The online racing simulator
Halloween
(32 posts, started )
Quote from Bob Smith :I'm getting a mask made atm, will get all the face paints ready on the night, house party, then out, then back to the house. Have to top last year's effort: http://bmp.thefloatingwidget.n ... 20David%20&%20Ben.JPG

:google:

The reason why I ask here is because I am lazy, and because I am currently working on 56k line, due to moving etc etc, and LFS forum is fast to load so here is why I would ask here.

But seeing you was not usefull, you little piece of *nanana cake*, I had to google it, tok me 7 minutes or so

And yes, I was beeing ironic, so please don't stick a banstick up my ass, they hurt </3
#27 - MR_B
Basically, draw the curtains, turn the lights off, go to bed early, and avoid "The Mugging Children Night" entirely.

Same goes for New Years I might add...
All I'm gonna do is steal my brother's candy....again.

Halloween is taken a bit to seriously in around here. My friend usually takes 4-5 weeks to set up his house. It's actually been such an attraction people have been coming to his house from over 3 hours away. Also a few houses down, my neighbors get a band to come out, a keg for the adults (at least so they think) and a free hotdog cart. So on one side of me I got blasting music and on the other side I got screaming five year olds, it tends to be a lose-lose for me.
We don't get many trick or treat-ers round here. I don't think we've ever had our door rung. Not that I'd answer it if they did anyway. I'd love to have the money to set the house up to scare the utter crap out of kids though.

But as it is my girlfriend tends to light a candle or something to celebrate the new year.
I tend to just ignore it, same as I do for most yearly events. Humbug, I say.

Hum.
Bug.
People actually do halloween...?
Kids around my street in AUS do it, So I wait outside with a cricketbat just to scare em off
Halloween? That thing does not exist in this part of the world

Halloween
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG