protected])
Vladimira Nevskogo 85a
Voronezh
Voronezhskaya oblast,394002
RU
Tel. +7.9155497863

Creation Date: 07-Oct-2008
Expiration Date: 07-Oct-2009

Nice piece of video editing, but the conspiracy theory could use some more creativity.
Quote from wsinda :It looks an awful lot like a Russian-nationalist conspiracy theory.

You watched the movie Zeitgeist?
Quote from jeka3000 :You watched the movie Zeitgeist?

Yes, for as long as I could stand it (5 minutes). It's a piece of utter cr*p. Paranoid propaganda.
#12 - 5haz
Quote from squidhead :

Do you really think 9/11 was a Terrorist attack?

Well it was an attack, and it spread terror, so I guess that meets all the criteria.
terrorism has so many different 'translations' that anyone names anything terrorism.

if you think it means "using terror to make people do things", then bush is the terrorist. "you are either with us or against us" "we need to go to war otherwise they will strike again!" etc

american show movie
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG