The online racing simulator
Username is currently online????
(18 posts, started )
been like this for the past 3 hours.....whats going on, me and another person cant join any online race whatso ever due to this error thing. and it still says im online...what my LFS is not even running, and ive rebooted several times.
ermm that doesnt help me one bit actually...and i already found that...thats why i post here, as most people including anyone with the powers will see it.....3 hours is a long time....and there is no way for me to fix this...
Yea and this is also a bug, so it should be in the bug section.

I get it a few times when I unexpectedly get timed out from a server or the server times out itself, never happend for 3 hours though.

But your fine now, using LFS to the full in cops and robbers.
ermm no im not actually......thats the piont....i still cant get online...that server was my last server i joined and yet it still says im there when i know im not, same thing is happening with my buddy, its verging on 4 hours now...if its supposed to be in the bud section so be it, if a kind mod would move it down there, it would be appreciated, dont want to get told off for making duplicate threads now do i.
Quote from So_VipeR_oS :ermm no im not actually......thats the piont....i still cant get online...that server was my last server i joined and yet it still says im there when i know im not, same thing is happening with my buddy, its verging on 4 hours now...if its supposed to be in the bud section so be it, if a kind mod would move it down there, it would be appreciated, dont want to get told off for making duplicate threads now do i.

scawen has to reset that server via the master server..you should pm him or maybe hell see this thread.
that whole server is messed up, i just checked it out, and no matter what, it says someone is trying to loggoff, so i guess whoever ran the server just Xed out of the game and ... now you get to put up with this hell
christ that sucks...ill just leave this alone and hope it gets sorted soon, im not going to PM scawen as im sure he has enough PM's to read, one of the dev team should see this at some piont.
#9 - SamH
I've moved this thread to Bugs. Hopefully it will get spotted by a dev very soon!
thankyou SamH, much appreciated..
Hi, Im getting the samer error: "Username is already online".

Ive changed my passwords and restarted my pc and router, but still get the same error message...

this all happened an hour ago, I've been reading other posts and they saying wait a bit and it might reset but its getting on some now.

Any help is much appreciated.

@sgt-KiLL
no need to bother the devs with that.

your user is stuck on "Redline Racing 7"
No one can connect. A simple server restart should solve that.
Write a mail to admin@team-redline.co.uk and ask for a restart.
That address is shown in the welcome screen, so.

cheers
It happens me too in some cases.
Quote from chucknorris :@sgt-KiLL
no need to bother the devs with that.

your user is stuck on "Redline Racing 7"
No one can connect. A simple server restart should solve that.
Write a mail to admin@team-redline.co.uk and ask for a restart.
That address is shown in the welcome screen, so.

cheers

but i have tried loads of different servers and im getting the same error message: "username is already online".

its so anoying, i really wanna play but i cant.

as i say, i have tried many different servers, not just redline racings server.

cheers

edit: ill try email them but i doubt they gonna restart with a nearly full server...
I had the same problem, have just been helped out by "Inouva" who kindly suggested that I "Lock the game to demo , and re enter your user name and GAMEpasword"

you might need to search for hosts as demo user and then unlock s2 again for it to work.
@sgt-KiLL

Its not really full. The server is stuck and erroneously
telling it is full. At least , that was the situation last night.

But back to your post. It doesmnt matter what server you tried to join.
The lfs master server told me your user was on RR7 and that server
was stuck. So the master server still thought you were there until it
receives an information you left, or the server closes or restarts.
Great, thanks for the info.

down time for me was a couple of hours, slightly anoying but all sorted now.

Cheers
It happened yesterday to me too. Every racer went LAG and disappeared...then after a short while I was disconnected.

By the time I found the solution on the forums, < than 5 minutes, the problem solved by itself (I mean, without the need of reactivating S2, as I found posted here somewhere).

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG