The online racing simulator
As some of you _MAY_ have noticed, the forums (along with my server!) are all down at the moment...hopefully all will be back up and running soon (ish)
If anybody is a MySQL wizard/magician and wants to come and help me out, it might get done quicker..but until then, just bear with me for a while

[EDIT] 0203 04/09/2008 - After 13 hours solid of banging my head against a wall, the server (and forum!) is back up and running

In case anybody was wondering, it is easy to back up a database using PhpMyAdmin...just try restoring it with the bloody thing! My backup file was 22 Mb+, and the stoopid app will only allow up to 2Mb, even after setting the limits in php.ini to VERY high! In the end I had to go into the command prompt and install it all as a "source"...which took bloody ages! [/EDIT]
Quote from 5haz :Ok thanks alot, I see Harjun has just joined as well (trukz, not the company!).

Yup, Harjun joined Trukz. Looks like Daddy already bought him the most expensive truck too......

That's just nasty. He really has a ford 9000
Quote from Luke.S :That's just nasty. He really has a ford 9000

Awe come on, that was funny and you know it....
MASSIVE BUMP!!!

OK, so I am bumping...I am also pimping for members!! We currently have 15 members in Live For Truckz...we need TEN MORE!!!! Then we can get contracts and make loads more dosh.
I have suggested dropping our company rate to 4% for a while to encourage new members...obviously this will be reviewable later once the contracts start running.
Come on guys, sign up today!
If you already belong to another company (and I know some of you do!) how about taking a little "holiday" from them and help us get running properly? You never know, you might even ENJOY running for us!

We have our own off-site forum, with news and info about the best routes at any one time, and we are always willing to advise people how to get the best stuff quickly.

Those who joined and then left because we didnt have any contracts...you were not exactly helping by leaving, were you?? (No names mentioned...S***n***!!!)

Come on guys...sign up..after all, it IS free!
Quote from Bladerunner :MASSIVE BUMP!!!

OK, so I am bumping...I am also pimping for members!! We currently have 15 members in Live For Truckz...we need TEN MORE!!!! Then we can get contracts and make loads more dosh.
I have suggested dropping our company rate to 4% for a while to encourage new members...obviously this will be reviewable later once the contracts start running.
Come on guys, sign up today!
If you already belong to another company (and I know some of you do!) how about taking a little "holiday" from them and help us get running properly? You never know, you might even ENJOY running for us!

We have our own off-site forum, with news and info about the best routes at any one time, and we are always willing to advise people how to get the best stuff quickly.

Those who joined and then left because we didnt have any contracts...you were not exactly helping by leaving, were you?? (No names mentioned...S***n***!!!)

Come on guys...sign up..after all, it IS free!

shame, only 8 are active
Quote from anbiddulph :shame, only 8 are active

Just a query...do contracts depend on TOTAL members or ACTIVE members?
active i believe
I redid the logo while I was a member . Anyhow, I left because I reset then got a nice PM from Mother Truckers. I only joined so I could get a better truck, then leave, but about the time I was going to re-join LFT, they sacked 300 bad drivers, and I was chosen has a great one! Also the members are alot more active . I may re-join LFT sometime, but not now!
Quote from shaun463 :I redid the logo while I was a member . Anyhow, I left because I reset then got a nice PM from Mother Truckers. I only joined so I could get a better truck, then leave, but about the time I was going to re-join LFT, they sacked 300 bad drivers, and I was chosen has a great one! Also the members are alot more active . I may re-join LFT sometime, but not now!

we'l miss you, happy truck'n!
Oh wow I used to play this a lot - but it looks like my user ID has been deleted...

I used to work for BATracer Trukrz inc. but that was about a year ago, I'm not sure if they exist or if I even still exist.
I have earned about $10000 since I started working for Mother Truckers . My truck is no longer a rubbish 1994 Freightliner FLB but a 1989 Volvo .
Quote from shaun463 :I have earned about $10000 since I started working for Mother Truckers . My truck is no longer a rubbish 1994 Freightliner FLB but a 1989 Volvo .

Big deal Shaun...I have just paid CASH for my double-trailer endorsement which cost $10000...this is on my 1997 Kenworth W900 that I paid $13000 for...I also have alloy wheels, new tyres, and sh*tloads of other goodies...and I earned ALL that money with LFT...even without contracts!!

Quote from full list :Air Filter, CB Radio, Fresh Tires, Fog Lights, Fuel Filter, Fuel Injector, Tool Box, Aluminum Wheels, Warning Lights, Double Trailer Endorsement, GPS Navigation,

...tried game this once.

Filled my trailer up with 40t of Guinness and headed for far side of Russia

ran out of gas

ran out of money

died at the side of the road after drinking all the Guinness somewhere in Siberia

Fail
Hey, calm down Bladey . I was just trying to explain how MT suits my needs better than LFT at the moment.

EDIT: I don't really care about contracts anyway.
Quote from shaun463 :Hey, calm down Bladey . I was just trying to explain how MT suits my needs better than LFT at the moment.

EDIT: I don't really care about contracts anyway.

I am cool Just trying to show that you could have done all that without leaving us, and we would be nearer getting good stuff for LFT. More members = more revenue = better stuff like discounts etc.
I've just moved to the US and bought the 2004 Volvo (it's a $40.000 truck). Still like this game
Do they do different countries now?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Do they do different countries now?

Who? I'm with SEE, that company has most activities in the US. They only had small contracts in Europe, but Europe was good for mij driverrating
Quote from shaun463 :I have earned about $10000 since I started working for Mother Truckers . My truck is no longer a rubbish 1994 Freightliner FLB but a 1989 Volvo .

The 1989 Volvo is a good truck to start with, but not as second truck. Why didn't you buy the Kenworth W900 if you have 10k left?
I'm still playing. Driving for Colossus Freight...

$14,638.07 (Pocket)
$0.27 (Bank)
--------------
$14,638.34 (Total)

60,255 Miles Logged
906 Tons
Air Filter, CB Radio, Fresh Tires, Fog Lights, Fuel Filter, Fuel Injector, Aluminum Wheels, Warning Lights, Double Trailer Endorsement, High Gear Ratio, GPS Navigation, Extra Fuel Tank, Tire Chains,
2001 Volvo VN660
Purchased: $27,000.00

Current Value: $23,125.50

I'm also playing around with Cyber Airlines. It's pretty good to. This is version 2, but it is a test right now. Accounts are going to be reset when it is finished because many of the first test folks were given $300 million to play with....

http://cyberairlines.net/ca/news.php
Quote from marzman :Who? I'm with SEE, that company has most activities in the US. They only had small contracts in Europe, but Europe was good for mij driverrating

The game. I played when you could only drive in the US.
Quote from mrodgers :

I'm also playing around with Cyber Airlines. It's pretty good to. This is version 2, but it is a test right now. Accounts are going to be reset when it is finished because many of the first test folks were given $300 million to play with....

http://cyberairlines.net/ca/news.php

Looks good - any chance of updating us when its completely public and fixed?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :The game. I played when you could only drive in the US.

Well now you can play in europe too.
It seems these browser games are becoming pretty popular now... Which is good as I get very addicted to them

Does anyone here play Trukz ?(browser game)
(382 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG