If the world could vote
(141 posts, started )
#1 - Krane
If the world could vote
88% vs 12%, wow
#3 - bbman
1800 votes from Iran? Wow...
obama is winning :P
I don´t know anything about none of them so, I can´t vote.
I would vote Obama, mainly because I belive that he can make a change - to the better.
Macedonia seems a bit of an anomaly.
#8 - mr_x
Obama for me...

Sarah Palin will make a useless VP, there's a lot of her interviews on youtube, and she is completely clueless, avoiding questions etc.
Obama - because McCain is dangerous and Palin is both dangerous and stupid.
What?

why vote for Obama?

McCain looks older=>wiser.

Ok, nvm, I have no idea what I am talking about.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :What?

why vote for Obama?

bush is old yet he screwed up America.
I can't vote for either of them. It's amazing this is the best both parties could produce.

But I have a feeling whichever is elected will not be president for very long.
Interesting to see how the countries are voting, but it's not really representative, any internet vote will be heavily skewed towards Obama
Quote from BlakjeKaas :What?

why vote for Obama?

1) McCain would be one of (if not the) oldest US presidents when he starts his first term. The guy has a history of health issues (after all, he was a POW during the Vietnam war).

Without wanting to sound morbid, under the US constitution if the president pops his clogs it's the VP that becomes president. Then you get the dangerous Sarah Palin.
2) His policies are also stupid too.
#15 - JJ72
republican??? booo.....
Obama definitely. McCain himself probably wouldn't be so bad either if he were younger and more capable to be himself instead of what the Republican strategists tell him to be. The ultimate dealbreaker however is Mrs. Sarah "Pitbull with a lipstick" Palin. The opinion on that woman went from "wow she's hot" to "wow she's dumb" unbelievably fast, and some of the things she said are actually quite scary. Electing McCain means a significant chance of Palin actually becoming President, which is something that must never, ever happen. Bush might be generally perceived as dumb, but this woman takes the cake in that regard and she didn't need years to make that painfully apparent.

Besides that I think that Obama might actually change something to the better in the good ol' US of A, which frankly in the long run has probably more of an impact on us than local elections here (considering how much the USA like to play world police and "solve" conflicts by arming their future enemies).
Obama.
I think he'll at least try to end the iran-war. But McCain will just keep throwing money out of the window.
Wtf? Macedonia is obviously a racist place. Although I ain't American, I still say Obama ftw!
Obama here. He's making a difference already, before even being elected. He's always in the news here, seen doing stuff. McCain is just an old fool with a terrible VP. It's like dumb and dumber

Plus Obama has some great pictures out there
Attached images
1220111421135.jpg
1220111466419.jpg
Quote from duke_toaster :The guy has a history of health issues (after all, he was a POW during the Vietnam war).

http://www.thedailyshow.com/vi ... ecision-2008-full-release
1200 pages in the last 8 years....

contra Obama's:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/vi ... nes-obamas-health-records
One page in the last 21 years

IF McCain/Palin would win, guess who would most likely be the one with the a-bomb codes before McCain's term is up? The even worse religulous-bigot who among other wacky things, thinks it's appropriate to make rape victims pay for their rapekits*
I know: "Palin spokeswoman Maria Cornella told...that Palin, “does not believe, nor has ever believed, that rape victims should have to pay for an evidence-gathering test.” Read this bit again "evidence-gathering test". The thing is, the rapekit also includes abortion pills. There's your catch, she vehemently opposes abortion even in the cases of rape and incest
Quote from mythdat :Interesting to see how the countries are voting, but it's not really representative, any internet vote will be heavily skewed towards Obama

yeah, exactly. It's not a poll of 'everyone in the world', it's a poll of 'people who use the internet, and of those people, the kind of people who are likely to visit a link advertising a Obama/McCain poll'.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Wtf? Macedonia is obviously a racist place. Although I ain't American, I still say Obama ftw!

so people who don't support Obama are racist?
#24 - wark
Doesn't it scare anyone that "revolutionary" Obama supporters liken him to marxist Che? I guess they would like the country to turn into Cuba Jr.
Quote from wark :Doesn't it scare anyone that "revolutionary" Obama supporters liken him to marxist Che? I guess they would like the country to turn into Cuba Jr.

Yeah and the hard liners of the other lot are Christian fundamentalists. The world is full of extremists, even in America.

If the world could vote
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG