The online racing simulator
200sx drift skin
(35 posts, started )
#1 - dein
200sx drift skin
can some1 make me a cool drift skin from this skin plz?(need from this skin cause im using open headlights)
Attached images
XRT_Ds_open.jpg
Quote from dein :can some1 make me a cool drift skin from this skin plz?(need from this skin cause im using open headlights)

are open headlights aloud?
no theyre illegal mods...
But no one gets banned and no one will get banned for it so just get over it ok?
that kit was not made by you like you have written on the file
#6 - GOZAR
Hey...Who can send me this MOD (Open Headlight fot XRT) To mail? [email protected] Or send me How to Open in private
*badm psst!*
"made by 200sx DS"

No it's not his and that's probably why he wants it remade so he wont steal it from others.
Simple
-
(Maukkade) DELETED by Bob Smith : Don't post cracker spam
-
(V3NOMOUS) DELETED by Bob Smith : Don't post cracker spam
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Bob Smith : Don't post cracker spam
-
(FaFaDOD) DELETED by Bob Smith : Don't post cracker spam
-
(dein) DELETED by SamH : Unapproved mod
#13 - dein
doent matter..can use xrg skin for xrt too
Quote from dein :doent matter..can use xrg skin for xrt too

darn you...

to GOZAR: can you post a pic of the XRT? I need to know which version to do the mod on.
It's for Y version, but it works in Z version too. U take prevesious model of XR(interior, wheel,disc), if u put it in Z version.
Quote from GOZAR :It's for Y version, but it works in Z version too. U take prevesious model of XR(interior, wheel,disc), if u put it in Z version.

Bye.
Quote from GOZAR :It's for Y version, but it works in Z version too. U take prevesious model of XR(interior, wheel,disc), if u put it in Z version.

i dont know if you know but you just say you'r a cracker and you'r on the official forum so you tell to the game producer and admins you'r a cracker .. so you gonna be banned have a nice day, and remember HOUHOUHOUUU dont worry ! be happy !
Quote from GOZAR :Hey...Who can send me this MOD (Open Headlight fot XRT) To mail? [email protected] Or send me How to Open in private

You killed banana due to your failness.:bananadea
TIP: NEVER POST AN EMAIL ON A PUBLIC FORUM.
u think in's my main E-mail? U wrong if u think so.

P.S. I'm sorry if My engl not so good...
P.S.S. And what i doing wrong? I can edit my own version of LFS as i want. I can't give link or file in this forum. And nothing else...

So you are taking .vob files from older versions? Hope you enjoyed your stay on this Forum.:tombstone

:wave2:
Quote from Caseem :You killed banana due to your failness.:bananadea
TIP: NEVER POST AN EMAIL ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

got that right. well, hope u liked the forum GOZAR . besides, isn't it against LFS rules to post modded vehicles?
oh. i read this thread some more.
Why GOZAR isn't banned? I reported him twice
Quote from Shadowww :Why GOZAR isn't banned? I reported him twice

Oh..And why I should be Banned? U see some link from me? Or you see some instructions on moding with which I have Posted? I have not made anything illegal. I have simply replaced a file of version Z with a file of version X. And I have made it at myself on the computer. And on my own computer I can do all that I want. Or you wish to tell that I have no right it to do?

200sx drift skin
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG