The online racing simulator
Who Ruined GB
(23 posts, started )
Who Ruined GB
This is based upon the premise that Britain is no longer Great.

Well I think it is, so excuse me whilst I dust off my passport and bash foreign customs officials aside with it, "move over, subject of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II coming through" *bosh*.
I like the way they blame Tim Westwood for being a figurehead and role-model of gang-culture
Bernie Ecclestone ruined the country
Sam93 and Harjun done it single handed.
Well since this list is made by somebody called Quentin Lerts...... I would consider it mindless gibberish right off the bat without even reading the list
#7 - Bean0
Quote from squidhead :Well since this list is made by somebody called Quentin Lerts...... I would consider it mindless gibberish right off the bat without even reading the list

It's Letts.

I did do a double-take myself when I saw the authors name
#8 - 5haz
I blame the Scottish.
I blame the Welsh
I blame the King of the Potato People!
I like that the Mail are complaining about Britain being ruined. It fits right in with the sort of stuff you can produce with the Daily Mail-O-Matic.

COULD BRITAIN'S SWANS SCROUNGE OFF THE MEMORY OF DIANA?
Quote from thisnameistaken :I like that the Mail are complaining about Britain being ruined. It fits right in with the sort of stuff you can produce with the Daily Mail-O-Matic.

COULD FEMINISM RIP OFF HOMEOWNERS? lol
COULD GAYS ROB THE MIDDLE CLASS BLIND? haha
DO GAYS IMPREGNATE CLIFF RICHARD? ROFLMAOOL!
Quote from thisnameistaken :I like that the Mail are complaining about Britain being ruined. It fits right in with the sort of stuff you can produce with the Daily Mail-O-Matic.

DO LESBIANS HURT BRITAIN'S SWANS?

WILL LESBIANS INFECT THE CHURCH WITH AIDS?

Over to you Becky.
Quote from The Moose :DO LESBIANS HURT BRITAIN'S SWANS?

WILL LESBIANS INFECT THE CHURCH WITH AIDS?

Over to you Becky.

Lesbians are far less statistically likely to get AIDS than men. Most priests being men dont get a fair crack at a lesbian anyway and they preffer boys anyway, and that's assuming the church in question even lets a lesbian anywhere near their congregation.

We're guilty about the swans though.
Quote from Becky Rose :We're guilty about the swans though.

Damn you and your swan harassing dyke friends.
(I bet it's the butch ones causing all the trouble )
Quote from Crashgate3 :I like the way they blame Tim Westwood for being a figurehead and role-model of gang-culture

Have you ever listened to him though.....i had the misfortune of listening to him and it was deeply embarrassing, the guys is 50 and from a middle class background, yet speaks as if he's from the Bronx.
Quote from Bean0 :It's Letts.

I did do a double-take myself when I saw the authors name

I didn't double check

on the other note, i'd say the author SHOULD consider a surname change
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Have you ever listened to him though.....i had the misfortune of listening to him and it was deeply embarrassing, the guys is 50 and from a middle class background, yet speaks as if he's from the Bronx.

I've never *quite* worked out if he knows how ridiculous he looks and is playing it for laughs and the joke's on the people who think he's serious, or that he actually *is* serious. I really hope for his sake it's the former.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Have you ever listened to him though.....i had the misfortune of listening to him and it was deeply embarrassing, the guys is 50 and from a middle class background, yet speaks as if he's from the Bronx.

But is he ruining Britain? No, he isn't, he's just another embarrassing cock-faced Radio 1 DJ. The kind of records he was playing on Radio 1 before rap went mainstream were already very familiar to anybody who followed what was happening in the USA. He wasn't the John Peel of rap or anything, he was just a way to play what was popular in the USA on mainstream radio over here.

I really like rap music, I really do, when it's done well. I record with a couple of MCs from time to time and one rapper guy I know is contributing the occasional beat to a band I'm doing at the moment. Believe it or not, when I meet those guys, none of us talk like Flavor Flav. These guys are younger than me, and they don't seem to have been influenced by Tim Westwood in any way, shape or form. At all.

This is the best toy ever.

COULD BRUSSELS BUREAUCRATS INFECT YOUR HOUSE WITH AIDS?

WILL NEW LABOUR DEFRAUD THE MEMORY OF DIANA?

COULD KEN LIVINGSTONE INFECT YOUR DAUGHTERS WITH AIDS?

The scary thing is I wouldn't be shocked if I ever saw one of these headlines.

But I think the Scottish [read: Brown and the rest of Labour] are ruining the country, they have allowed too much PC to take hold of the country and turned us into a bunch of cotton wool wrapped pussies.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :This is the best toy ever.

The David Blunkett Policy Maker is just as accurate.

"Give anti-war protesters a 'Citizenship Test', and then detain them indefinitely under the Terrorism Act."

"Try asylum seekers in secret, and then deny them the right to trial by jury. And charge them for it."

"Jail teenagers, and then put them under a curfew order."

He's apparently coming back to the cabinet, for the second time after a second scandal forced him out, just like Mandelson. New Labour are a bunch of cluster****ing mother****ers. Hard to believe that people like Blunkett and Prescott were actually hard-line lefties until they got some power. I honestly thought those two would keep Blair honest.

At least we had Robin Cook for a while (RIP). Probably the only honest politician we've had in the house since John Smith died. Excluding the Lib Dems of course.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Believe it or not, when I meet those guys, none of us talk like Flavor Flav.

there goes another one of my favourite fantasies that involve kev
I love this thing, wouldn't be suprised if I saw these headlines either

COULD THE GERMANS LEAD BRITAIN'S SWANS ASTRAY?

WILL THE BBC GIVE YOUR HOUSE CANCER?

COULD PAEDOPHILES ROB THE CONSERVATIVES BLIND?

Who Ruined GB
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG