The online racing simulator
2nd April ATC 60 Lap GP
(72 posts, closed, started )
I have to skip this one too
Heh at this rate it looks like I'll be in the top three even if I finish last
Im well up for this one, i cant believe all the drop outs!

Should be a great race!
I will be last with 20 or 30 laps behind, because its my first longer race with wheel, but I WILL race.
I will start it, but I seem to get allot of migrene these days (sitting to much with the computer?), so I don't know if I will manage it.
#56 - th84
WOW!!! Ziggy got a wheel!!!! Thats hard to believe! The same ziggy that said wheels are for sissys???? :P
Lol, I never said that! DOnt put words into my mouth!

(I really never said that, at least, I cant remember, lol)
(the memory of a sissy)
I hope its not too late to enter, I put a form in today after B11TME let me know bout it

Had about 15 laps practise earlier having never really driven the RB4 and was pulling varying 2.52's on an almost full tank so pretty happy with that

Never entetred a race before let alone long distance one so wish me luck

*gulp* - J
You will do fine just watch out for UFO's in the first corner.
Hm, registered for this event ages ago but still haven't gotten an email. Looks like I'm going to miss this because I'm going to sleep.. Eventful race at Albert Park :o
i havnt sent the e-mail yet. And now that i am on my new PC i have lost them. I am going to send the details via PM on this forum
Aah, lol. Well seems I woke up b4 the race so see you there
i hope its not to late to sign up

i would like to participate and represent [noobs] racing team (since th isnt man enough to show up )
Sorry all . After recieving a couple of replies now with more drop outs i am CANELLING this event.

I REPEAT. THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED.

I will give further details later.

Sorry all
meh shame dropouts, shame
#67 - th84
damn speedy... i guess the rumors about you are true!! speedy aka the event killer!!!
#68 - need

Was looking forward to this as well.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
#69 - th84
its hard to do a 3 hour race when a 2 yr old is running loose!! im sorry for having to cancel, maybe next time!!
Sad really.....I think we should of went on with the race and the other that did not drop out were looking forward to this.
Crap! Was looking forward to this.

Understandable.

Will be signing up whenever it returns..
I just got back from germany

Shame about the race, I was looking forward to a good race to watch when i got home.

I hope we can sort something solid out for the GP, I'm not gonna miss it now!
This thread is closed

2nd April ATC 60 Lap GP
(72 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG