The online racing simulator
2nd April ATC 60 Lap GP
(72 posts, closed, started )
Or simply decide that
slow cars -> shorter tracks
fast cars -> longer tracks

Not that I mind, if the ATC endu fun races would start this would be ideal practice
Please, don't worry about moving the GP for my sake. I'm not too worried about missing it. I don't wanna piss anybody off.
Ok after speaking to a few people the race will go ahead AS PLANNED!!!
Thank you, and guys...

If you cant make the race... dont worry about it, there will be another...
If you dont like the 60 Laps... dont enter...

Its not being nasty, its simply ATC 60 Lap GP... If it was less laps it wouldnt be the 60 Lap GP now would it?

Its gonna be great!
Quote from cannonfodder :Because 4+ hours(3 for the race plus 1 or more for the usual qualifying and setup) is too damn long for a casual race? The ATC GPs so far have been about 1.5 to 2.5 hours max.

Thats subjective. Its clearly not too long for me. And what do you mean with casual races? The ATC GP is every 2 or 3 weeks, so its no casual race for me.
I agree to change the combo.
#32 - Vain
Thank you for holding on to the combination. And thank you for holding on to the date. That'll be a great birthday present for me.

Vain

I'd like to ask one favour tho'. Please make the race available on LFS Spectator, I'd love to be able to watch at least.

And besides I'm still gonna try and whoop all yo asses in the practice races
Quote from Theafro :And besides I'm still gonna try and whoop all yo asses in the practice races

In your dreams mop
Anyone want to team up and split the race distance? I can take the second half.
Anyone going to pracitse tomorrow after the F1 race?
Quote from cannonfodder :Anyone want to team up and split the race distance? I can take the second half.

This sounds interesting, is this allowed? To bad I would like to join in the last half myself ...
Quote from Cawwa :This sounds interesting, is this allowed? To bad I would like to join in the last half myself ...

It will only be allowed depending on the final number of entries come the 30th March..

Up untill 30th of march please do not sign up if you are planning on doing a driver swap in the race.
I would Not Mind Doing Half But i am So Slow it would wreck someones damn Good Fastlaps,

So think i will try it on my own and see how many times i am lapped ,

If Some one could do Half and its Allowed then i will as i am going to practice like Mad hear as never dont this Car and This Track, Think i have only done a Few Laps on this track All together,

Any Setups would be Very Nice aswell,

#40 - th84
After reading back through this thread, i dont think ill be able to make it. Good luck all!
#41 - need
So how's everyone doing with car setup for this one? I'm gradually improving but I'm finding it pretty tough to get one together, 1:56 best lap so far, although 1:59 is closer to my average pace at the moment.
Watched the WR replay the other day and there's no way at all just now that I can go round some of the long bends at those kind of speeds without the back end stepping out on me. Need to work on that setup some more I guess
Hold on.. 1:56? you're either driving the wrong track or mis-spelt that time. The track is KY GP Long, and the WR is 2:47.850

I drove 2:50.48 while making an endu set, see attached
Attached files
RB4 GT_set3.set - 132 B - 976 views
#43 - need
Yeah you're right, should have been 2:56, although I've got that down to 2:55:01 now.
Cheers for the setup, I'll see how I go with that
are there any servers running this config?
ATC Team Public #1 is running the config now.. I knew i forgot something.!!!!

Sign ups seem to be quiet for this one. If you are part of a 2 that want to drive as a pair you can now sign up. Maker sure you put your parrtners name in the comments box.
I won't be entering this one, sorry. The CRC Stock cup is on the same day and I can't get into this combo. 60 laps of this track is too much for me as I hardly know the track.
But after 60 laps you'd know it a lot better
I think I'm going online soon, anyone else going to practise?
I couldnt be there for the race sorry.....
#50 - Vain
Plans have changed. I can't attend the race.
Sorry for that, didn't expect it myself.

Vain
This thread is closed

2nd April ATC 60 Lap GP
(72 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG