The online racing simulator
Favorite Corner In LFS With What Car?
What is your favorite corner with what car?

I like the 2nd last corner in So sprint 2 with Fo8, i can do it good
I also like the first corner in FE green with Fox, Fo8 and BF1
and the 6th corner with the same cars.
I like also the corner in AU Dragstip
I Like the first, 2nd and 3rd corner in Ky Gp long rev with All formula cars and FXR.
Westhill 1st and 2nd corner with any car.
And the first corner in AS Club with Fox
Whats your favorties?
the South City chicane, takes some balls to do it nearly flatout with a FO8 or BF1
Nice thread!

Blackwood - drive down the long straight and turn right. The next right-left uphill chicane is my favourite turn.

The car is the FOX.

Blackwood is tough, but this section is most rewarding. Get that turn right at the end of the straight and you're nicely set up for this perfect section.

A flick of the FOX wheel in the shadows to turn into the right, then a flick of the left to go up the hill, out onto the right apron and you're in heaven!!

The FOX seems most suited for this track in terms of gearing!

Favirote corner(s) have to be..

In the XFG
  • FE Green REV (I think it's that) - After the back straight (After the fast right and then left hander), the hard braking from 100+ MPH to 45-60Mph for the Left Right Left Chicane is amazing!
  • FE Gold REV - The series of fast sweeping corners after the straight on the bridge, the left-left-right-leftright chicane, and the tight harpin make for a truely great series of corners
  • Any SO track except Sprint. - After the long start/finish straight, the very fast left with a dip and then the hard braking into the tight left hander is very fun and rewarding. A challenge I enjoy each and every time I approach it
In the LX6/4
  • FE Gold - Towards the end of the lap, the long double left's leading onto the shortish straight, towards the right and the very tight left, onto the chicane which leads to the start/finish straight
  • Kyoto Ring National - After the long long left hander, the right left kink, leading onto a short sprint into the hard braking zone for the 70MPH left hander, leading onto the tight chicane and out onto the banked start/finish straight, brilliant

Aston corkscrew uphill with LX6 and the blind downhill T1 of Blackwood rev.
In South City there are too many corners to list here. Basically I like them all.
BL1R - First corner right after start/finish, the offcamber-downhill-lefthander. It used to be more of a challenge with the old physics and old XRT geometry but it still is very amusing.

SO1R - 2nd corner..same as above.. offcamber-downhill-righthander.. just before the chicane/passage/whatever.
The sequence after/before (depending on the direction) the "highway" straight on SO Chicane.
And the whole AS Cadet track.
Coming down to the chicane or to the hole-haripin in so in evry car.
Fast corners in the bf1 are also exciting (t1 in as3,4,5)
#9 - 5haz
Final turn at Blackwood, it's like threading a needle, if you nail it you can get a run at people across the finish line, but turn in to early and youll hit the kerb and be on your roof, too late and youll be on the grass. Go as far as you dare out onto the tarmac strip on entry, dab the brakes and then keep the throttle on through, catching the tail especially in an F08.

SO Chicane route, turn 2 onwards: Flat out along the motorway, then plunging dwnhill to the right, hanging on full throttle over some bumps, dab the brakes and turn in with power on as the road rises over a crest (right on the corner apex), get your line or entry speed wrong here and your in the wall, next flick it left through 90 degrees as the road falls away, making sure the back end doesnt come round, and then setup p for the chicane, just brushing the walls on entry and exit, after a short rest slam the brakes on for the near 180 degree corner, power out of the corner being careful not to loose the back end, and head off towards the underpass and the end up the lap.

I love this section because its so busy, the road flicks left and right with bumps and elevation changes everywhere, and the walls never far away, and how the right side of thecar almost takes off as you clip the apex kerb of turn 4. I especially love how when you fly off the motorway section you have to scrub speed off while making a turn and bouncing over bumps, while trying to stop the back end from coming round. And when you magae to keep out of the walls its incredibly flowing, it temps you to kep the throttle on coming off the highway just a little bit longer, it sorts the men from the boys: porbrably the most fantastic section of LFS track.
#10 - Dac
turns 2 and 3 at aston national in the XRR or BF1.
Aston corkscrew uphill with LX6 and rac
Aston esses with XRT and LX6.
Aston North with open wheelers and GTR's.
I also like T1 of KY3 with XFR
I like T1 of KY3 with anything. Specially the BF1.. Had a race there and its simply brilliant. So smooooooth.
think my atm favourites are the sequence zeugnimod wrote, with FO8, seems so out of control, and the light lefthander after the pitstraight if you take it full throttle.

And I love almost all corners on AS Historic or GP with FZR or XRR.
My favourite must be the twisty up- and downhill section between T2 and the bridge at Fern Bay Gold/Black, in the LX4.
All with FOX, my favourite car:

SO Town
-The hairpin after the long-ish downhill straight (well, it isnt' straight but still) that brings you back to the Classic route. It's so chaotic even if you're alone going into it. Braking downhill = locked brakes, blind corner, shift all the way to 2nd, wheelspin, OH NO wall, no, I'm good, uphill acceleration come on come on and then the long straight. Gone through every emotion in the book in seconds.

KY Long
- The loooooooong left hander that joins in to the Oval. I still haven't got it right in any car.

FE Gold
- First. If done right it's awesome

BL
- Shicane. Mess it up and you'll get killed in the straight by everyone.
Quote from Qurpiz :SO Town
-The hairpin after the long-ish downhill straight (well, it isnt' straight but still) that brings you back to the Classic route. It's so chaotic even if you're alone going into it. Braking downhill = locked brakes, blind corner, shift all the way to 2nd, wheelspin, OH NO wall, no, I'm good, uphill acceleration come on come on and then the long straight. Gone through every emotion in the book in seconds.

This. It's a nightmare approaching from either direction, in pretty much any car, but when you get it right and roar away up the hill it's a brilliant feeling.
The first left hander on KY2, long sweeper that opens radius through the end of the turn, in the XRR or XRT
AS North Reversed (I think), upwards on the corkscrew in pretty much any car. I love that feeling of taking off when you get to the top.
Really like the small tracks with the MRT (although I can't drive it to save my life) and as said before the corkscrew @ Aston any direction in any car.

Personal favorite though is T1 @ Blackwood, even if you are overtaken, the potential for the cut back into the right/left/right chicane side by side is there, then its all a matter of who backs down first aka: SQUEAKY BUM TIME
i don't know what turn it is but there is a turn on Koyoto Long i love with all cars, its after the time when you go over the bridge but before you go under the bridge if i can get a pic i'll show you
First (left) herpin on Aston Grand Prix and National layouts with FZR.

I love this corner from every aspect we have, driving, or racing.

By the driving aspect I consider pure driving alone. Such a nice long braking zone, and nice short straight after the corner so if you make mistake on exit (power oversteer) you don't loose too much time.
Real time to win here is with smooth trailbraking and precise downshifting.

And in racing aspect, you can have such a nice draft out of fast but tight corners before it and divebomb to the inside and make i nice pass by outbraking your opponent, or if he defends pass him on outside. You may think it's crazy to try that there, but you can stay with him all the way around outside if you brake smooth enough and use all the curb on exit and get inside for next herpin, witch automaticly means pass, becuase next herpin it too tight.

And on other hand I totally hate this corner in reversed way of this layouts, it's totally made for normal way.
there are good ones to be sure and a good corner is good in every car almost.
the fernbay (FE1) chicane T2-3 flat and on two wheels, awesome.
and the chicane on SOuth city, wicked when you get it right.
the aston corkscrew, is it aston national or GT the lleft hander slightly up hill before the hilly straight to the hair pin..
many good corners, good track developer here...
Tilke can learn something.
Chicane at SO Classic reverse with FOX.. never had more fun driving through corner than here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG