The online racing simulator
2nd chicane of aston club reverse with LX4

It´s just so much fun! (dont ask why)
Too many to list, so here's a list.

FE2/4 (FO8): uphill left after FE2 chicane. Not easy to get the entry perfect with the slow left-right immediately before it, and you need to use a lot of throttle mid-corner to keep the rear planted, but not so much that the wheels spin up. I happen to be a full tenth of a second faster than RudyvanBuren (current WR holder) in this one corner.

SO4/5 (FO8): uphill left onto the flat out section before the super tight right-hand hairpin. Immediately follows a slow left-left-right section and is very bumpy on entry with a big bump and crest on apex with walls all around. This is one corner that still gets my heart going. It's pretty fun in the opposite direction, too.

WE1R (FO8): T1, an uphill decreasing radius right. It can be so hard to keep the rear end in line under braking and also very easy to run wide at the second apex. Get it right and it just flows so nicely but being such a deceptive corner, it's very hard to do so.
I like one corner (hairpin) in South City with XRR, it's nice how you brake from highspeed to nearly 1st gear, here is the photo:
Attached images
so.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :I like one corner (hairpin) in South City with XRR, it's nice how you brake from highspeed to nearly 1st gear.

Agree
I love the flat out right hander in a XRR at Aston Historic when you and another car are close, or i also love South City and aston Cadet, (cant decide which part of the track is best
I love the corner after the long straight on BL1 with XRT. The way the car gets thrown into that corner is both challanging and fun, but also nice to look at.
Well my favorite track is south city long

And mainly i love the corners after long straight bits with XRT.
Quote from DevilDare :agreed, lovely

i dont know if i am going fast enough through it , but still its a great corner also because it is banked(?)
You should ask this question in an FM Oval Junkies server lol
Quote from G!NhO :i dont know if i am going fast enough through it , but still its a great corner also because it is banked(?)

i dont know, i simply love it, no words to explain it really. I especially like it in the FZR, when exiting usually gets the back end out a bit, fun to try and keep it on the road in straight line to get faster exit and try get a run down on someone
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :You should ask this question in an FM Oval Junkies server lol

i didnt know if "banked" was the right word, so thats why i put the (?) there
Quote from G!NhO :i didnt know if "banked" was the right word, so thats why i put the (?) there

it did make sense, banked = car going in a circle motion
I was messing about on single player last night racing the around Fern Bay Club (I think) in the XF GTR and the whole track is a joy to race in that car. My favourite corner is the left/right at the end of the start/finish straight. Scrub a little speed off before turn in then balls out all the way through. It's entertaining if you get it wrong and plough into the tyres, you often end up on your roof.
T1 westhill reverse in the XFR. it's a double apex and when taken correctly your lap time is so quick, you might get blamed for cheating.
XRT: Fernbay Black Drifting the S corners near the back of the track that if your car is low enough it might flip.

South City Chinace: Drifting down there N cornering to make it smoothly love it

FZ5: Same as the XRT with a few added thing whilst Racing etc.
#44 - Osco
the hairpin at AS7 in any car basically
I'd like to see more tight hairpins
Quote from G!NhO :Going ~260 kmh then braking hard, back to 2nd gear then full throttle through the corner.

2nd? Pff, my XRR takes it in third But its actually that corner i can take a lot faster than both FXRs (understeers) and FZRs (understeer in and fishtail out) if I race on RR8 or CD.
The harpin at so town cource rev with the FO8
the first corner (left-right chicane) in KY3 in the bf1.
T2-4 on Blackwood GP with the XRT
Quote from ACCAkut :2nd? Pff, my XRR takes it in third But its actually that corner i can take a lot faster than both FXRs (understeers) and FZRs (understeer in and fishtail out) if I race on RR8 or CD.

Yeah you can talk, was in my FXR on RR8 took you right on the damn corner you're talking, and i was in 2nd!
I love going up the corkscrew flatout in the F08. i can imagine the weightlessness if it was real.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG