The online racing simulator
Countryside Street circuit?
(62 posts, started )
I hear complaints about some tracks of LFS that they are too wide and boring. What I think is that we should have a track like South city, just not as wide, more twisty corners and open grass land instead of buildings. Less scenery = less lag! It will be good for one-on-one races, cruise servers, drifters, and even competion races.

What are your thoughts on this?
Ja man, I think that would be awsome
+ 1 million.
Yes, good idea
+1

Then have a few gravel routes, turn one into a long Tarmac rally, and a Gravel rally. Or even a bit of both?

Yes, I'm posting a repeat of suggestions. But maybe backing will convince the devs.
24hrs of Buxton?
#7 - !RAM!
Reminds me of rally sport challenge 2!!!
+5

Maybe have the start in some woodside area and go out into some open grassland area with hills in background.

Quote from Furiously-Fast :I hear complaints about some tracks of LFS that they are too wide and boring. What I think is that we should have a track like South city, just not as wide, more twisty corners and open grass land instead of buildings. Less scenery = less lag! It will be good for one-on-one races, cruise servers, drifters, and even competion races.

What are your thoughts on this?

This may be the best idea for a track ever :o quick turns bumpy sections... keep you on edge!
maddox
It's been proposed before, just in the name of hillclimb. But I support this though. A countryside small twisty roads circuit. With a rallycross version with some offroad parts too?!
+1 from meeee
Something a bit like that Swiss (?) 'festival of speed' track that comes with rFactor.
Countryside B-road circuits +1,000,001. It sounds like with LFS' physics and graphics it could be some of the best racing to be had. I'd still like to see more purpose-built tracks, but this would be brilliant!
#13 - pipa
+++1 lovely idea there
What I want is a typical English B-Road (Widely acknowledged as having some of the best driving roads for normal people), something in the vain of the TT circuit, only 1/8th the length. Same vane of idea, however.
Couldn't agree more.

The handful of times I've been in Europe, the most enjoyment was had either on B-roads or in pubs.
I think the best track would be something including a little bit of each of these:

etc, etc, etc...
Quote from Daviticus :Couldn't agree more.

The handful of times I've been in Europe, the most enjoyment was had either on B-roads or in pubs.

Hopefully that way round, and not pubs *then* b-roads...?
Pah, we all know that americans aren't able to drive anymore after drinking some proper alcohol ^^
+ infinite!!!!!!!! maybe if this was made have it with gravel, dirt and tarmac routes..... this would allow drivers to go on whatever they want but it doesnt have to happen it was just a suggestion but i really think the original idea should be brought to life!!!!
+1
Quote from stang70fastback :i Think The Best Track Would Be Something Including A Little Bit Of Each Of These:

Etc, Etc, Etc...

+1.000.000
Quote from LFSn00b :Lienz?

Yeah, that's the one.

For those who don't know it, it starts with a section made up of cobbled streets but most of the track is winding tarmac roads. The cobbled streets circuit is actually quite fun with cars like the rF3 and similar (also the 60s GT mod). The light show in the night is quite good.

It would probably more plausible to have something like this in LFS as a rally stage.

(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG